It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timing Is Everything!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Stay at home, self-isolate, wash your hands, wear masks, save lives!

Protest, march, disarm your police, take a stand against racism, lives matters!

Does anyone else find the timing convenient? Weren't most states in the process of ending their quarantine?

And instead we're given curfews.

It seems we're being serenaded with a similar tune played on the same drum.

Fresh in the minds of the general population is that our governors just saved us all from diabolical covid-flu.

What life-saving measures are they going to attempt to steamroll us with next?

I find it all very convenient. I'm not saying the "FF" word, I'm just saying keep your eyes on both hands because we're about to see a magic trick.

edit on 9-6-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Trump Thought It Was A Great Idea To Issue Orders To Place Tariffs Of All China Imported Goods. Worth Billions... Go Ask Your Self Where This Money Is Going. And Then Go Ask China If Their Feelings Were Hurt When Our Head Honcho Deemed Them Money Mongerers. If... Perhaps... They're Feelings Were indeed Hurt... Then Tell China We'll Make It Up To Them With A Forgiving Sound Reasoning Called Exposure To Covid-19. After That Go Ask Trump Where Exactly Is Our Stimulus Package Numero Dos. If He Has None... Then We Need To Foot The Bill For The Covid-19 Escalation Which Comes Entirely From The Economic Sandblast Called 'Quarantine.' Which In English Means China Ain't Selling Sh!t Over Here. No Income... No China.
Wake Dumbasses... I Have An IQ Of 2 And A Toddler And Even I Can See And Know. The Magic Trick Is Over And Done. Now Comes The Fee For The Show...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Yes... Tis True. I, The Great Pinocchio, Have Told Thee A Lie!...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Ever Steal Money From A Stash House Belonging To A Cartel And Remodel And Refurnish For A Proper Fit Home. Home Sweet Home. Go See The New Illuminati Movie... While You're Buying The Ticket... Get A Brochure On The Gig. Don't Sell Yourself Short.
There May Yet Be A Clue...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Stay at home, self-isolate, wash your hands, wear masks, save lives!

Protest, march, disarm your police, take a stand against racism, lives matters!

Does anyone else find the timing convenient? Weren't most states in the process of ending their quarantine?

And instead we're given curfews.

It seems we're being serenaded with a similar tune played on the same drum.

Fresh in the minds of the general population is that our governors just saved us all from diabolical covid-flu.

What life-saving measures are they going to attempt to steamroll us with next?

I find it all very convenient. I'm not saying the "FF" word, I'm just saying keep your eyes on both hands because we're about to see a magic trick.

That's The No Nonsense Nonsense That's Blocking Your POV.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
They're trying to keep the US busy.

Don't look at what we're doing over here - focus on the problems you have at home.
2020 is the year we will remember a lot of 'entities' for the making the proverbial move.

The enemy of your enemy is a friend.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Herded and corralled.

Are you not entertained?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Hi... I Am Pinocchio.
Greetings To You, Sir.

If I May... I'd Like To Add That '2020' Is The Year I Got A New Outlook On Life. It Came With Soooo Much Hindsight And Very Little Foresight. But Enough Insight To Say That I See 2020 Now.

top topics

join