It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Black Lives Matter Means Defund The Police"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Today, the Biden campaign came out with a statement saying Joe Biden does not support defunding police.

Biden Opposes Defunding Police

www.bloomberg.com...

Since "Black Lives Matter MEANS Defund Police"...

Joe Biden DOES NOT support 'Black Lives Matter'.

Joe already made it clear he is only for RBLM movement . Real Black Lives Matters only if they support him.

Which is why his VP pick will be a hardcore Marxist BLM member.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Today, the Biden campaign came out with a statement saying Joe Biden does not support defunding police.

Biden Opposes Defunding Police

www.bloomberg.com...

Since "Black Lives Matter MEANS Defund Police"...

Joe Biden DOES NOT support 'Black Lives Matter'.

Joe already made it clear he is only for RBLM movement . Real Black Lives Matters only if they support him.

Which is why his VP pick will be a hardcore Marxist BLM member.

If the VP isn't, it's because the council that will be ruling behind Joe has made all the right noises to the leadership of BLM.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Funny that white men with guns didn't take over anything

I'm old enough to remember white men armed with guns occupying a state house, and none were arrested.

Protestors don't drive away in $500,000 SUVs with Gucci handbags and 4K Samsung big-screen TVs.

No, protesters don't. And they didn't.

The opportunist looters did.

Don't intentionally confused the two.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: IAMTAT

Personally, I like the fact that police departments across the US have been funded to the point of militarization, along with excess military equipment, that they want to try out and use on citizenry.

Why let that hardware go to waste?

Put it to use and militarize the police.

Instead, with defunding the police, the mob will become militarized.

Defunding police doesn't mean eliminate police.

It just means stop turning them into quasi-miltarized thugs, with bad training.

So, you make them better cops by giving them less training?

Training them better and not turning them into military style police let loose on American citizens, complete with military "toys" and suppression tactics infringing on Constitutional rights, toys and tactics they use to terrorize Americans.

Never thought I'd see the day when ATS was pro-police and quasi-gestapo.

lay this out for us all. share this knowledge you have. What kind of money will be "defunded", where will it go, and how will the police be trained, paid, and kept employed?

So far, it seems the leftovers have a super clear picture of what defunding cops is about. Yall must have had a meeting. So BLMsplain it to us. when the police have lost their funding (unless you now define words differently), will their training get A. better, or B. worse? When the police are defunded, will there be enough officers to catch criminals, or will we just ask the criminals to do less bad sh!t?

explain.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Snarl

Funny that white men with guns didn't take over anything

I'm old enough to remember white men armed with guns occupying a state house, and none were arrested.

when this happened,how many were shot? how many were abused? How many of those horrible gun owners did illegal things? You can round the numbers up or down, you choose.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

Said this in another thread and will repost here:

What does defund the police mean? No tax payer money at all going to police so they are funded by gofundme? If that is the case then vigilante justice will reign supreme. Tell me will that be better and who will police the vigilantes? It would be an ever bigger poop show than is happening now guaranteed.

Considering BLM's original goal was "What do we want?--DEAD COPS!"...DEFUNDING them is just the FIRST step to eliminating them.
It's also easier to sell, in an election year, than their ultimate goal of eradicating them entirely.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Eventually it is going to mean LGBT pretty soon.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It is a fascinating thing. Heard some BLM type in Minn. interviewed and it turns out they have long had a Community Volonteer response group that works with the cops and helps respond to emergencies. The idea is to disband the popo and then reconstitute them as Community Policing that works with the Volunteer group......which of course is all Black. And they want the new Popo force to be subordinate to the Community Volunteer force.

I have thought a lot about this, and on some level, it makes sense. But what it really means and will do is reinforce segregation by community of color and I suppose thats inevitable because what this will result in is acceleration of white flight from the cities. People of means are already fleeing NYC in droves due to the CCP virus; and anecdotal evidence indicates they wont be remaining.

So what this will result in is that it cements the status of the Cities as entirely enclaves of POC, which doesnt matter to me........being a white haired old white guy, the cities are already off limits to me and mine. In a sense as well, it means the cities will be even more remote as jurisdictions go, from the rest of the country.......that doesnt bother me either.

The bad thing about this however is that it means all of the major international Aviation Industry hub airports will be in enemy hands, so to speak........that is disasterous. In a sense therefore, what this means is that defunding the Popo is another step in what amounts to a Coup detat. They will control the USPS hubs and the Airports. Think about that for a moment.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Usual leftist BS going on with trying to change what words mean.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
We have a broken system. Police depend on criminality for there existence. Just like the pharmaceutical industry needs people to be sick to make their money. So yes we need to reprioritize our system with a goal of not needing heavy handed police. To create a just fair system, where everyone has their basic needs met, will mean a society with a need for minimal policing. Police culture is out of control and we need a different philosophy. As long as we have a criminal justice that makes money as is dependent on criminality we are going to have criminality.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Rather than defund the police, just make police forces all Black. Then the White people can riot when a police officer shoots a White person.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join