It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd’s Family Petitions United Nations to Help Disarm Police in the United States

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Personally, I think this applies:

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Better the obvious evil than the one pretending to be in your best interests, right?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
ketsuko police in the US are experts in all thous areas heck they could teach other countrys police a thing or 3
golook up teh number of police charged with any one of thous crimes

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Right, and the point is as long as people have interests involved, youre never going to get rid of corruption.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is a great plot for an alternative history of world war 3.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Perhaps the United Nations could put forward an embargo and some sanctions, until the perpetrators are brought to justice.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well well, have they put it to music.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If I were them I would, I petition Bob Geldof and co. for a virtual benefit concert to endorse a go fund me campaign.
edit on 0000006082568America/Chicago08 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
can we petition the UN to stop people from holding a gun to a pregnant girls belly as they rob her?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The UN policing US cities I can not think of a less flaccid impotent force LOL. The Boys Scouts and Girls Scouts of America would be more competent and effective.

Sometimes it seemed the left just throw chit at the wall and see what may stick

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Well, if only she had aborted her baby it would have never happened! Its HER fault!

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
If Europeans force their way into this country and try to disarm the police, are they enemies of Americans....Maybe we should stop them. If I am getting robbed, I want the police to come there with a gun. I guess I will just have to shoot the intruder myself if the cops can't help. Well, the cops themselves told me to shoot anyone breaking into my house, shoot to kill, a dead person cannot sue you is what I was told. If a few people get shot breaking into houses, it keeps others from breaking into houses.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
well there goes any support they might have had from the average white American, should have left out a foreign power.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Maybe if old Floyd's family would have spent more time keeping him out of jail across decades his life would have been better. I wonder how do they feel about him sticking a gun in the belly of a pregnant black woman as they ransacked her house. How does that play out in their brains?

edit on 8-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Just Defund the U.N., and make them an "as needed" organization.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Just Defund the U.N., and make them an "as needed" organization.

Yeah, what are they needed for again? And when they are, who is supporting them? I understand the idea, but its a waste of resources and prime real estate.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I guess they missed the fact that he wasn't shot or killed with a weapon. But don't let silly things like facts deter the pathological ignorance that drives things like this.

You know. The thing that really baffled me in the first place is why a cop would bother murdering someone with his knee when he has a gun. It seems like this cop was a retard or something. He knows he's being filmed from multiple angles and he knows that civilians are watching him (and some of them are filming). He can hear them shouting at him. He is a trained police officer so you can assume that he knows putting your knee on someone's neck for any length of time is dangerous. Because this is simple medical facts here. There's nothing complicated about understanding that this is a risky thing to do.

Does anyone else smell something here? The whole situation just seems like something that would not have happened by accident. You don't ACCIDENTALLY kill someone with your knee. Right?

So, with that said, if this cop murdered this man ON PURPOSE, ON CAMERA........why? Why would he do that? And why would the other cops just stand there and watch when they also must have known what was happening?

edit on 9-6-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Mass insanity due to terrible realization of reality creeping in. Cant you feel it?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This is how they get around the 2nd Amendment.

They will heavily tax bullet sales and they will make the manufacture of bullets at home a taxable endeavor. If you fail to pay those taxes annually, you will lose your right to manufacture your own ammunition.

You can own your firearms, but it will cost you a lot to fire them.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Somebody's funding this entire thing !!

I'm sure you're right about that.

The Rockefeller / Bauer families control of corporate media via mechanisms like the CFR and the TLC would be a good place to start.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join