It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky To Provide 100 pct Health Coverage for Black Residents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

OK, but man I would like to think Castro's extreme mental deficiencies and retardation are unique to him and not something widely seen even among the dumbest of dumb progressives... perhaps I'm naive to think that.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Oh, I know. Why do you think I dislike social safety net programs so much? They aren't fair. They're redistributive.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
I don't understand why these politicians simply don't gear these initiatives toward "pore" communities.

Ummm...you mean like Zitsville...or Pustule Palisade...?

I’m fully on that bandwagon...and I nominate Dr. Pimple popper...to head the initiative...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Dont think the obamaphones ever went away...
I think it's called lifeline and it's been around since I was a kid. They just decided to give you a choice between a cellphone or a landline. Originally it was so seniors and the disabled had a phone in case of emergencies. As far as I know, they are still pretty limited in the service.. but at least there is no more party lines... those were a trip!!

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: DanDanDat
I don't understand why these politicians simply don't gear these initiatives toward "pore" communities.

Ummm...you mean like Zitsville...or Pustule Palisade...?

I’m fully on that bandwagon...and I nominate Dr. Pimple popper...to head the initiative...

YouSir

Eww grose

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Just for black folks? That's more than a little racist there, they're going to have to make it for all folks across the board or the SCOTUS is going to beat it into dust before the ink dries.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: chr0naut

But it's not fully subsidized healthcare.... for everyone.
I would have no problem with that. But, here in america, they have a habit of coming up with neat ways to provide the fully subsidized healthcare to select groups while leaving others out in the cold and footing the bill.
Considering how much tax money the healthcare system has managed to collect over the decades, from helping the poor recieve care to research and development of new drugs and cures... hospitals and equipment, we should all be enjoying very affordable, if not free healthcare. The taxpayers have been the biggest investors.

Actually it isn't healthcare at all. It's a push to ensure everyone has medical insurance.

Insurance does not equal healthcare, for most of the world, at least.

And also, the headline of the article doesn't truthfully reflect the article contents, as is now standard. The article points out an imbalance in the statistics and they are seeking to redress the imbalance by ensuring that all citizens, even those who have so far been less likely to have insurance, are covered by some sort of insurance. It doesn't anywhere say that other citizens outside of that racial group will be exempt from receiving the advantages offered.

edit on 8/6/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Just another death cry from the Democrat Party. A raised hand looking to be pulled from the hole they dug themselves.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Basic health care does not need to cost as much as it does.
Why make it on the grounds of their color.
1st time gun shots free.
Why not just have a lottery, scratch and win a free liver.
There are other ways to manage risk.
Ultimately everyone falls apart and dies.
Chronic disease is a long term, ever increasing cost.
When the money runs out, health care is really about death management.
Every one should learn from youtube how to do appendectomies on friends and family.

edit on 0000006075867America/Chicago08 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Just another death cry from the Democrat Party. A raised hand looking to be pulled from the hole they dug themselves.

You grab shovels, I'll grab a front end loader and we can fix this problem once and for all!

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

So when do we get to believe or disbelieve what we read? When you tell us to, or tell us not to?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Kentucky To Provide 100 pct Health Coverage for Black Residents

That's not legal.

It's straight out cronyism.

If a Democrat decides to do it, it's legal, haven't you learned that by now?

That is the way the US works these days.

Democrats in Minnesota decide to get rid of all their police and voila, they are going to be gone and you darn well better not complain. Democrats in other states and cities say, lets get rid of police, and voila, they are gone. If the Democrats decide it is a good thing, you better walk in lock step, or else.

They want to lock you in your house for the next 2-5 years until there is a COVID 19 vaccine, that's the way it is, get used to it. They want to shut down your business and force you out of work for your own good, and keep you out of work for the next 2-5 years, for your own good. That's the way it is, get used to it. That's the way the Democratic Party Governors are acting and actually doing in California, Michigan and other Democratic Party run states.

As one progressive liberal said on CNN "if you are white and don't want to be raped or robbed you are too steeped in white privileges." thefederalist.com... That is the thinking of today's liberals/progressives/Democrats, right out there in the open on CNN. Get used to it, that is the way it is in today's America. Don't like it, tough, you are the problem so shut up. Vote Democrat, or....

edit on 6/8/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

So when do we get to believe or disbelieve what we read? When you tell us to, or tell us not to?

Don't believe anything anyone because someone tells you to.
presume everything is no more than half true. aka subjective.
subjective opinion is not all bad.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

Read the article with a degree of cynicism. Check up on sources and find out the context of any quotes.

It's the 21st Century and we have the Internet these days.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Check up on sources and find out the context of any quotes.

Says the Julian Assange idoliter.

Thank you chr0naut, that laugh was appreciated.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

As one progressive liberal said on CNN "if you are white and don't want to be raped or robbed you are too steeped in white privileges." thefederalist.com... That is the thinking of today's liberals/progressives/Democrats, right out there in the open on CNN. Get used to it, that is the way it is in today's America. Vote Democrat, or....

Yep, ok. What ever is telling me I have privilege , I do. 40 years of working my ass off , paying taxes , paying into my union pension, paying into social security and paying into medicare. Just add up that money of my sweat and tears.

And believe me, I am not afraid and I am well protected.

I will vote as I like and live as I chose. And there are many, many Americans who feel the same.

We all say " Bring it on "

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Check up on sources and find out the context of any quotes.

Says the Julian Assange idoliter.

Thank you chr0naut, that laugh was appreciated.

I don't idolize Assange. That another thing you have just made up in your head.

edit on 8/6/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I don't idolize Trump, but that's never stopped you from flapping your E-lips about it with the rhythm of an epileptic cicada at a strobe light testing facility, has it? Learn to deal with it.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: highvein

You grab shovels, I'll grab a front end loader and we can fix this problem once and for all!

The cement truck is almost here. We need a solid foundation on which to rebuild something great.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I don't idolize Assange. That another thing you have just made up in your head.

Says the guy with the cannonized Julian Assange avatar

Still providing those hoots, man. Good on ya.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join