It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meme Humor - When the crazy gets so bad that you have to laugh....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Flesh699

I don't think it's nice to make fun of retards.

I don't think it's fun to kill, 'retards' either but, in the US it happens all the time???

Looking at Chicago's numbers for the year it seems you are correct.

They should probably not keep voting in the same people who keep them down.

No, I'm talking about people who do have a disability and die from police bullets....but I guess you don't care so much about that.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I find comfort in the fact that about 98% of the population are sleeping through their little lives never understanding that their "core self" is just a construct that is grown on top of some trauma, so they just snowball to the grave.

In other words, its really not their/our fault this is happening, most likely a natural downward spiral to our destruction as a species.

And I'd respond with "what a waste of potential...."

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
THANK YOU EVERYONE! Some really great and funny memes out there.... I really needed the laugh!

Hmm....maybe Trump should consider that...ha ha

Clearly the wealthy, elite, and connected are not worried about police brutality, no matter their color. Think about that....

edit on 8-6-2020 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

edit on 8-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Flesh699

I don't think it's nice to make fun of retards.

I don't think it's fun to kill, 'retards' either but, in the US it happens all the time???

Looking at Chicago's numbers for the year it seems you are correct.

They should probably not keep voting in the same people who keep them down.

No, I'm talking about people who do have a disability and die from police bullets....but I guess you don't care so much about that.

Not sure if you can do math but...

About 400 people die from defective toasters in the USA every year.

About 9 black unarmed people died by white cop in America last year.

But we all shoot stupid people all the time in self-defense.

Hope that helped.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
No Pics... But Here's One:

#1:
Pee Poo
• Will Piss You Off To No End...
• And Poo All Over Your Dreams..

What'd you expect...!?!

#2:
Dirty def: dumb as dirt, allowing you too pee and poo all over them whilst they grow pretty and scentily like a violate... Or is it violet.?!?
edit on 9-6-2020 by Pinocchio because: No! I'm nuetered!

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I tried your strategy. And i failed.

I need to expand this a little further than politics.

I was scared of the pandemic. And i tried to use humor as my weapon.

Now giant locusts are here. What am i going to do? Going to continue with fake laugh?

If i do that, then i SWEAR that the next thing that shows up on this earth, is going to be the flying spaghetti monster with a machine gun.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Here's the secret, my friend....100 years from now, this will not matter. We get so caught up in the moment that we fail to put reality into universal perspective. Learn to laugh...at yourself and the world. I'm not saying things aren't serious...of course they are. But you have to learn how to step back and see things more objectively. There is always a lesson here.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The pandemic is necessary to fear, Fin...
That's absolutely reasonable. Because of it I have you here and now. I can't comfort your mind, so I won't tell you to laugh about something.
But if I May... I find it striking to me to be nonchalant.
It doesn't mean I'm not timid. But it does mean I can with a grain of salt take on the world as we were meant to. There always an ass whipping out there. We can't win them all. So rest easy on the conqueror and kindly put up that ol'finspiracy before you go out. Oh.... And wear gloves and a mask.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
seen this on twitter when checking out a link had to post it. it from when nancy and crew took a knee

guys twitter page,
JT Lewis

didn't know his brother was killed in sandy hook massacre or he was running for the senate seat

edit on 10-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
No school like the old school...

And my old favorite due to the accompanying text:

“This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.”

top topics

<< 1   >>

join