It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trouble on the horizon the bank's tonight in the US good Lord good Lord

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yeah if it's my old timeline you know that timeline I've been spouting about Jesus coming back for us September 28th

Yeah we should see some action between now and then as I was posting before wild things about aliens in the sky or fake amiens and trouble this summer with Israel we also need the world to fall apart in the currency situation needs to lean towards a One World Currency that's what it speaks about in the Bible so there's going to be one world government

The bank's tonight good Lord usually there overnight cash has been running along the lines of the banks needing 111 billion every night and if they have a penny less they can't stay in business

Compare 111 billion 3.7 trillion how many more times is that is that three thousand more times.... you got to ask yourself to stay in business the u.s. banks need 3.8 trillion dollars friggin TONITE.....OR they get their pecker in their hand.....not a penny less you got to ask yourself yep you got to ask yourself what kind of person are ya...

I know what kind of person you are you're the kind of person that Jesus needs in the Millennium for public administration have all the people that we on the world at the end of the millennium they will outnumber how many they are here on the World in 20/20..... do you suppose they'll be able to just paper money this problem away I don't know maybe they can see what tomorrow brings on

So hey be ready to duck be ready to cover yep be ready to Duck and Cover

on 8-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Q E
...idk.....paper paper money I don't know sorry I'm rambling hey can you believe we're having this conversation about the banking system I want out

Sell GBP/JPY in the forex sector......buy silver on Ebay.......from the big suppliers

editby]edit on 8-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

In fact.... dump all your gold for silver

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Yeah if it's my old timeline you know that timeline I've been spouting about Jesus coming back for us September 28th

Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Cant eat gold or silver start growing your own food would be my advice

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have to say, your composition style requires effort to understand. A comma here and there wouldn't hurt.

And an upper case letter at the beginning of your sentences. Shooo...
edit on 8-6-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

And periods at the end of your sentences. Come on man, give us a break. My brain hurts reading this.
edit on 8-6-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Compare 111 billion 3.7
where did you get these numbers
111=3
3x37=111

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I hope you're right. The banks need modernization and things like this help push them to it. Nostro/Vostro accounts tie up lots of currency. Anybody not aware of ODL On-Demand Liquidity should learn about it because it's coming to a bank near you soon. Instant transaction settlement anywhere in the world and pennies on the dollar fees compared to existing systems.

I'm invested in banks having to change. Liquidity crisis is sweet music to me ears.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I understood that one just fine. I choose silver over gold any day. Silver is still a good price while I see more volatility in gold. Besides, silver is far better for commerce after the crash.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What's the TL;DR of this post?
Is it something along the lines of money is going away because of God stuff?

I have read it a few times now but a coherent theme seems to be a bit hard to grasp.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
When he doesn't come back on September 28th, it's time to give it a rest k?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Yep that's excellent advice the very first thing is seeds fertilizer and farmable land I only have 10 acres I could plant probably half of it but I start my garden early but for some reason I have the lights indoors in January and February for the tomato plants to start January a mortgage lifter tomato and some bell pepper plants and you ought to see my corn it's already 5 feet tall I water it daily and feed it dyna-gro bloom every fourth day I'm going to have corn and I have to get some of the people next door

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Hombero....I will buy lunch for all......lunch on me guys.....I swear this....

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Yeah sorry I'm a chart hacker in the finance world and so one can hack the Bible and get the 11 timelines out of Revelation I've hacked the 11 timelines to make them all land on a Jewish feast day which is called by God in the Bible rehearsal days

I know it sounds like a fairytale

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yep, Im a chart hacker from January to April we made 38 hundred percent set a record at seekingalpha.com look up p a.m. Robert P Balan in right now on the pound yen chart....I've got really tight targets I'm just clobbering the Elliott wave forms I've got a spreadsheet with programs that can spits out targets ......so as far as the scripture timelines God made it really easy if you use his feast days

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Salt was a form of currency in the past , and weeds taste better with salt

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Maybe it is the June 12th street talk I've been hinting at?

anyway its just 3 days away this coming Friday

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
People seem to conveniently forget that passage.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
So will you go leave ATS when your prediction does not come true, just like all the rapture predictors from years past like Camping who wreaked many a life from people casing in their 401K's to running up debt?

edit on 9-6-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
The National Monument Obelisk In The D.C. Is Numerically Designed To Incorporate A Time, Which Is Basically, 2021. At That Time The Mason Declare Some Prophetic Anomaly. They Themselves Would Claim This. I Don't Believe In Christ Per Se, Not In Alien Intervention. But I Do Believe In The Constitution Of The U.S.A.. So... I'm Guessing Whatever Uproar Comes About Next Year... It Will Be Mighty And Bloody Or Maybe Even Criminally. We May All End Up Fighting On One Side Or Another For The New Constitution Of America. We Take These Truths To Be Self Evident. So... If You're Afraid Of Getting Down For The Cause... Move To France. Sh!t Seems To Stirring In The Pot A d When This Dish Called By One Revenge And By The Other Knuckle Sandwich For Knuckleheads We Are All Gonna Pay A Heavy Price. I Have My U.S. Great Seal Pinky Ring, My US Army Id Dog Tags, My Last Name Tattoed On My Left Hand, My Promise Ring With My Family Motto aka Battle Cry, My US Flag Lapel Pin, And My US Selective Service Card. I Also Took The Time To Have A Personal Business Card Which Has Me Stating The US Pledge Of Allegiance And The US Army Oath Of Enlisent w/Signature And Flag And Seal On The Card As Well. That Is For My Pretty Solid White Boxer Shorts. May They Stand Red Before Brown.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join