It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New, mostly here for the aliens/ufos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hey all... I couldn't resist the rabbit hole. long time interest in the UFO phenomenon. SoCal-based, I work primarily in video and audio editing and could be considered an elite level photoshop user, you've seen my work on the covers and inside of automotive magazines in the US. Hoping I can lend an educated opinion on video/photos/audio posted.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGlassCube

Welcome!!!

I've been using a Panasonic G7 and a Zoom f6 for all my projects this year. What is your honest opinion of this rig?

edit on 8-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

Look. Up there!!

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
"New, mostly here for the aliens/ufos"

Good luck.

Welcome.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You are WELCOME here !

Looking forward to your expert knowledge.

Have a good time here and have fun

greetings from
lotusaugen

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
hello, good evening, welcome

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You've come for the aliens, but all you're gonna get is alien JFK conspiracies. We got em HAHA

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Welcome. Have you seen any?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Here you go:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Good luck, it's what brought me here originally, but turns out this site is mostly useless for alien stuff.
edit on 6/8/2020 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Good luck, it's what brought me here originally, but turns out this site is mostly useless for alien stuff.

Well, to be fair, even with the US Navy basically coming out with videos and saying "these things are real, but we don't know what they are," the UFO field has been in the doldrums for years now. We still get a lot of lousy videos and images, but after 70 years we're no closer to figuring out what these things are than when Kenneth Arnold first saw his saucers.

GIGO, right?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

It was only a matter of time before someone got a good picture.

Then smartphones happened.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I've been using a Panasonic G7 and a Zoom f6 for all my projects this year. What is your honest opinion of this rig?

I think it's a solid middle-of-the-road setup. Those mirrorless cameras like the Panasonic, like the Sony A7 series, I really like and I've done a handful of music video shoots and other small things with them. Personally I'm rockin' two Black Magic Pocket 4k cameras. The Zoom looks like a solid recorder, the H4n everyone has suffers from a lot of mic preamp noise. For sound these days I'm either going directly into camera with lavs or a Rode video mic or going out with a sound guy and their Sound Devices recorder which is industry standard gear. Anything serious comes up, I rent cameras and lenses as appropriate, I've owned REDs and other cameras in the past, they're a bear to maintain and rent out.

And thanks everyone else for the words of welcome... just typing out a post to add some extra debunking to the "Skinny Bob" videos.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Welcome you will find some of the very best UFO debates outside of dedicated UFO sites on the internet here, and some even better than those on those sites as people often are more free minded than those that join those dedicated sites.

A great storehouse of information as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Welcome to the jungle and what topics do you
like besides UFO's?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Welcome. Have you seen any?

Personally, no. But a few random facts about me: deceased great grandmother reportedly worked at Lockheed and I can place that timeline through to at least 1970. Uncle on my father's side, also deceased, was a higher up and worked on Raytheon's Missile Systems... never got much info out of him other than "there's nothing to worry about" and some wink wink nudge nudge that a Star Wars type program is real.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: Blue Shift

It was only a matter of time before someone got a good picture.

Then smartphones happened.

Plenty of good pictures out there. But that's all they are. Pictures. Only so much you can learn from them.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! We have had what in my opinion are some of the best reports and even videos here that are from the general public and not widely known. The problem is that they eventually regress back into the server usually never to be seen again. I wish that I had links for you.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGlassCube
you've seen my work on the covers and inside of automotive magazines in the US.

Welcome aboard, you like cars, I like cars, you like UFOs, I like UFO's......

BUT!!! Cleetus McFarland - Yes or No?

THIS is the single most important answer you will post on ATS, I await with baited breath......

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

BUT!!! Cleetus McFarland - Yes or No?

Yay but it gives me PTSD watching him! Too many memories of trying to get our buddy's race converted VW Corrado working. With the magazines, it was usually mid-tier luxury cars... like I've had a BMW Alpina B7 flash "Please Drive Moderately" on the screen as I was doing donuts in it. A wild part of my life I'm glad has wound down.

originally posted by: mamabeth

Welcome to the jungle and what topics do you
like besides UFO's?

In general, a big passion of mine is music in all shapes and forms; primarily I'm a guitarist and bassist. ATS specific, I'm convinced the US Govt wouldn't just stop their wacky experiments like MK ULTRA in the 70s, so I'm extra curious to catch up with what people think there. I also think old conspiracies are fun, there's an interesting case to be made that the Titanic was swapped with its sister ship and wrecked intentionally for an insurance payout.

Modern politics and deep state/NWO stuff, eh, doesn't interest me. From my limited experiences with the true elite, it feels like a lot of networking/handshaking and quid pro quo as far as getting business done.
edit on 8-6-2020 by TheGlassCube because: minor typo

top topics

<<   2 >>

join