It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defund the Police. PLEASE!!!! DO IT!!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Who exactly is "they" in your scenario?

wnd.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
A highly trained masked vigilantly that is accountable only to idealized justice.
That would operate out side the law, a black flags. a fugitive.
He/She/They would need to get their crack dealer to evil capitalist kill ratio right to keep the media on board.
and hope other crazies don't get the same idea.

edit on 0000006040064America/Chicago08 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Well,the U.N. blue hats don't belong here and neither
does Sharia.I can't see Biden getting in unless he is a
puppet for someone else.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
A highly trained masked vigilantly that is accountable only to idealized justice.
He/She/They would need to get their crack dealer to evil capitalist kill ratio right to keep the media on board.

So... Batman?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

It could get to the point where we could see more vigilantes
popping up to fill in the void.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Well,the U.N. blue hats don't belong here and neither
does Sharia.I can't see Biden getting in unless he is a
puppet for someone else.

It looks like a choice between an erratic autocrat with seemly good, if not sometimes fumbling intentions.
or a seemingly harmless fellow who didn't get to hang out with Mandela.

edit on 0000006042464America/Chicago08 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: M4ngo

The words of Sir Robert Peel. Founder of the worlds first modern Police Force.

Truer words could not be said.

So basically he was the first Karen, and assembled a bunch of other Karens to mind what others were doing? Well damn round up all the Karens you won't want to step out of line then....

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: rom12345

So... Batman?

Batperson.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

They always call Mandela ... Madiba ... shows you were really close.

#retch
edit on 8-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: network dude
Joe Biden wants to go further. Stop putting drug offenders in prison, and let those who are incarcerated, out of prison.

Users vs sellers
Users should be treated as an addiction/medical thing
go much lighter on the user with a focus on getting them help, and go harsher on the seller.
Sometimes the two cross paths (sell to afford their habit). In that scenario, it would have to be a case by case basis.

But yeah, if there was a better version of rehab instead of prison for the typical user, that is a better outcome overall vs just the in and out prison mentality for them

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

They always call Mandela ... Madiba ... shows you were really close.

#retch

Madiba was an icon of something I am not sure is what is seems.
A way out of a double bind.
Madiba and Rwanda are contemporaneous.
That pretty much how far civil unrest can go.

You should erect a statue of saint George Floyd

edit on 0000006043364America/Chicago08 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Blue Shift

It could get to the point where we could see more vigilantes
popping up to fill in the void.

If they dress as superheros, I might be on board.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

wnd.

Illuminati. Luciferians, jesuits, Moriah Conquering Wind, they have so many names i lost count. Deep state? Shadow government. Those that hate what America Stands for.

Edit: Add Mystery Babylon mother of harlots to that list.

edit on th2020000000Mondayth000000Mon, 08 Jun 2020 16:41:37 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 08 Jun 2020 16:41:37 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

wnd.

Illuminati. Luciferians, jesuits, Moriah Conquering Wind, they have so many names i lost count. Deep state? Shadow government. Those that hate what America Stands for.

Edit: Add Mystery Babylon mother of harlots to that list.

Gotcha.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

"Any old iron, any old iron, any old any old iiiiron."

"Using the Madiba name is to reclaim his African-ness and to downplay the Nelson part, which is a colonial legacy that unfortunately shackled much of the African continent for a long, long time," Alegi said.

(Referencing Mandela) Source

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden wants to go further. Stop putting drug offenders in prison, and let those who are incarcerated, out of prison.

Users vs sellers
Users should be treated as an addiction/medical thing
go much lighter on the user with a focus on getting them help, and go harsher on the seller.
Sometimes the two cross paths (sell to afford their habit). In that scenario, it would have to be a case by case basis.

But yeah, if there was a better version of rehab instead of prison for the typical user, that is a better outcome overall vs just the in and out prison mentality for them

I think many people fall into crime.
One could argue that it is some times justifiable.
Also one could argue otherwise.

I think many things that are crimes, shouldn't be. And many things that aren't should be.

I would like to believe that all people inherently have good intentions.
they may start out like that but they 'meet the devil at the cross road' so to speak.

In the George Floyd case, considering it was for counterfeiting, the cops should have put a tail on him, and called the FBI.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

When all is said and done, I think it will come out that it was a personal matter between Chauvin.

The brother cops stood by to let him deal with it.

May've gone too far.

Or it was a Luciferian sacrifice intended to conjure demons to possess the protesters. Potato/potatoe.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I think you misunderstand the pursuit. "Defund the police" is hyperbolic. It's an unfortunate motto, that doesn't properly reflect the plan and method being proposed.

The larger push to defund the police is about more than taking money away. It's a push to reallocate those funds into social programs.

Unfortunately, "Reconsider and reallocate some police funds to social programs" doesn't roll off the tongue like "Defund the Police!" does.

Again, I rather not see police responding to welfare checks and children misbehaving in schools.

From the article linked in the OP:

Frey, while promising reform to the city's "systemically racist" policing system and saying "the police union needs to be put in its place," was asked a "yes or no" question by a protester if he would "commit to defunding the Minneapolis Police Department."

"We don't want no more police," the woman questioning him continued. "Is that clear? We don't want people with guns toting around in our communities, shooting us down."

"I do not support the abolition" of the police department, Frey said.

He was immediately shouted down. "Get the f--- out of here," the protester responded as others loudly booed Frey, who later reiterated his commitment to reforming the department, despite saying he would not dismantle it entirely.

Once you get past the jive talk and figure out how to parse the inadvertent double negative, you are left with a sentiment that seems quite literal in its tone on defunding police, so no, not really 'hyperbolic', at least with respect to Mr. Frey's base.

Witness the hobgoblin of left-wing pandering that Mr. Frey and all similar politicians and their supporters inevitably end up facing: after you unleash Frankenstein's monster (i.e. falling over yourself to affirm the most knee-jerk and in your words hyperbolic SJW emotive impulses of the mob), you look foolish and unsympathetic when trying to walk it back.
edit on 8-6-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

When all is said and done, I think it will come out that it was a personal matter between Chauvin.

The brother cops stood by to let him deal with it.

May've gone too far.

Or it was a Luciferian sacrifice intended to conjure demons to possess the protesters. Potato/potatoe.

I'm unsure if it will be possible to get an impartial jury at this point.
To prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the intention was to kill him, seems tricky.
Perhaps they should just declare it a Luciferian sacrifice an have a public burning at the stake to appease the baying hoard.

John McAfee should be ordained a Judge-Priest for the occasion.

edit on 0000006050965America/Chicago08 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Most cops couldnt make it anywhere else..a reply to: FauxMulder

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join