It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama dot org suspicious activity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Really, it sounds so gd stupid.

No no, you had it right there.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well ain't that some fishy smelling ish. Unless someone's a damn good troll hacker, this isn't going to be easy to explain away.
I can't contribute anything else that hasn't already been said (I'd just be parroting) but it's freakin' NICE to see some good old fashioned ATS "bread & butter" on here for a change.
edit on 6/8/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This is matrix glitch level error. I think the truth of our reality is breaking down and cracking. No wonder people are going mad. There's only so long our energy imprints can deny reality before it all caves in. The hardest truth wont be easily admitted, even I find it hard to believe. Everyday I struggle to keep it on the level and not give in. Everyday it gets harder to do. Its all been gone for at least 10 years...

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I'm sure there is an explanation for this. Well, I'm sure they'll make one up. It'll vanish from Twitter soon and that will be the end of it.
This can't be a coincidence. It'll be interesting who calls out Obama on this though. Trump would have seen this somehow. I do wonder if he'll hint at it in a press conference soon.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I already assume that Obama and his org is involved in the rioting... but I'm not getting this...

These pics were supposedly posted before Floyd's death? But others are saying they pics are "dynamic," and randomly generated and attached to posts after the death?

Do we know where the pics were taken? At a previous protest? Do we know when they were first posted?

Can someone skool me here pretty please?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
My guess, and I don't use Twitter, so only a guess, is that the Obama.org site has that image as a thumbnail. By changing that thumbnail, it retroactively changes that thumbnail on existing posts.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

That makes sense so I don't like it, I prefer time travel, that seems more plausible.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I thought Twitter link will show whatever cover page the Obama website currently has so even though it was posted on the 17th it will show whatever the linked page has as a cover page.

def visit_twitter_and_log_in
visit 'https://cards-dev.twitter.com/validator'📁
find('input.js-username-field').set(ENV['TWITTER_USERNAME'])
find('input.js-password-field').set(ENV['TWITTER_PASSWORD'])
click_on('Log in')
end
def enter_url_and_click_preview(url)
find('input.FormControl').set(url)
click_on('Preview card')
result = has_content?('Page fetched successfully')
visit 'https://cards-dev.twitter.com/validator'📁
end
end

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

wrong thread. sorry

edit on 8-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I don't think it's the twiitter thumbnail that's the focus here.
There are allegations/record they test ran the images/ site testing prior to this whole fiasco.
The Obama web developers validated a card before the event.
This is some Q related info.
They are claiming to have the timestamped validation/test run prior.
The twitter crap is muddying the waters.

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for someone to provide a decent technical explanation of why this isn't true.

When I first read about Event 201, I thought it was made up - no way could it be true. But it was true and they wrote it off as a coincidence.

So I'm going to wait - if there is a good explanation, it will get posted with comments mocking Trump supporters.

If they simply write it off as a coincidence, I'll consider it smoking gun proof that the riots/protests were planned.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

I don't think it's the twiitter thumbnail that's the focus here.
There are allegations/record they test ran the images/ site testing prior to this whole fiasco.
The Obama web developers validated a card before the event.

Why would someone have to (or want to) test run an image? Or is this a new site, and the image was used to test run the site? And what card? What do you mean by "validated a card"?

This is some Q related info.
They are claiming to have the timestamped validation/test run prior.
The twitter crap is muddying the waters.

So this is about what was run on obama.org as opposed to what was posted on Twitter by obama.org?

I'm just trying to understand here...

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
I'm still waiting for someone to provide a decent technical explanation of why this isn't true.

I'm still waiting for someone to provide an explanation of what this is all about!!!

Without that, even an explanation of this is or isn't true doesn't make any sense...

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Then they should probably show the time stamped and validated test run instead of just saying they have it, eh?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

They (web developers)test run sites before going live apparently to test functionality and fix errors.
This is basically about q claiming to have evidence they tested a webpage with floyd on it prior to incident
People are confusing the situation with the dated twitter post that probably rotates thumbnails.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Then they should probably show the time stamped and validated test run instead of just saying they have it, eh?

Yes, Shamrock.... I agree.
I will do some digging and update if I can find anything concrete.
Q has had a pretty good track record so far...whoever it is.
We will just have to wait and dump it in the pile of wait-ifs for now and monitor the situation.
It certainly falls in line with the anti-police behavior of Obama.

My ct with the whole thing is to turn the police and people against each other since a lot of police and sherriffs
are legit 2nd amendment supporters.

But, who knows.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Okay... gotcha.... I think...

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

yup people are confused... you're not.

you actually believe this.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

You got anything to prove false ?
Anything at all ?
Come back when you have something...

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: odzeandennz

You got anything to prove false ?
Anything at all ?
Come back when you have something...

you got it all wrong.

it's not up to me to educate whatever brain power that tells you this is true.

you decided that this is all the proof you need for this to be truth, it's gonna take efforts not necessary to prove to you otherwise.

it's a good thing that you believe this, don't get me wrong.

I don't believe it in the first place, the proof you ask for which isn't even there initially in the op itself...I'm just watching with popcorn in hand that this reflects the mentality of the populace of this first world nation 😁
edit on 8-6-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join