It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy shows Floyd had Covid19 and died of respiratory distress. But Covid isn't cause of death?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

It is interesting to me that Covid 19 is being ruled "cause of death" in so many deaths around the country.

The disease is about 21% likely to cause death in people over 80, and 8% in persons over 70 (According to worldometers.com) Most other groups have smaller odds.

www.worldometers.info...

On the other hand, the annual default probability of death for people over 85 is 13.57%, and over 75 is 4.47%

www.cdc.gov...

So probably a lot of overlap happening here between people who would have died anyway, and people who died "because" they got covid 19.

www.cnn.com...

However, in the special case of George Floyd, where the cause of death was an officer kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes, and him multiple times stating "I can't breathe".

Covid19 is ruled out as a contributing factor?

----------------------------------

The means by which Covid 19 is supposed to kill people is that it attacks their lungs, right?

---------------------------------

Sounds to me like someone needs to figure out which political narrative they want to manipulate the data toward here?

Additionally interesting is that one of the autopsies found he had heart disease.

And heart disease actually is the leading cause of death in America. It killed 647 thousand people last year. (Covid has only killed 112 thousand so far).

Which makes me also wonder: how many people who die from Covid19 also have heart disease?

And that's also on Worldometers. Looks like 13.2% of those who get covid while they have heart disease end up dying "from covid".

www.worldometers.info...

But not George Floyd.

I won't dispute that police brutality is the dominant cause of death here.

I'm just curious: how many other Covid deaths would be "ruled not due to Covid" if they were placed under the same political microscope as this one?

edit on 8-6-2020 by bloodymarvelous because: Floyd not Flynn! Have to get may "F" names right!

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Title says Flynn, I'm assuming it was meant to say floyd...

But maybe I missed something in the past week.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

I am so glad you caught that. And it time for me to change it!

It is changed!

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

I am so glad you caught that. And it time for me to change it!

It is changed!

I think most people would have gotten the gist, but Flynn was a recent hot topic and it could have confused a few.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

well have the police start killing more people so we can balance out the covid numbers.

poor cop, he's the real victim, victim of coincidence.

the black guy was going to die that day or sooner... those damn libs and Dems...

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I’m surprise that people haven’t reenacted the situation. I remember when waterboarding was the thing that reporters and civilians tried it themselves I’m really surprised I haven’t seen videos of people having other people laying on their neck for nine minutes

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I would be cautious that Floyd wasn't even killed at this point.

Looks like the Obama clan was pre-testing images of Floyd before his death.
twatter link

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Read his whole post, not just the title and you’ll see that he believes the police are responsible for the death. The point is that it wasn’t blamed on covid like so many other deaths that have intertwining circumstances. Read the entire op before you type otherwise people think you stupid. reply to: odzeandennz

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kingparrot

I stupid... ok.

well did he die of covid or was he murdered, or were his respiratory organs failing because of covid? would he has survived covid and not have been a statistic at all?

people who commit suicide while they're infected doesn't mean they died by covid, if their lungs failed before they hit the ground then it's covid.

so no this wasn't death by covid nor should it be considered, because he could have survived covid...not a knee to the breathing passage though.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I know some people just want to gloss over everything that might have contributed to Floyd’s death and just say it was murder but all this other information will be dissected six ways from Sunday in the trial.

The prosecutor screwed up when he upped the charge and made it much more difficult to prove.

No, covid was not the cause of death.
But the iceberg was not listed as the cause of death of the titanics passengers either.

edit on 8-6-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Did you read my link there?

I have absolutely no reason to believe Floyd actually died.
Taking media reports at face value in todays political and media environment is extremely stupid and sheeplike.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

well have the police start killing more people so we can balance out the covid numbers.

poor cop, he's the real victim, victim of coincidence.

the black guy was going to die that day or sooner... those damn libs and Dems...

I'm just noticing that there are, buried in the Covid statistics, quite a lot of instances of people dying "from Covid" who already had conditions that could be lethal in their own right.

I'm wondering how many cases they lie about, and make Covid the "cause of death" when it isn't.

Floyd had Covid and died of respiratory distress. So, if it weren't for all the attention, do you think they would have tried to label it a "covid death" and add it to the other 112 thousand to inflate the death statistic?

(This is less about Floyd, and more about the Covid "pandemic" being misrepresented as a true threat to all life on Earth.)

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I would be cautious that Floyd wasn't even killed at this point.

Looks like the Obama clan was pre-testing images of Floyd before his death.
twatter link

Another possibility is that maybe his heart disease condition was going to be terminal, and somebody offered to give his family some money if he agreed to die on camera for them.

It's an odd coincidence that he knew the cop who killed him.

Also this video he made:

www.youtube.com...

That has the look of the kind of video a person might make for posterity when they know they won't be around.

I don't doubt he was a stand up guy, who might well have been willing to do something like that for his kid.

new topics

top topics

join