It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US demands Britain hand over Prince Andrew

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Exchange him for Anne Sacoolas, She is wanted in Britain for killing a young kid, Crashed into his motorcycle head on while driving on the wrong side of the road. Then she claimed diplimatic immunity to escape to the US.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I don't believe that this is real.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

it is certainly NOT :

1 - a " demand to hand im over "

2 " bypassing the palace "

but hey - hyperbole makes " better headlines "
acts be dammed

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The article refers to a Mutual Legal Assistance reques, which is not a demand. This is a process by which prosecutors in another country can ask for help. The person in the frame has no obligation to assist, nor does the person have any obligation to surrender themselves, or get on a plane.

Mutaul Legal Assistance process UK

The article is making this sound more than it is.

Extradition law is a completely different thing, which formally involves the UK judicial system. If this is invoked the US prosecutors will need to have some real evidence and associated charges, not just hearsay, rumour or a YouTube channel.
edit on 8/6/2020 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
We have always been conditioned to forget, no matter how bad the crime. This is how these people get away with what they do.

Who is talking about Assange now? Not many people.

Who us talking about Epstien now? Not many people

Who's talking about prince Andrew now? Not many people.

This happens all the time, and will always happen. There is always something happening to make us forget about people like Assange, Epstien and Prince Andrew.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Untill Anne Sacoolas has been in the dock of a British court for killing 19 year old motorcyclist Harry Dunn she hit head on whilst driving on the wrong side of the road, escaping and claiming diplomatic immunity, the US should be told to **** off!!
Typical broken American justice system that won't do a thing to see justice done for it's closest ally but demands the same thing for themselves.

We should investigate and lock Andrew up if found guilty of any wrong doing and American can go and pretend to play at justice.
edit on 8-6-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

"Typical broken American justice system that won't do a thing to see justice done..."

Ah yes, because the U.K. is the SHINING BEACON of Justice in this world.
Eyeroll.

Our Justice system in the U.S. is FAR from perfect, I'll admit. But those living in glass houses might want to withhold from casting stones.
Or do you enjoy your current legal system as is?
edit on 10Mon, 08 Jun 2020 10:04:30 -0500amvAmerica/ChicagoMondayb20206America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Fighting terror

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The power of Netflix, hey!

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

First we stole Harry, now we're gonna get Andrew.

Pretty soon the Queen will be living in some D.C. suburb with her corgis.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

fond of some evil trillionaire who rules with an iron fist?
the same psycho who has a solid gold piano, gleefully telling people to donate to organizations?

i HATE any royallty.
full on hate em.

there should be zero kings and queens of any sort.

you should earn your place in society and history, not be given it by egyptian bloodlines.

link   

The U.S. demands ?

No one demands The U.K. to do anything. They can " ask " and await the reply.

link   
news.sky.com... lUuQVcWXAHnGHEaqxDEi8v052In0

Prince Andrew just needs to sit down and tell his side of the story. Again. Except he can't because he knows he's been caught with his pants down. I don't see a way out of this for him. The Royal Family seem to be keeping a fair distance too.

edit on Mon, 08 Jun 2020 10:40:01 -0500102062020000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
My biggest concern is if the "deep state" has the same geographical lines that "they" tought me in "school". As an American, Andrew isn't a Prince, we don't have them here. He's just another suspected pervert, that needs to be asked a few questions outside his comfort zone. I'm sure the 5th would apply to him. Just like it seems to, to Obama and his gang.
edit on 8-6-2020 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Our system is not perfect but it's a lot less broken and a lot more "shiney" than what you guys call a justice system.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
How the hell is Ghislaine Maxwell walking free?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Untill Anne Sacoolas has been in the dock of a British court for killing 19 year old motorcyclist Harry Dunn she hit head on whilst driving on the wrong side of the road, escaping and claiming diplomatic immunity, the US should be told to **** off!!
Typical broken American justice system that won't do a thing to see justice done for it's closest ally but demands the same thing for themselves.

We should investigate and lock Andrew up if found guilty of any wrong doing and American can go and pretend to play at justice.

Yup.

To top it off when the family were invited to the Whitehouse, the Whitehouse had put murderer Anne Sacoolas in the next room completely unbeknownst to the victims family and were planning to surprise them with a meet so Trump could stage a photo op with the two families to pretend he'd successfully mediated and solved the issue.

Luckily their lawyer found out after Saacolas was heard laughing in the next room and he cancelled the whole thing and exposed it due to the whitewash and trauma it would cause to the family.

www.theguardian.com...

British parents grieving their teenage son have told how, during a visit to the White House on Tuesday, Donald Trump dropped the “bombshell” that the woman who allegedly killed him in a road crash was waiting for them in an adjoining room.

Charlotte Charles and Tim Dunn turned down the rushed offer to meet Anne Sacoolas, who is married to a US diplomat, describing it as “not appropriate” with no mediators or therapists present.

Their son, Harry Dunn, 19, died in August in a head-on collision between his motorcycle and a car being driven on the wrong side of the road, according to Northamptonshire police in the UK. Sacoolas was allegedly driving the car and, claiming diplomatic immunity, flew back to the US.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I guess I don't understand why they don't issue an Interpol / FBI APB warrant for Jizzlaine Maxwell.

Isn't she like the one who recruited all those underage girls??? She probably knows more of the details behind Epstein's dealings than Epstein himself did! She was the "Madam" for cripes sakes!

Screw Andrew...go after the Crown Jewels, Jizzlaine Maxwell!!
edit on 6/8/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

No exchange, just send her back over to Britain to face the music. She caused a death of a young man and caused his family unending grief. She needs to get herself on a plane and turn herself in.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It's good, and slightly refreshing, to see that a few American's acknowledge that Anne Sacoolas should be extradited to the UK.

The two cases are not related and justice in one is not dependant on justice in the other.

Andrew should answer all reasonable questions to American law enforcement regardless of the Anne Sacoolas case.
If found to have broken any US laws then he should be prosecuted same as anyone else.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well why wouldn't we? Right is right and wrong is wrong if I go to another country and break it's laws I certainly don't expect to get a free pass any more then I want somebody to get a free pass breaking laws here. Over and above that the young man's family deserves justice being done.

I agree the two cases have nothing to do with each other and if indeed Prince Andrew has information then he should offer it up. Honestly for the sake of the Queen I hope he's found clear of any wrongdoing, she been through enough. I don't want a queen but I enjoy watching yours.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join