It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I The Only One Who DOESN'T Have A Problem With Police?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

It is not that rare. Almost everyone I know has had an incident where a police officer was abusing their power, some just got shaken down, others arrested, and a few others even injured. It happens disportionally to people of color.

I do not buy into the few bad apples argument either. Some positions require its members to be held to a higher standard.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Without LAWS

Um, ya, on that..THE LAW, you have the right not to be unreasonably detained/searched for no cause..right?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Cops today are not the officer friendly types in many places. Theyre militarized and authoritarian. Thats the culture. Then VS the rest of us. There are good human beings who are cops.. and thank God for them. Unfortunately.. there are way too many who buy into the new cop culture and overstep their bounds. Ive worked with cops on and off for years and there is something wrong wnen a good person who is a cop cant do the right thing due to the rest of the cops disapproving or it just being not acceptable within the cop culture. Within a decade our cops went from normal blue on blue uniform to black on black tactical uniforms and boots and black vests, black on black cop cars.. and we even have a MRAP. Now tell me why the hell we need a MRAP??

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
No one has a problem with the Police....we ALL HAVE A PROBLEM with the corrupt politicised Leadership Groups who cannot get out from under the thumbs of City Mayors and Councillors and Lawyers and corrupt Union impacts.....we want to HELP THE POLICE BE THE POLICE INDEPENDANT OF CIVIC GRAFT CONTROL AND BASTARDIZATION.

No one will twist this narrative...not ever...we are now flushing the proverbial Loo(cleaning out rotten Police Upper Management networks)....and the detritus an flotsam(Bad Apples) is now being removed from the equation.

We have always know there are far more good men and women working as LEOs than there are Bad Apples...and we have always known The Thin Blue Line was a disease that infected many of those good men and women by Proxy and against their wishes ….now we are here to finally help.........we have always known corrupt Unions and corrupt Politicians and corrupt Lobby Groups and corrupt Lawyers and corrupt Judges have worked together to undermine America on a purely Domestic Level.

The Gong Show is over.

edit on 8-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Democrat leaders want to totally obliterate inner-city communities by defunding law enforcement. It's tragic.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Spacespider

It is not that rare. Almost everyone I know has had an incident where a police officer was abusing their power, some just got shaken down, others arrested, and a few others even injured. It happens disportionally to people of color.

I do not buy into the few bad apples argument either. Some positions require its members to be held to a higher standard.

At the very least please start saying it happens to People of color more in America than elsewhere...because there are a lot of Countries around the world fighting alongside America in spirit supporting them and hoping they can see the same positive changes in their own Countries....I live in Canada and there are a hell of a lot more cases of murder by cop and abuse by cop put upon White people than any other color by a long shot....in Canada the rotten corrupt minions don't pick favorites...everyone is a potential victim and could be killed on the spot arbitrarily on any given day for no reason at all.

Americans have no idea how bad it is all around the World....they are even oblivious to what is going on right on their front Porch in Canada.

If you want to use an optimal model for change it should be CANADA...a Country Globally known as a Peaceful Proper place to raise your Family and to live your life free peaceful and happily.....but a Country absolutely rotted from the inside out by Global Cabal powers….the same powers that tried to destroy America and very nearly realised that goal....Canada proves this is a HUMANITARIAN ISSUE NOT A COLOR ISSUE....we are ALL IN THIS TOGETHER....this goes beyond race and color...we need to begin to shift our focuses now to the greater picture to keep this momentum going but take it in a more productive accurate direction.

Try to blame the EXACT SAME CRIMES COMMITTED BY LEOS AND SUPPORTED BY CORRUPT CIVIC AND LEGAL AND GOVERNMENT POWERS THAT BE.....on "color" in Canada where the entire freaking Country is a Cultural Mosiac….explain why Canada is so absolutely full of legalised criminals to an even deeper degree than America ever has been? If this issue was ever about color ??????? This is about Nationalised corruption and graft.Like when WCB Canada and their chronic fraudulent actions are supported by the corrupt Government and corrupt Legal System …. this dynamic alone exposes much of where the REAL CAUSE OF BAD POLICING ORIGINATES......it all begins with the Teflon Government and Teflon Civic Groups who have weaponised the entire Legal System to make themselves and their cohorts essentially untouchable.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

If you are just counting people killed by cops more white people are killed in the US than black people. Last year nationwide 300 something black people and 400 something white people were shot and killed by police. Just looking at that can be misleading though considering 60% of the nation is white and 12% is black. No more than 10 people in either group were killed that didn't have a gun on them. I do not know the numbers of people that died in police custody or altercations not involving firearms. As far as I know that number isn't tracked.

We hear the saying one bad apple all the time and the saying one will spoil the bunch. It is true to an extent. The lack of training and knowledge of the law will do it as well. I posted a video on the second page and it a prime example of the problem. They don't know the laws and continue to violate peoples rights because of it. They don't change their actions because they are not held accountable even when they learn the law. Why wuld they if they can keep getting away with it.

Two white guys came in videotaped a government-funded building exercising their constitutional rights and the police were called. Cop came in and less than 2 minutes later handcuffed them because they wouldn't ID without being told the crime they were suspected of. The law states you are not required to ID unless you are suspected of a crime. They were kept in handcuffs for almost an hour and 3 other cops had shown up. One of them claimed suspicion is a crime and they had to ID. They were searched for ID at one point which is another violation of their rights. They were eventually let go after what I can only guess was a call to the county attorney to find out that they hadn't broken any law. One cop claimed the press have to have press IDs. The police were absolutely clueless about the laws.

Now those were two white guys that fully understood the law and were absolutely calm with cameras and the police were trampling on their rights. If there was no camera or they had gotten angry they probably would have had a really bad day. They were not abusive but they were still bad cops because they didn't even know the laws they were being paid to enforce.
edit on 8-6-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: illusion987

I have no problems with police, they are people too.
I made a thread on this awhile back but thank you for bringing it up again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Most people complaining about police have usually never even dealt with them but flap their gums like they are experts on the topic.

People are people, if you treat someone like an arsehole, you will get what you give back.
Respect goes a long way.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Two similar points of view in my household, my husband and I had a discussion on this a few days ago. And he's fond of pointing out he's the one that's been arrested and manhandled in his younger years and learned from it. It's probably the difference between being 26 and thinking you know everything, and pushing 50 and being fairly wise for the years of experiences before, during and since.

His military discharge was medical (broke his back) and he didn't handle the transition out or the constant pain well -- he kinda went wild in his mid/;ate 20's. But he never had ANY blame toward the cops just doing their job wrangling the out of control bar drunkard hopped up on his pain pills and three sheets to the wind. HIS words there, not mine. In his opinion, every poor interaction & rough handling was largely his cocky, angry young self's fault, not theirs.

He also used to have long-ish hair that he had growing out when we started dating, and basically looked like a dealer the longer it got, so obviously, he was profiled & stopped on the sidewalk many times (I had proverbial front row seats many times, lol) His solution wasn't to bitch and moan about it, but to just get a haircut. Profiling ceased, and we still chuckle about it years later, "Hey, ya damn back alley drug slinger, remember when?" XD
That won't bode well for people wanting a staunch anti-cop narrative line toed when someone with plenty of experience and rough handling brushes it off, but tough s#.

Personally, I make it a point to not be an ass whatsoever to cops and HAVE scolded people (that I do/did know) openly in public for doing so -- it doesn't help your "case" with their perception of you anymore than the reverse. One of the more mind-numbingly stupid excuse gems I got was,"Well, he's being a f#g dick to me, I can't reciprocate?" You can, but it's not a good idea to showcase stupidity when no one's sure where your personal Do Not Cross line is. I'M leery of antagonistic asshats personally, I can understand the cops always being on the defense because it seems that's the only way the public wants to interact with them anymore. The general pubic may not have started making the mess, but they damn sure didn't refrain from adding to it and making it bigger.

All that said -- as I've said COUNTLESS TIMES, I still think if nothing else, psych evaluations for both new recruits and seasoned LEOs need to be much more stringent to weed out the (percentage-wise) very few true psychopaths who don't need nor deserve the badge.
edit on 6/8/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/8/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The problem with police isnt police, its human.

Obviously there are more decent humans than otherwise. Police, being a human population, shares this trait. The ratios may be different, as people who want to be police may have reasons or traits that would cause it to vary, for the most part id say its a similar cross section between cops and humanity overall.

But some humans are asses. And then some are mindless followers. Some just dont pay attention to how they treat others. Some are lazy. Some are amazing people. Etcetera.

And no one is their worst, or best, all the time.

We need to recognize the issue is in the position of policeman, not the people filling the position. People have a wide array of flaws, and we need to design public service systems to account for and correct for these flaws. People will still just be people and will act as far as restrained.
edit on 6/8/2020 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

You nailed it right on the head

I just don't understand what people are talking about when they refer to the abuses by police.

Be thankful for it, but don't be naive that it isn't happening to other people.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
No, of course not. Most of the country doesn't, and has definitely not been arrested before. My brother was a police officer for 20 years, my cousin a state trooper for 20 years. Both retired. Many of my community member friends are police.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

If you are just counting people killed by cops more white people are killed in the US than black people. Last year nationwide 300 something black people and 400 something white people were shot and killed by police. Just looking at that can be misleading though considering 60% of the nation is white and 12% is black. No more than 10 people in either group were killed that didn't have a gun on them. I do not know the numbers of people that died in police custody or altercations not involving firearms. As far as I know that number isn't tracked.

We hear the saying one bad apple all the time and the saying one will spoil the bunch. It is true to an extent. The lack of training and knowledge of the law will do it as well. I posted a video on the second page and it a prime example of the problem. They don't know the laws and continue to violate peoples rights because of it. They don't change their actions because they are not held accountable even when they learn the law. Why wuld they if they can keep getting away with it.

Two white guys came in videotaped a government-funded building exercising their constitutional rights and the police were called. Cop came in and less than 2 minutes later handcuffed them because they wouldn't ID without being told the crime they were suspected of. The law states you are not required to ID unless you are suspected of a crime. They were kept in handcuffs for almost an hour and 3 other cops had shown up. One of them claimed suspicion is a crime and they had to ID. They were searched for ID at one point which is another violation of their rights. They were eventually let go after what I can only guess was a call to the county attorney to find out that they hadn't broken any law. One cop claimed the press have to have press IDs. The police were absolutely clueless about the laws.

Now those were two white guys that fully understood the law and were absolutely calm with cameras and the police were trampling on their rights. If there was no camera or they had gotten angry they probably would have had a really bad day. They were not abusive but they were still bad cops because they didn't even know the laws they were being paid to enforce.

This is an endemic Leadership problem.....Protection is provided by a Legal System bastardized and weaponized against the People......this is not an accident...this is not oversight nor negligence....the System has been intentionally weaponized against the People and it must be disnfranchised for us to move forward.

Its not that hard to figure out ok.

Corrupt Police Unions
Corrupt Union Lawyers
Corrupt Judges
Corrupt Politicians
Corrupt Lobby Groups
Corrupt Mayors
Corrupt City Councillors

No matter how you try to slice this pie you are not turning a circle into a square.

There are Leadrship and decision making positions within this group of People. ...the conduits may be unconventional and hard to pin down because of fluidity but they exist as a concrete reality .

We all know we just have to follow the Money.

We all know the graft begins on a Community level with the City Councils and Mayors and Council members who are in positions to be compromised and rewarded for this or in positins for their Friends or Associates to be rewarded fiscally for this and by fiscally we mean Millions or tens of millions of in the case of Edmonton ,Alberta, Canada City Council authorised nearly BILLION DOLLARS for Consulting Services in one year alone...this is in a City with only a Million People.....over 100 Million dollars to Bicycle Lanes and Road signage-------this is how they do it man....you have to blame these money mongers who hide within our Community for this graft and these lies....you have to follow the money and you have to have the power to remove the rotten monsters.They have a PROGRAM they have a SYSTEM for bleeding money off of Civic Jurisdictions and they work with Mayors and Council members and especially Socially Explosive SMALL SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS that the people they set up fiscally with stolen money support and donate to....so as one hand is stealing from Women and Children and Disabled and Disadvantagaed people the other hand is using that stolen money to create weaponised Committees and Groups that claim to support altruistic Soial causes but which are really weaponised campaign tools.

Look this is a Global Social War against a Global Consortium of criminals who work together using the same Programs and Processes...they have listed and Targeted and bastardized then weaponized the Social and Legal Systems of most Countries by now.

This first link is from a Canadian Family whose Son was executed in his own home by Murderers for having a mental Illness...after he himself had called Police for Help.....they murderd him and they covered it up as they usually and ALWAYS DO IN CANADA where they still think they are untouchable and Teflon.In Alberta,Canada the Government and the Global Cabal have come up with a National Model...a group of LEOs to investigate...you guessed it....THE LEOs THEMSELVES....this is criminal.....the Group is called ASIRT and their job is to legitimise and to cover-up MURDER BY COP....they have no other reason to exist and they are god dam scary because they operate with 100% compete impunity and are robust in defending themselves.

www.msn.com...

The second link is to another man who had Cops use an illegal murderous tactic of struggeling to get your knee on a suspects neck to disable or to kill them , they do not formerly endorse this tactic but in reality use to kill control and to maim...they use pain to achieve their control up until death if they want to kill you.

www.msn.com... n-ntp-feeds

The third link is the Community Response from the Poolice Department in Edmonton ,Alberta,Canada…...you will see that they are 110% sure that NO ONE HAS THE [POWER TO SCREW WITH THEIR PROGRAMS.....ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE that they have their backs covered legally and in every other way possible.....even in the face of this GLOBAL CHANGE this Police Department and Mayor and City Council have decied to SPIT IN THE FACE of every single Protster in every single Country in the World.....you tell me how their cojones got so big....or maybe I will tell you..ASIRT….legalised corruption at the highest levels.

www.msn.com... ntp-feeds

This has never been about color this has always been about Leadership abusing the People it is about Leadership not being held accountable...it is about Generational Graft....it is about embedded weaponised laws and legal processes and procedures that took the Global Cabal GENERATIONS and Trillions of dollars TO ORGANISE....this has always and still is all about MONEY.....the true issue here is that LITIGATION AGAINST THESE MONSTERS HAS BEEN STONEWALLED...from the crooked Cops on the Cops killing our Family members in their own homes to the crooked Mayors and Civic Leaders and their weaponized Lobby Groups and Comittees.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

What is your personal experience dealing with police?
I can rant and rave like an internet warrior too.

I have been arrested, have you?

Internet warriors with 0 experience trying to "wake up" the masses....priceless comedy.

edit on 8-6-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

What is your personal experience dealing with police?
I can rant and rave like an internet warrior too.

I have been arrested, have you?

Internet warriors with 0 experience trying to "wake up" the masses.

Have you been convicted?An arrest is a joke...drunk Kids get arrested every weekend.....lol...lol...so what?You can get arrested for Littering.....lol...lol.I am no Internet Warrior .My lack of or direct Personal experience with the Police is of no consequence here.

What do you think ? Have I been busted and sent down the River Or am I just a regular Joe waxing poetic about something that titillates me?

One of my most impactful Mentors spent a Career very successfully prosecuting Criminals....and then spent another Career Lobbying for changes to that very System.I am not hitting Fly-balls out to Left-Field here ok....clearly there has to be a series of causalities that are enabeling me to hit Homeruns...….constantly and consistently.....don't you think?

My Personal Experience begins and ends with WCB Canada which is an arm of the Global Cabals Money Laundering Scheme....they screwed me in the ear many years ago....and I have made a hobby out of returning the favor for a very very long time....its just been taking a while to deliver the goods.I was just a regular Human...working 12 hours a day...at a menial job....trying to make my way through this World as everyone does.....then I made the mistake of joining a Union....which brought me into direct contact with members of certain Secret Societies who took immediate notice of me and tried to recruit me using soft-sell methods....I politely declined.......I mean when I started getting the weird little handshakes I thought gay men were making passes at me.....lol...I am not kidding....I did not know what their Rings meant...I was clueless....I had zero Union knowledge nor experience when I joined and within 2-3 years I had already been voted in on Site as Union Steward by unanimous Membership support...anyone who knows Unions knows that's not normal someone always whines....this dragged me into battles with Union Management who did not know who the hell I was and were most certainly not bringing me in from the cold.....lol...lol...needless to say they gamed the rules and denied me they froze me out using technicalities.....lol...over the next several years I was Voted in as Union Job Steward no less than TWO MORE TIMES....that's 3 in total...and I was frozen out every single time.....LMAO.....you need to understand that these were Mega-Work Sites involving thousands of members of the Hall ...not wee little shops..... being Voted in by Unanimous membership on Site is an extremely rare thingto have happen...its Insurrection.....lol...lol..ultimately I was hurt on the Job...and from that point on the Wolves closed in on me and went to work....once I experienced a Medical Emergency of major proportions and was weak and vulnerable....the predators came in fast and determined.I got screwed from both ends...the Employer---the Union---the WCB---Private Insurance----Medical Specialists who blatantly lied-----Social programs that denied me due to graft---I was Gangstalked but did not know what that meant.

Suffice to say they pissed me off.I promised tit for tat.I am delivering.

You see when I was permanently and gravely injured while on the Job I did not even know what a Computer was or how to even turn one on.I was a 12 hour a day hard working Redneck by choice and dam proud of it...still am.I had NO IDEA how the world had changed around me .I was a proud solid Sheep.

Then I discovered Computers because I was housebound ….I lurked on a few Sports sites and got a bit involved and ATS was the first site I ever chose to participate in if you can believe that...I went straight to the Fire man and had no idea.....lol...lol...glad I did it.You don't need to get arrested and be put through the meat grinder t discover by personal firsthand experience how bastardized and corrupt every single layer of Government and Civic and Social Structure truly is...this is a am fact.

So what do you do when those are the facts?How do you effect change?You learn about your Enemy....you learn about the SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES THEY USE.....you learn them better than they learn them...and only then do you begin remediations….its a long and arduous process....but extremely rewarding in real time.

I used my own life skills to widen my knowledge base in terms of how SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES really work...it became a Passion...and I am suited to it....I have pattern based thought process and its easy for me to identify any type of pattern.Once I refined my Systems Analysis skillset....I had to get practice...so I did.I am owed over a Million bucks...I will never see it....this projection of overt aggression actioned upon a non-participant such as I was @ that time..is tantamount to an act of War....and was received as such....WCB is only an arm of a much bigger Monster...I determined to cost the Monsters 100x what they owed me....one way or another.....mission accomplished long ago...Business is done..now its personal.You see...the same Monsters who screwed me over are the ones responsible for the dynamics that led to Floyds death....and to every other evil thing going on in our World today bar none....there is not an Evil Forest...there is one single deeply rooted Tree of Evil....one man cannot fell a Forest but one man CAN FELL A SINGLE TREE.

I will repeat that I list as Mentors and Friends one of my Countries most experienced successful Legal Prosecutorial minds as well as some of the most powerful Victims Advocate impacts in my Country,and there has been spillover of some of these influences into the USA over the last decade.

I know this might sound a little Left-Field....but have you ever been struck from behind in the head with a 1970-80s sized Yellow Pages Book weilded by a 230lb LEO?yes you do fly out of your chair yes you do struggle to remain conscious yes you do remember the experience for a very long time...just wondering how your local corrupt LEOs respond to being told to puck themselves where you come from?

Left Field again here....ever have a Leo who had it in for you as an underage Juvenile that decided to make it his Mission to ensure you got an Adult Criminal Record to intentionally Puck up your young life for kicks....ever have a Cat like that pull a large chunk of Has%$sh out of his UNIFORM POCKET and PLANT IT on your Person to then have a Partner "find it" and arrest you 2 seconds later?.....to burden you with an illegitimate drug related criminal Record days after you turned Voting age?....oh yes it sucked.however some of us learn to make Lemonade..because…..I will bet you have never seen an Idiot corrupt lEO take a Suspect in through the Front Doors up to the Desk to hand him off to other LEOs....or see that same moron pull a chunk of contraband out of his Jacket and set it right on the Desk/Ledge for the Receiving Officer to pick up....DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE SUSPECT WITH HANDS CUFFED BEHIND BACK.....needless to say about a millisecond after he set it down on the counter in front of the suspect who stepped forward and slammed a mouth down over it and ate it knowing full well it was all the evidence they had.Got even uglier but I walked.

I do not speak from inexperience.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Police have just never had to worry about strict oversight and they know citizens are virtually powerless in unlawful arrests and police misconduct. State Police Boards should be a requirement and have complete oversight of the depts and internal affairs. Unbiased investigation is key.

In nearly two decades with the Minneapolis Police Department, Derek Chauvin faced at least 17 misconduct complaints, none of which derailed his career.

www.google.com...

Unfortunately police officers are not held to the highest standards and accountability and professionalism and ethical duties like they should have been from the start. This is what happens in situations like that.

Physicians can do do lose their license and are sentenced to prison for non-violent crimes—they do not get second chances and citizen complaints against physician misconduct and behavior is investigated seriously.

Citizens feel powerless against police brutality and misconduct. Police can and do get away with behavior that would otherwise be the end of that person's career and possibly prison time in most other professions.

Giving people incredible power and authority with little oversight and accountability is just dangerous, reckless and irresponsible. We shouldn't even be having this discussion, but here we are.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yes, I have been convicted and have experience.
What experience do you have?

Don't write me a damn book, just get to the point...I didn't even read the last 2 posts of yours because I take them as a rambling mental case with 0 experience.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo
Police have just never had to worry about strict oversight and they know citizens are virtually powerless in unlawful arrests and police misconduct. State Police Boards should be a requirement and have complete oversight of the depts and internal affairs. Unbiased investigation is key.

In nearly two decades with the Minneapolis Police Department, Derek Chauvin faced at least 17 misconduct complaints, none of which derailed his career.

www.google.com...

Unfortunately police officers are not held to the highest standards and accountability and professionalism and ethical duties like they should have been from the start. This is what happens in situations like that.

Physicians can do do lose their license and are sentenced to prison for non-violent crimes—they do not get second chances and citizen complaints against physician misconduct and behavior is investigated seriously.

Citizens feel powerless against police brutality and misconduct. Police can and do get away with behavior that would otherwise be the end of that person's career and possibly prison time in most other professions.

Giving people incredible power and authority with little oversight and accountability is just dangerous, reckless and irresponsible. We shouldn't even be having this discussion, but here we are.

Agreed,here we are,I am trying to follow the Popcorn Trail back to the Movie Theater this schtick is being run out of.

It leads directly to money and to politics and to greater evils....color is not an issue in the least unless you count green and gold.

Its the money behind the Mayors/Civic Governments the Unions and the Lobby Groups driving the causality of these organised worldwide crimes against Humanity.Committed by Governments upon their own People at the behest of Global Cabal evil doers.

All roads lead to Rome.

The money always flows back to its source.

The serpents head.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Yes, I have been convicted and have experience.
What experience do you have?

Don't write me a damn book, just get to the point...I didn't even read the last 2 posts of yours because I take them as a rambling mental case with 0 experience.

Maybe you ought to pay more attention then huh?

Have you been incarcerated? Or did you get a Citation and spend the night in a Jail....not a Prison?

Because you are starting to sound like a Poser.

I don't want to exchange War stories with some schmuck who got drunk in College and ended up Arrested then spent the night in a Drunk Tank....and spent the rest of their life thinking they have something in common with People who have experienced the full spectrum treatment from the very same System.

So? Incarcerated in a Prison or in a Jail?

Misdemeanor or Felony?
Summary or Indictable or Hybrid?
All of the above.

Which is it?

No particulars lets just go where you want to go...or do you wish to be a Snowflake and stop at Arrested and Convicted?.If you consider that to = "experience" then we posses equal quantities of it....If you wish to play more then give more.To this point we have similar experiences then….but lets not screw around ok...there is a Major departure point just around the corner for one of us I am sure....if you care to keep pushing the Envelope I am game.

Hey Slappy?....ever have 3 Cops making cash on the Car Hood bets on wether or not their German Shepherd Attack Dog can catch a Suspect before said Suspect can get to a fenceline 50 meters away?.....ever been given the choice to take a set-up conviction or to race an Attack Dog over 50 Meters?

I am as white as the driven snow living in a supposedly "Whitemans World"...and you don't know jack #.

One more swift kick to your cojones Lobsang.Just so you don't forget.

Have you ever had a Drug Crazed Stoned Spittle spraying wigging out Cop illegally push their way into your Home and assault you in front of your entire Family try to break your knees and neck with a Baton?....to have said LEOs Partner intervene Physically to stop the escalating Assault before a neck was broken?....MMmmm...ever see one Cop physically hold anothers hand AWAY FROM HIS HOLSTERED WEAPON as he removed him from a crime in progress he was committing????...the plick was going to cap me.....to top that off Slappy…..ever have a Rotten Drugged up Freak of a LEO who committed crimes against you like that GET ARRESTED FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER the very next day?ROFLMAO…..yes FRONT PAGE NEWS.

LOL....you started off by getting under my skin with your babble about your big long Rap Sheet of experience like a true Poser ....lol...and now you have made my Day and I wont stop chuckling for hours and hours now.

It doesn't matter if its Black on Black or White on White Anti-Humanitarian Abuse and Injustice is never all right!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I don't have problems with cops that follow the law.

Had a few abuse their power but also had many that didn't.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join