It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nolte: Dr. Fauci Is Either a Liar or a Fraud

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Dont forget Fauci's wife! Pretty high level position within the NIH. Pretty curious departments, eh?

Christine Grady, MSN, PhD
Chief, Bioethics
Head, Section on Human Subjects Research

link

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Fauci is on the same "team" that locked down the largest states, in the hope of ruining the U.S. economy.

A study is nearing completion that shows state lock-downs did not work to reduce Covid-19 deaths. But the lockdowns did damage, and even destroy, millions of lives in many ways...ranging from financial to emotional to individual health declines.

If the Trump Administration ever decides to reveal "the truth", there will be political and financial (lawsuits) hell to pay.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

We should all be looking for the next vision from Fauci !
In fact why isn't he the Pres.?
edit on 8-6-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Dont forget Fauci's wife! Pretty high level position within the NIH. Pretty curious departments, eh?

Christine Grady, MSN, PhD
Chief, Bioethics
Head, Section on Human Subjects Research

link

Look at her books on HIV vaccines...recall how Fauci poo-pooed the DRACOs universal antiviral and said we already have drugs to treat HIV?

Bah.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

He's neither a liar or a fraud , he warned the Trump administration of a Pandemic in 2017 but the stable genius dismissed his warnings.

Trump was unprepared because he didn't listen.

So we are going to see HUGE spikes in COVID-19 cases in all these cities with protests and riots starting any day now. If not, this whole thing was a scam. Hint, it's a scam.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yeah.. I mean, Im willing to at least consider that its all just some crazy coincidences, and that the seemingly blatant conflicts of interest are.. uh.. also crazy coincidences.

But Fauci's personal involvement with vaccines for SARS-CoV-2, his history of research specifically with prior strains of SARS, MERS, etc.. Almost verbatim controversies between PCR test use both during HIV/AIDS pandemic and SARS-CoV-2, a "baffle with BS" approach that includes everything from outright lies to the virus vs disease distinction, vaccine funding also involved with HIV/AIDS, his wifes position, her own work regarding vaccines, holding an influential position to both sway the actual medical research and the ethics that might drive them...

Well, at the very least, its suspect.

Then, when we tie in their general history in everything from gain of function research to Grady's involvement with prior presidential administrations, their ties to the Hydra of the Gates Foundation, the WHO, the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board, the Decades of Vaccines..

Seems like a badly written conspiracy novel lol None of it is really hidden though. I suppose that as players in a larger scheme, they expect that the general public will only believe what is hammered into their brains by the news.
edit on 8-6-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

What kind of man raises the alarm about the fact the black population is disproportionately killed by this virus and then remains silent as the black population gathers en masse, and remains silent as his fellow healthcare workers openly encourage the mass gathering of black America?

And the author ends it with.

'Never again will I trust the 'expert's, Eff them. Eff them all forever.

That last line is pretty much my thoughts on everything going on.

What say you?

Well, yeah, I think he's shady, but to be fair, he did issue this warning about the protests/riots:

news.yahoo.com...

I think the "experts" have lost credibility during this thing. If there isn't a huge explosion of hospitalizations and deaths by Aug 1, MANY people will never believe another word out of their mouths. God help us if something more dangerous does come along.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
He's the boy who was paid to cry wolf.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Nickname - Prissy Crissy .....

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I say he is both a liar and a fraud. P# Pfauci

There is no way an intelligent man like him could not be aware that he was scaring hell out of the public. He is a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
He,They, Freggin LIED.

About everything.

The percentage of Minnesota residents who have been tested for the novel coronavirus and have tested positive since the beginning of the pandemic has declined dramatically over the past two weeks, from 10.4 percent on Sunday May 24 to 8.1 percent on Sunday, June 7.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join