It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you embrace a racial identity you are part of the problem

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Oh yeah totally agree mate it's all a load of nonsense and w are all one big mixed up bag of mongies wherever we come from on our home Planet Earth

I just think it's a total classic for all the racists out there..................... Told a bunch of National Action dick head types they were a bunch of mongies of mixed blood and not proper Human Beings the only ones they will find of African sub Saharan black people, you should have seen the look on their faces
Tell ya what, I left rather quick after telling them that

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: scyther2286

That argument is a red herring. And if you look at percentages the rate is higher for african americans.

The reality is that African Americans are profiled by the police just for being black.

I was reading today the experiences of a small business owner that is pulled over at least once a month by the police and asked a ton of questions. Who are you, where are you going, where did you get the stuff in the van etc. All because he's african american. It's gotten to the point that he no longer goes out after dark so he won't get harassed by the police.

How would you feel if that was your experience in this country?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

The reality is African Americans commit crime at a much higher rate than any other other race or ethnicity. Why wouldn't they be targeted more?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: scyther2286

Because you are innocent until proven guilty in this country. Getting pulled over just for being black is profiling which is RACIST! And it's a violation of your civil rights.

I can't believe I'm having this conversation.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Should no one be pulled over period? Only people who identify as being members a race compromising of the majority of the population? Should some type of immunity be given based on race from police authority? Should it be understood that any action from police towards a member of a race of the minority of the population is exclusively based on racism?

a reply to: grey580

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

I never said that no one should be pulled over.

What I said was that simply being a minority should not be the reason that someone is pulled over. In this country police need reasonable articulable suspicion that a crime is being committed, that a crime was committed or is about to be committed for the police to stop you. If someone is driving down the road minding their own business and doing nothing wrong. Why should the police pull you over? This happens and happens often. It needs to stop.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hollywood is preparing to impose racial quotas on filmmakers.

If you are a minority and feel you are talented, go to Hollywood.

They will soon be hiring!

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
all I can say is, maybe multiculturalism doesn't work.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join