It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King , the worst police brutality are run by Democrats.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Who controls the Police Unions?

Pro Trump Republicans.

I thought the Police Unions were all Libertarian ?

💥👁️💥

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Who controls the Police Unions?

Pro Trump Republicans.

I thought the Police Unions were all Libertarian ?

💥👁️💥

Why?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

While he is technically correct, he means they should be voting progressive/marxist politicians

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose

While he is technically correct, he means they should be voting progressive/marxist politicians

What are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

the thing i dont understand about BLM , is that its donations are funneled through Act Blue a democratic fund raising ogranisation.

So BLM want to end the system but their donations are going directly to the democrat funding.

Also convenient Shaun also has a book coming out now
now he has went from almost no followers on instagram and then has like 3.5 million in a week over the riots

feels like he is cashing in on the good intentions of americans wishing to see the end of the police state

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

originally posted by: carewemust
AG Barr says top Democrats will soon be exposed.

He's been saying that for a while ... as have you.

Hasn't happened yet. I look forward to another junior level FBI lawyer being indicted for cribbing a form.

I used to follow Q, and was sure the swamp was gonna be drained, but now I am just jaded. No one with any type of name is ever going down, the same snip will go on, and there's nothing we can do. The elites will gather more power, and make record profits off the backs of the workers, while barely letting them survive.

Closest they got to names was Epstein and not even he wanted to talk, he was so desperate not to talk he used a rope to stop himself.

It's good you can see through that Q rubbish, there's going to be a lot people falling flat on their faces once they realise they've been duped, some folk have a lot invested.

On topic it never ceases to amaze me that people can believe this is either an R or a D problem, this is a poor leadership issue exacerbated by greed and corruption.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

So BLM want to end the system but their donations are going directly to the democrat funding. 

Got a link ?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hey its on their donation page

Black Lives Matter : Donate

Contribution rules This contribution is made from my own funds or the funds of an authorizing corporation or other entity, and the funds are not being provided by any other person or entity. ActBlue Charities is a registered charitable organization formed to democratize charitable giving. A copy of our latest financial report may be obtained by emailing [email protected] or calling (617) 517-7600. Alternatively, our report detailing our programs, a financial summary, and the percentage of contributions dedicated to our charitable purpose, along with a copy of our license, may be obtained from the following state agencies: FLORIDA (registration #CH46938) -- Division of Consumer Services 800-435-7352 www.800helpfla.com; GEORGIA (registration #CH012361) -- contact ActBlue Charities; MARYLAND (registration #29971) -- Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401; MISSISSIPPI (registration #100024326) -- Secretary of State, 888-236-6167; NEW JERSEY (registration #CH3867000)

Although weird , this fact check says otherwise , but its right there on there website , blacklivesmatter.com

Donations to BLM dont fund the DNC
edit on 25-6-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

They said

“ActBlue has no discretion over” where to direct individuals’ contributions, he said. The money “you see coming through ActBlue is coming through it, not from it.”

but I dont know seems suspect to me , since they have many major black celebrities supporting the democrats Jay Z and beyonce etc

edit on 25-6-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join