It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos at UK Black Lives Matter clashes men hurled BIKES at police horses

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Thankyou America for bringing this BLM movement here... we thank you

Just read about the protests yesterday at Downing street and Parliament square... what a load of prats! If they want justice... throwing projectiles at police and police horses isn't going to do them any favours! Unfortunately, a couple of horses were so frightened they tossed their riders off into the streets and at traffic lights... people can be heard still shouting 'oh my word... ' 'you f'ing idiots' and stuff like that...

These people do not command respect... these people are the same people who want others to kneel down including Police.

One of the horses went running right into some woman who just happened to be turning the corner when the horse smashed into her... some guy shouted out ''the horse.. the horse hit.. you f'ing idiots' at the police as if it was their fault.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A female police officer was injured when protesters hurled projectiles and flares at her horse which bolted and sent her into a traffic light, amid chaotic scenes at the Black Lives Matter protest last night. Footage shows the demonstration on Whitehall, central London turning violent as protestors bombard mounted officers with missile - and even Boris bikes - after hours of peaceful rallies drew to a close. Through piecing together pictures, bystanders' videos and eye-witness accounts at the scene, this how the dramatic situation unfolded.

Shocking footage show a horse on Whitehall in a state of panic after being hit with missiles such as glass bottles and flares thrown by protestors. The horse's female rider struggles to stay in control as she rides the animal down the street charging protestors. But within seconds the horse slams into a traffic light, sending its rider flying to the ground amid shocked gasps from onlookers.

All these protests are gonna do is give TPTB more power on the populace. You watch. Demonstrations will be banned soon enough... all because of groups like BLM and ANTIFA
edit on 7-6-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

If you haven't figured it out yet, this is international leftists. No one in the UK gives a # about black people in America. This has nothing to do with that.

This is about defeating the populism of the last 4 years through social breakdown and terrorism.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It is international leftists backed by some very dubious sources
Total madness spurred on by radicals. BLM is being used in many ways to further their agenda even though their basic philosophy is righteous

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

No one in the UK gives a # about black people in America.

What happened in America and the protests that have arisen from that is a catalyst for people to protest police brutality here , London has a large black and minority population and a sometimes over zealous police force.

There is another protest today outside the American embassy that will no doubt see the idiotic behavior we saw yesterday.

I do not support the BLM protests due to the current virus situation , I don't support the thugs that take advantage of them either , the message is lost when the violence starts.
edit on 7-6-2020 by gortex because: spelling

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Why are you blaming America because British are racists?
I mean,,, why else would black lives matter protest there?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I can understand attacking police, but horses? They are defenseless and totally innocent. Sort of like the people the rioters are killing who are trying to get their voices heard without using violence.

Since when does the UK have police brutality? We've never heard about it, why haven't you stopped it yet???

(sarcasm)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It sounds more like opportunistic chaos than any legitimate outrage.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

There are many examples online here's one.

Yes the guy should have got out of the car when asked but the reaction of the officer was disproportionate to the situation.

The police force are actually supposed to be a police service , I know people who have taken beatings at our local station , I was once threatened when just asking questions when I was arrested years ago.

I get that it's a tough job but some officers take things to far , unprofessional behavior is unacceptable.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Thankyou America for brining this BLM movement here... we thank you

That’s all on you guys, not us. “You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make em drink” comes to mind. In this case......stop drinking.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Yes, some do but I don't condone throwing objects at horses... people could have died yesterday.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

If BLM can blame the American police for brutality over here, I can blame the Americans for bringing BLM here.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Well since we are your former colony that brought slaves here originally I guess I can send BLM over there so you can deal with em....lol

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

A significant percentage of our respective populations simply are not happy with the treatment and slice of pie they have been receiving for quite some time.

These demonstrations, protests, and riots, are about a lot more than the murder and execution of poor George Floyd.

Black lives matter is simply the tip of the iceberg or spear.

Have to say, all the same, they seem to have picked a right doozy of a time to start rising up against the machine mid global pandemic.

Priceless really, but not completely out of kilter given our penchant for destruction.

Anyhoo let's hope cooler heads prevail in the long run.
edit on 7-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
imagine how different the world would have been 9if the colony remained in the UK and the crown settled in the Americas.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I would have gotten out the car and stuck that truncheon where the Sun don't shine, not that it would have helped matters in the long run.

What the hell gives Police the right to start acting so aggressively and blatantly start to damage private property is quite frankly beyond me.

When they lose the plot in such a manner is it any wonder the People have lost all trust and respect for them really?

Good cops and bad cops in every bunch i suppose but one bad apple does indeed spoil the batch.

edit on 7-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Probably still have the same banker masters behind the scene, so maybe not that much of a difference.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

You might as well ask "Why would people protest about Trump there?" Yet they did. In other words, there are idiots around who don't limit themselves to "protesting" about things relevant to their own societies.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Its the idiots running around protesting whilst global pandemics are rife that presents the most pertinent problem.

I mean come on to feck people, if there is a time and place for everything, this sure is not it.

I canny fathom some fools any longer they just don't make any sense.

If it was not so tragic it would be bloody hilarious.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

When scumbags want to loot and riot any excuse will do. Spin the wheel, whatever it lands on will be the "reason."

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

All these protests are gonna do is give TPTB more power on the populace. You watch. Demonstrations will be banned soon enough... all because of groups like BLM and ANTIFA

Wasn't it you and the Dutch that started the slave trades to the Americas?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join