It's pretty easy to overthrow a 3rd world country.
1. Identify dissident groups in the country and/or insert them through the border.
2. Create narrative in the media that they are freedom fighters.
3. Finance them, whether through ngo's, drugs etc.
4. Support them in various tiers, ranging from political activism to military wing.
5. Create false flags to influence opinion and spread awareness otherwise.
6. Get celebrities to throw their weight behind the cause.
7. Put the country under sanctions, further polarizing the nation.
8. Overthrow the government via democratic mob or any means necessary.
This is happening somewhere in the world at any given time.
In a first world country like the U. S. A. the conspiracy becomes far more difficult, as it is until now usually a country stronger than the one it is
hammering into submission that controls the end result.
So, who or what is stronger than the United States of America?
No amount of countries can or would dare to stand up to the U. S. militarily, and with modern tech being what it is a global conspiracy would reach
the U. S. long before it happened via listening devices etc.
Therefore, this is not one or many countries vs another.
This current paradigm shift can only be brought to fruition by a group more powerful than any and all countries. A group that have installed
sycophants in positions of leadership worldwide, that never questions or disobeys.
It can only be a plan executed by something that is looking at the chessboard, not on it like the rest of us.
To go forward is to fight. Fight by being who you are. A simple gesture can become the greatest act.
You are not alone in your fears, hopes, expectations and doubt.
It's what makes us human and a natural consequence of standing up to tyranny.
edit on 7-6-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)
edit on 7-6-2020 by 19Bones79 because: Add