It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello old friends

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Some of you may remember me... I was here from the early-mid otts, became a supermod, got semper-pissed about the police and refused to back down from a controversial opinion about police brutality, burned some bridges and walked away. I thought this was an appropriate moment to say I FREAKING TOLD YOU SO. I shudder to think, but someone tell me what the temperature is around here? Is this a den of Trumpists and bootlickers? Or do conspiracy theorists distrust their government still around here?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: The Vagabond
Some of you may remember me... I was here from the early-mid otts, became a supermod, got semper-pissed about the police and refused to back down from a controversial opinion about police brutality, burned some bridges and walked away. I thought this was an appropriate moment to say I FREAKING TOLD YOU SO. I shudder to think, but someone tell me what the temperature is around here? Is this a den of Trumpists and bootlickers? Or do conspiracy theorists distrust their government still around here?

So you came back to contribute to the problem.

/golfclap

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Hell of a return. Good luck, bud.

May I suggest the Mud Pit for you? Seems fitting...
edit on 7-6-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Right now, if you're not part of the problem, you're part of the problem.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I'd call it nonsensical, and strangely poetic. Join the conversation and try to be open-minded.

BTW I remember you when I was a lurker. This place is different now.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

So if I don't trust the authorities, the conspiracy theorists are gonna rip me a new one? This should be fun now that I've dropped some ego and can just enjoy the show. If you see any Vichy, tell em Vagabond said "send it".

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Poetic and nonsensical... can I add that to my comedian bio?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

If you think this 2020 plandemic / race war sham is all about Trump — you’re thinking inside the box.

Zoom up.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Hey, you're the guy I'm looking for. Tell me what it's about bro, no BS, I'm just gonna listen and not tell ya what I think it's about until I've heard you out first.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

So if I don't trust the authorities, the conspiracy theorists are gonna rip me a new one? This should be fun now that I've dropped some ego and can just enjoy the show. If you see any Vichy, tell em Vagabond said "send it".

Sorry if I came off that way. Many of us are here to enjoy the show. Others want to attack and debate. Other seek opposing opinions. Its an online forum. What can you say? I hope you stick around.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Poetic and nonsensical... can I add that to my comedian bio?

Sounds pretty fun to me. Do whatever you'd like.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

You led with Trumpists and bootlickers.

And an appeal to authority.

You were a super-mod once who got banned.

You actually are the problem.

But hey, welcome back right before the 2020 elections.

I'm a coincidence theorist.

edit on 7-6-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

I don't know the details of your past argument.

But I think it's kind of petty to come back with a callous "I told you so!"

Sometimes we have to know when to bow out of an argument (whether right or wrong) instead of moving forward at ram-speed.

Pettiness will ruin friendships. I know whereof I speak.

edit on 7-6-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
To be honest you sound like you have an axe to grind, and whatever, thats your business. Youve been gone what? 3 years? I suppose its not too much different, but there are areas to discuss what you want to discuss. For real, I hope you stay and good luck to ya.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I was definitely part of the problem in that respect in my old days. I thought i was so damn smart and I thought these online arguments meant so damn much. I'm really just here to see what's happened- kinda a nostalgia trip. I've got my opinions and I suspect I'll poke and prod at a few people, but it's just drunk fun now and a little bit of fact finding about part of the world I let slip off my radar.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I collect axes and they're all looking a little dull, but I don't expect to accomplish anything or have any grand confrontation. I'm just suspicious of this place and making a little noise to see what stirs in the brush when i do.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I was definitely part of the problem in that respect in my old days. I thought i was so damn smart and I thought these online arguments meant so damn much. I'm really just here to see what's happened- kinda a nostalgia trip. I've got my opinions and I suspect I'll poke and prod at a few people, but it's just drunk fun now and a little bit of fact finding about part of the world I let slip off my radar.

Welcome to the club my friend. We all pick our fights. Few of us take them seriously the next day.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

The argument that was the beginning of the end was along the lines of me saying there is no such thing as a good cop because a good cop will protect a bad cop while he murders you. I stand by that- i would say time has proven me right and anybody who still sides with the gestapo is well on their way out of relevance in our society- I don't consider that petty- I was right.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I collect axes and they're all looking a little dull, but I don't expect to accomplish anything or have any grand confrontation. I'm just suspicious of this place and making a little noise to see what stirs in the brush when i do.

I actually spend the last weekend throwing axes with a friend. And you should always be suspicious, and always stir things up.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I used to- fool that I was- but now I kinda relish the idea that there are people I wish would change who take it just as seriously as i used to. That means just by BSing I can create mental pressure on people who i wish would change just by being a dick as along as I do it within T&C- how convenient is that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join