It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City Democrat Blame racism if coronavirus cases spike after George Floyd protests

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I haven't heard of hate crime charges being pursued against Derek Chauvin. Do you have a link? Or did you make that up? Might explain why you're baffled, getting fantasy and reality mixed up.

Seems like all the cops and national guard are not wearing face masks or practicing social distancing. Seems like all the protesters are wearing masks.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Keith Ellison is busy ladling on charges to get prosecutorial overreach, so every single one of them walks when they shouldn't. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll get around to that eventually.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

I haven't heard of hate crime charges being pursued against Derek Chauvin. Do you have a link? Or did you make that up? Might explain why you're baffled, getting fantasy and reality mixed up.

Seems like all the cops and national guard are not wearing face masks or practicing social distancing. Seems like all the protesters are wearing masks.

I have asked for proof of hate crime charges being pursued against Derek Chauvin by our membership here.

It seems that a lot of us watched the video and saw a cop kill a guy in custody.

There is another portion of America that saw a white guy kill a black guy.

You know... the actual racists.

So to me the protests have no merit.

So yes, I'm baffled.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Oh now the protests are Anti-White protests? You're kidding right?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

So you were one of those who saw a white guy kill a back guy.

Well this is awkward....

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

“You’re outta your element Donnie”

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
we want to crucify a man for saying daft things, now think of all the times you had to offer explanations for Trump's words

it's usually oh well, or memes, or out of context or personal attacks

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

It's Twitter. I'd take a grain of salt with it. That website is propaganda central.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I have asked for proof of hate crime charges being pursued against Derek Chauvin by our membership here.

It seems that a lot of us watched the video and saw a cop kill a guy in custody.

There is another portion of America that saw a white guy kill a black guy.

You know... the actual racists.

So to me the protests have no merit.

So yes, I'm baffled.

and how many times you need to see a guy get killed by cops and the skin colors just so happens to be the way they are.

if anything the protests are putting microracism under light.

you see whatever you can fit inside your bubble.

otherwise it's attacks when you get to a point where your arguments fail or when logic corners you.

you can see what you want, skin color has no bearing on anything in America.

T

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
IF chi-com19 cases spike after risking that lives that really don't matter after all.

D's have no one to blame, but themselves.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Ummm...well...they are expecting whitey to kneel before them...

So there is that...

On your knees...bitch...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Blame these:

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The numbers say a different story. The actual numbers reported in statistics say that white folks have more to fear from cops.

Maybe what you should be asking is why the press is so much more interested in showing us cops killing only certain people. Is it like when they get so invested in the disappearances of only certain cute little kids who disappear even though lots of cute kids disappear all the time?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Jail salon owners

Social distance

We cant arrest those who loot, burn churches and attack cops

It's ok to protest, um what's social distancing?

We stand with the protesters.

Its literally all the losers of society all wrapped in package. You notice how in every group you see a so called female with purple, green or pink hair.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Racism caused the need for protests.

Protests caused the rise in Covid-19 deaths (assuming that happens)

So Racism caused the rise in Covid-19 deaths.

Police brutality caused the protests. The protests haven't been linked to a rise in covid. Its a bit of a jump in logic.

Maybe not at this moment but a lot of states are looking at it. Texas is reporting a sharp increase since the protests started. Two of Texas' biggest cities are reporting an uptick in COVID-19 cases over the past several days as concerns mount over how protests sparked by the death of George Floyd may be increasing the spread of the virus. Other states' cases are also rising sharply and they're looking at the protests as the cause for those as well.

I think thats a natural thing to happen. But to preemptively say it and attribute it to racism is kinda dumb. They're building a new narrative. It's another thing to drive the divide. Just ignore it.

Can't disagree with any of that. People throw out the word racism as a cause for a lot of things when the truth is much different.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

New York City Democrat Blame racism if coronavirus cases spike after George Floyd protests

This is the dumbest thing I've read this week.

As regards racism in general, these riots have proven that blacks are equally racist against whites, which has always been the case.

It's the pot calling the kettle black.

I doubt this impasse will ever be overcome. Cultural differences will continue to divide us.

Each side in this battle has to police their own. If they don't, the cold civil war will continue.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: odzeandennz

The numbers say a different story. The actual numbers reported in statistics say that white folks have more to fear from cops.

Maybe what you should be asking is why the press is so much more interested in showing us cops killing only certain people. Is it like when they get so invested in the disappearances of only certain cute little kids who disappear even though lots of cute kids disappear all the time?

Statistically, far more whites are killed by the police than blacks.

Blacks are killed mostly by other blacks.

Graphics demonstrating this have been posted in the Q threads.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Take a knee for George and wear a mask !!!!!

👁😷👁

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If they blame racism it's easy to lay it at the feet of the guy they've been calling racist #1 for three years- Trump.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
www.statista.com... look at the statistics www.statista.com...

]in 2019 data of all police killings in the country compiled by Mapping Police Violence, black Americans were nearly three times more likely to die from police than white Americans. Other statistics showed that black Americans were nearly one-and-a-half times more likely to be unarmed before their death.

keep in mind black people make up only 16 percent of the population. www.statista.com...

washington D.C., with a black population of nearly 50 percent, had 88 percent of all police killings be against black Americans – a discrepancy of over 38 percentage points.

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: DanDanDat

I don’t know what you’re seeing. But it is most definitely NOT racism, but police brutality that gonna cause the next spike. Or disadvantaged socioeconomics, or systemic oppression, or......

/sarc

edit on 7-6-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join