It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake news has a higher RO than covid 19

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The Democrats insinuate Republicans are stupid, because they are less educated and unable to be brainwashed into believing the lies they are spreading. I guess you need a degree to be able to be brainwashed with fake evidence. I guess people without a Liberal brain cannot be taught how to believe their lies.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Who's Responsible ? The Usual Suspects .....

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It’s crazy the left is screaming defued the police .

What we really need to do to bring the country together and prevent further mayhem by way of programming .

Is to figure out a way to defund the whole Democratic Party . Lol

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Vector99

How can they even connect the two and how stupid are their viewers to Believe it?

Kinda answered your own question, it's BECAUSE their viewers are so stupid, they are able to connect the two.

Yep It's funny too that fox viewers think CNN viewers are stupid and vice versa, your comment applies to both sides but watch as the woke people point out only one side is propoganda and the other is truth.

Funny you mention fox, while they are a shlt network too and also have lots of idiot viewers, they are closer to reality than any other MSM outlet out there.

Here's a challenge, find any article from CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, etc... any left slanted media will do, find one article that is positive about Trump. Just one.

Then go to fox and look for a negative article about Trump.

Then get back to me and let me know how long each search took.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I'm not even willing to play their game, it's all propoganda and should be treated as such.

To argue one is more truthier than the other is a pointless endeavour.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

First one seconds the other one minutes .

Three different host and its worse with the weekend crew .

Anybody that says Fox doesn’t call out Trump.

Doesn’t watch Fox .
edit on 7-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I agree it's all propaganda, but you subscribe to the extreme side of it.

You probably can't say a single good thing Trump has done either, you hate the guy that much.

I don't care about the person, I care about policies, and I agree with his policies. I think Trump himself is an ass, but when it comes to the person running the country I don't want the guy that sounds and looks the best, I want the guy that gets the most done. I don't care if it's Mr. freaking potato head, I don't want lip service I want results. Trump has delivered as much as he's been able to.

He's a loudmouth and he does it because it riles you up so damn much, but he can walk and chew gum at the same time, so while he's tweeting, he's also doing his job as President.

You really think Joe Biden is a feasible alternative?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

What are his good policies that you agree with? Are there any you disagree with?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Lower taxes - that's checked, it benefited everyone. Ask congress why it can't be permanent for everyone.

Restoring Manufacturing - That's a huge battle, and through tariffs and tax breaks, a good amount of labor was kept here in the US. We also became the worlds largest producer of crude allowing us to actually export instead of import. Still though its truly a work in progress that no single President can achieve even in 2 terms.

Border Security - If you don't think there is an issue with the southern border, you live under a rock. I'm for sensible immigration reform, but in the mean time running over the border isn't the answer. It's not resolved, but it's finally being realistically addressed.

Those are a few, and as far as policies, I dislike

Eminent Domain - The practice of eminent domain outside of any direct border with another country is not right. In situations dealing with land directly on a border, the land owner should be compensated both monetarily and with equal land in another location.

Civil forfeiture - I'm against this in its current structure. If your possessions or property are seized by law enforcement they need to prove why they took it, not you prove that your possessions are legit and legal. It's kinda a violation of the 4th.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I agree it's all propaganda, but you subscribe to the extreme side of it.

You probably can't say a single good thing Trump has done either, you hate the guy that much.

I don't care about the person, I care about policies, and I agree with his policies. I think Trump himself is an ass, but when it comes to the person running the country I don't want the guy that sounds and looks the best, I want the guy that gets the most done. I don't care if it's Mr. freaking potato head, I don't want lip service I want results. Trump has delivered as much as he's been able to.

He's a loudmouth and he does it because it riles you up so damn much, but he can walk and chew gum at the same time, so while he's tweeting, he's also doing his job as President.

You really think Joe Biden is a feasible alternative?

Way to put words in my mouth.

Trump isn't all bad and if he could just put a leash on his foot in mouth I might even like s o me of what he does.

If you subscribe to the extreme there's a chance that's all you can see, you have me pegged, so may I ask you to provide evidence of me subscribing to the box you have me pegged in ?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

link

I've never seen you say anything positive about him or the administration accomplishments.

Like I said I don't care about personality, I care about policy and results. Trump is passing in that aspect in my opinion.
edit on 7-6-2020 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Ok that makes me curious, so you must be categorizing my posts to qualify if I've ever made a positive trump post.

I'm assuming to qualify that comment you have a comprehensive list of my comments to draw that view from.

Please do list them so I can make a comparison ...

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

That was a general link, every person that clicked it saw their own profile.

Trump's stance on civil forfeiture is almost enough to make me not vote for him. (I haven't voted in since '99, I will this election)

Now you try, name something about Trump that would make you vote him.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

It's almost scary, the bias with some is so overwhelming that it has become beyond reasoning. Simple challenges destroy their narrow-minded bias, so all they see is a simple-minded response 'oh I wont do that, oh im not playing their games, oh its true everyone knows it' etc...

You showed in minutes that the right-wing bastion fox news actually slams Trump too.

Yet still no one can find that positive article of Trump.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I don't vote in American elections, if I did I would donkey vote.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't vote in American elections, if I did I would donkey vote.

Yeah, I know.

I also know it's absolutely clear that your sheer hatred of Trump completely prevents you from saying a single positive thing.

That my friend, is TDS.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

What you think you know is wrong, get used to it.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

How can they even connect the two and how stupid are their viewers to Believe it?

If stupid was an olympic sport.

They'd be gold medalists a million times over.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

a reply to: ColoradoJens

Lower taxes - that's checked, it benefited everyone. Ask congress why it can't be permanent for everyone.

Restoring Manufacturing - That's a huge battle, and through tariffs and tax breaks, a good amount of labor was kept here in the US. We also became the worlds largest producer of crude allowing us to actually export instead of import. Still though its truly a work in progress that no single President can achieve even in 2 terms.

Border Security - If you don't think there is an issue with the southern border, you live under a rock. I'm for sensible immigration reform, but in the mean time running over the border isn't the answer. It's not resolved, but it's finally being realistically addressed.

Those are a few, and as far as policies, I dislike

Eminent Domain - The practice of eminent domain outside of any direct border with another country is not right. In situations dealing with land directly on a border, the land owner should be compensated both monetarily and with equal land in another location.

Civil forfeiture - I'm against this in its current structure. If your possessions or property are seized by law enforcement they need to prove why they took it, not you prove that your possessions are legit and legal. It's kinda a violation of the 4th.

.. dismantling the Paris Agreements

.. cancelling the Iran trash arrangements

.. rectifying the N.A. Trade Deals

.. NATO "members" pay more of their own share

.. reduce foreign oil dependence

.. reduction of war activities

.. reduction of Democrat strategical "capture bonding" efforts

.. increase Russian sanctions

.. etc.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

There’s a poll from media matters on anti-trump bias in the media. In 2017 and 2018 it showed that 95% plus of the coverage from MSNBC, CNN was anti-Trump .

It also showed that 52% of Fox coverage was anti-trump .

Which technically makes Fox anti-trump . Lol

Or fair and balanced take your pick .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join