It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake news has a higher RO than covid 19

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Fake news is bad enough. But crap like this where it’s all hands on deck just shows how far the media will sink in their efforts to defeat Donald Trump . this one reminds me of the prepared statements coming out echoing each other when Trump called MS 13 animals. They had lines red truck calls all Mexicans animals . Bold face lies and bull# narratives all singing the same tune shows without a doubt the collaboration in the media . how much the media

The most obvious case of cherry picking a soundbite and purposeful misinterpretation in the last 3 1/2 years happened Friday morning.

As a team the MSM sensationalized their reporting in a prime example of yellow journalism.

Calling Trumps comments “Revolting” while feeding the flames with the skill set of Joseph Goebbels or Jim Jones.

CNN, MSNBC, CBS, The guardian and the Business insider to name a few all sang the same tune.

Why did they do it ? It’s because they had to. Their world was torn asunder by the new job numbers. I’m sure they knew they would get caught. But being the liberals water bearer they had to find a distraction any distraction even if it’s a outright lie.

As long as they get the topic off the beginnings of an economic recovery that was completely unexpected and unwanted . Because it didn’t serve their task. Which is “ get mean orange man”.

Donald Trump was condemned on Friday for making the “revolting, enraging, disrespectful” claim that George Floyd, an African American man killed by police, is looking down from heaven and praising the US economy.

Here’s what really gets me.

Trump suggested that Floyd, who died after a white Minneapolis police officer pressed his knee on his neck for nearly nine minutes, would be happy about the figures.

Lies

Here’s what Trump really said. It’s a double whammy to the lying media’s narrative. Trump was really praising equality not the figures.

“Equal justice under the law must mean that every American receives equal treatment in every encounter with law enforcement, regardless of race, color, gender, or creed. They have to receive fair treatment from law enforcement. They have to receive it. We all saw what happened last week. We can’t let that happen. Hopefully George is looking down right now and saying, “This is a great thing that’s happening for our country.” This is a great day for him. It’s a great day for everybody. This is a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day in terms of equality. It’s really what our Constitution requires and it’s what our country is all about.”

Nope didn’t see anything about the job numbers there.

Honest take

So that leaves me with two questions.

How can they even connect the two and how stupid are their viewers to Believe it?

edit on 6-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

How can they even connect the two and how stupid are their viewers to Believe it?

Kinda answered your own question, it's BECAUSE their viewers are so stupid, they are able to connect the two.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Yea, twatter took down a video of Trump giving condolences to the family and right away CNN's puppets went to work asking why Trump hasn't said a word about the mans death.

Almost like they plan it all out right?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if it isn't true.

The left's sheeple / NPC followers won't know or care that it is fake news or taken out of context. It gets embedded in their mind that Trump said it and that is all that matters to leftist. The typical leftist doesn't read or watch other sources of news, so the record will never be corrected.

It is propaganda in it's truest form.

I can figure out who is driving it though as it is so blatantly false it makes you really wonder how it is even allowed or given any credibility.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Give me twenty minutes to check CNN and Snopes then I'll have a rebuttal...

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
what about disinformation?

how many new threads with the same theme

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

You could point at a horse and tell them it’s a dog.

They would believe it as long as Anderson Cooper was saying it .

They would still give it a cats name so as not to discriminate .

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I found the programming schedule for leftist media for 2020.

Maybe that will help.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Ooooohhhh man, I can't wait until September!!! (..)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I found the programming schedule for leftist media for 2020.

Maybe that will help.

Remarkably every one of them Is Donald J Trump's fault...

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I would be willing to bet that far less than 1/2 of 1% of people in the US aren’t outraged by that video.

Yet the main stream media has still managed to divide the country .

The whole main stream media apparatus is going to look like the threat to America that they are when history is written .

Personally I’d like to see each and every one of them looking like inmate #21578 now.

Ain’t got time to wait for history .

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Kinda answered your own question, it's BECAUSE their viewers are so stupid, they are able to connect the two.

The viewers really are stupid. Go look at the comments of any youtube video that swings left. They reason the way my 4 year old does, no joke.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

The viewers really are stupid. Go look at the comments of any youtube video that swings left. They reason the way my 4 year old does, no joke.

Infuriating and despicable. I am not sure what 'pet rock/super ball' fad formula the leftist *media* are employing upon their gullible public but it seems to be working. All reason has been thrown into the wind AND EMBRACED as 'newer better thinking'.
edit on 6-6-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Yep It's funny too that fox viewers think CNN viewers are stupid and vice versa, your comment applies to both sides but watch as the woke people point out only one side is propoganda and the other is truth.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I think November is going to be the 14 hand, grass eating dogs and their connection to miniature horses with floppy ears . 🤔

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I wish I had an answer for you.

It seems those whom you describe have a created a fiction so powerful, any new fact, information, or idea HAS to be assessed through the narrow lens of that fiction. To do otherwise erodes their entire premise and position.

Since the consumers of that fiction are concerned with perceptions and optics rather than anything resembling a "truth", this is easy. No need for a tether to something one could analyses for accuracy. Just feed the need for moral superiority.

In your example, Trump is an easy mark. A gift sent from on high. Where would they be without him?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yep It's funny too that fox viewers think CNN viewers are stupid and vice versa, your comment applies to both sides but watch as the woke people point out only one side is propoganda and the other is truth.
Yeah you know what? I give Fox some credit as they at least try to provide two perspectives and it is the highest viewed and rated channel, CNN is blatant disinfo, they simply don't care.

At the end of the day, it is up to you, the consumer, to be critical about what you watch, the news isn't be all end all, rather, to inform, we dismiss their emotional projection and come to our own conclusions.

It's that simple and doesn't really call for reminding, just the logical thing to do *shrugs*

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Trump removed the bust of Martin Luther King

We have proof of Russian collusion

Was trump really going to shoot someone on fifth Avenue

Why did they quit talking about babies in cages ?

Senate investigating Trump and Scaramucci over Russian hedge fund.

Cohen is going to testify that Trump knew in advance about Trump Tower meeting with Natalia Veselnitskaya

Donald Trump was offered early access to WikiLeaks archive .

There’s a few of CNN’s lies let’s hear your seven from Fox ?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I'm not woke enough to favour one side, I must be delusional and think they're both propoganda and not worth my time.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Don’t favor either side instead do research.

Having a long memory is also a key to the smell of bull# .

If you practice that advice.

You’ll quickly figure out which news organization is more reliable .

It sure as hell ain’t CNN or MSNBC by a long shot .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join