It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall of Trump Heralds the Rise of America

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3sixand9

OP is right

Ummm...no...

OP is left...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Lame comeback.

MSM is already controlled or will soon be under control in large part by the Good Guys....this means the cabal monsters have to try to use the internet now more than in the past....America loves Trump....so does the rest of the World....your BS propaganda is like piddeling into the wind man.....just spare us please.....just go down quietly already....because your fate has already been sealed.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I don’t think so Tim.

The dim’s will need a much stronger candidate than Sleepy, Creepy Joe. I predict the DNC will throw Joe under the bus before November.

I concur, it will be a woman with little or no baggage and a minority VP. Democrats can pander just like the GOP.
edit on 6-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Jeeeeez, another “ I hate trump thread”? You poor babies, he must be making your life’s so difficult for you.
That was......... uh....

Anyway, like it or not, ..we.. must accept that other opinions exist. I have said for a while now "We need two healthy parties" to make this democracy/elections work
I'm Red. Rep.

And we certainly don't need a clown car eccentric unknown gender alien wana-be novel candidate winning the Presidency.... what ? no Idiocracy ?
I consider the OP FAIR game.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If you think you can get rid of Trump by voting him out this fall you are in for a big disappointment. I did not vote for Trump in 2016. I'm one of those "independent voters" that they really need to swing the vote in one direction or the other. There is no way in Hell I will vote for Joe Biden! Even if I hadn't decided already based on Biden's record when he made the comment about if blacks vote for Trump they are not black he sealed the deal for me along with the majority of independent voters- and we wont even get into the "for profit" prison scheme he had a huge hand in! Do I need to even mention the 7 women accusing him of sexual assault (that the MSM is ignoring) or that he is showing serious signs of dementia? And all the children sniffing and caressing for the whole world to see? Ukraine anyone?

Trump may be an entitled, rude, crude and obnoxious asshat with his own pile of dirty laundry and bones flying out of his closet but he will get my vote this November, and a lot of other swing voters along with me.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You mentioned something about polls?....

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
REALITY:

We're FIVE(5) Months away from election.

We're to believe that the Democrats will magically pull someone from out of knowhere and sweet talk their way to the national spotlight in such a short amount of time?

Only in two places does that scenario exist, the dreams of leftist and the Revelations as the Anti-Christ is said to have a silver tongue and could woo all.

Biden not only will have to explain his dismal performance in jailing black people during his term in the 90s and in EIGHT(8) years as VP with significant pull and a black POTUS did nothing for the black community over the course of 20 years as an established politician, Trump rolls in unapologetic, dismantles the establishment, strips democrats in power and turned a celebrity elite Kanye West into a MAGA hat supporter and pushed Criminal reform that benefits the black community, a welcoming action by black leaders.

Trump will not only win in November, but in the most dramatic fashion ever.

YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP, it's scientifically proven you can't 😏
edit on 6-6-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh 😝

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Looking at it from across the pond-
While Trump is a divisive president to say the least,I highly doubt America will be "fixed" by anyone else as president.
At the moment with all the rioting and police brutality,the media are doing their best to make this problem seem unique to Trumps presidency,which is utter claptrap-Even under the first black president we saw the same kind of thing(albiet on a smaller scale)after the cops murdered a man in Ferguson in 2014.
Racial divisions didn't get better under Obama,in fact they seemed to get worse.
The world has been watching the way the USA treat people with heavy handed police and military since before the days of the civil rights movement.
Republican or democrat president,it makes no difference.
The Governments of the USA constantly goes on about upholding its precious constitution,yet violates it again and again in full view of the world.
Its almost as though the whole "freedom" thing is a clever trick,a facade to placate those brainwashed masses into believing they live under the fairest,most just system the world has ever seen.
Its almost like the president is a mere figurehead of something far bigger and more vile lurking in the shadows just out of sight.

Where in fact,in reality you can be beaten to death by the cops just because you refuse to show ID,or if they think you are behaving suspiciously or any other reason they decide to pin on you.
You can be locked up without trail for years.
You can be murdered for trying to expose government corruption,or trying to stand up for rights which are written in law.
You can get beaten into a coma,then have your home taken from you when you can't pay for hospital treatment required from said beating.

Is that really freedom?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
BRAVO... well saida reply to: SolAquarius
And you shouldn't be surprised to know MANY people think right along the same lines as you. Maybe not campaign workers, but with the questions you have felt

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

If you think you can get rid of Trump by voting him out this fall you are in for a big disappointment. I did not vote for Trump in 2016. I'm one of those "independent voters" that they really need to swing the vote in one direction or the other. There is no way in Hell I will vote for Joe Biden! Even if I hadn't decided already based on Biden's record when he made the comment about if blacks vote for Trump they are not black he sealed the deal for me along with the majority of independent voters- and we wont even get into the "for profit" prison scheme he had a huge hand in! Do I need to even mention the 7 women accusing him of sexual assault (that the MSM is ignoring) or that he is showing serious signs of dementia? And all the children sniffing and caressing for the whole world to see? Ukraine anyone?

Trump may be an entitled, rude, crude and obnoxious asshat with his own pile of dirty laundry and bones flying out of his closet but he will get my vote this November, and a lot of other swing voters along with me.

Yeah, quite a bit of non-black women, who swore they would never vote for Trump, ended up voting for Trump anyway. It's like they can't make their minds up. Maybe it has something to do with outside pressure, pressure from their husbands, boyfriends, whatever. I was always intrigued by that. Even the ones who swore allegiance to Hillary and "girl power" ended up bailing on their fellow sister in the end, citing all the atrocious things Hillary did, etc, etc. Quite fascinating.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
"There it is"

a saying used in Vietnam, vets will remember it.

a reply to: Arnie123

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The Reality is Biden is just a place holder.

I doubt he would even serve a full year.

It's the running mate we have to watch out for.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I said earlier that I am a former democrat now Im an independent. There are many more reason im not voting for Biden..but this sums up at least 25% of the reasons.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The Reality is Biden is just a place holder.

I doubt he would even serve a full year.

It's the running mate we have to watch out for.

Sooo, just for the sake of humor, if Michele Obama throws in her hat as his running mate, would you be worried?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Ballot box?? I thought the democrats are insisting we have a
mail-in election because of covid-19,easier to manipulate the
results.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

Yeah, quite a bit of non-black women, who swore they would never vote for Trump, ended up voting for Trump anyway. It's like they can't make their minds up. Maybe it has something to do with outside pressure, pressure from their husbands, boyfriends, whatever. I was always intrigued by that. Even the ones who swore allegiance to Hillary and "girl power" ended up bailing on their fellow sister in the end, citing all the atrocious things Hillary did, etc, etc. Quite fascinating.

I find it fascinating that in this day and age there are still those that believe women don't have minds and opinions of their own and blindly follow the orders of men in any area, much less in how they choose to cast their votes. You know, women and minorities have to be told what to do every day of their lives by white men, yada, yada... It's ridiculous!

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Let me get this right?

After dozens of fakes allegations concerning Trump. Fake Russian Collusion, and 25 million flushed down the drain for the collusion investigation. After fake quid pro quo, and a witch-hunt impeachment.

Your saying the looting, sacking, and torching of American while legitimate protesting is being hijacked is going to make America great. And your happy about it?

That’s sick. Just sick.
edit on 6-6-2020 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Question:

Would you let your (young) daughter anywhere Biden?
edit on 6-6-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

At the moment with all the rioting and police brutality,the media are doing their best to make this problem seem unique to Trumps presidency,which is utter claptrap

No one is trying to make this problem seem unique to Trumps presidency. It isn’t, and that’s the problem.

What is unique is Bunker Babys response to it. Hiding from it and tweeting statements that further inflame everything. When the books are written, that’s what will be remembered. Not some Republican delusion based on lies.

link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Yep.

Her parties snip.

Their platform is snip.

Last thing this country needs is another Obama in the white house.

God only knows what the IRS,FBI,DOJ,FISA courts will be doing.
edit on 6-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join