It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall of Trump Heralds the Rise of America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

How is our country declining?

America is very slowly become militarized and controlled by corporations and life time politicians on all sides whilst you vote in a "stable genius" that divides it's population. That little piece of paper you all love "reeeing" about, do you remember the first line "We the people....." that means absolutely diddle squat now and you all shout about "grabbing ya guns" to defend it whilst at the same celebrate a president who sends the military out on the streets and take control?
edit on 6-6-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Take us back to the stars?

Space X

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: gortex

Come back America!

The world needs you to once again build big and beautiful technological and architectural wonders, marvels to behold, instead of silly nonsensical racist walls.

Take us to the stars, instead of back to the stone age.

We miss you. x
Racist walls? What other walls are there???

Oh, we launch two Americans into space, using American platforms, built by Americans, for Americans.

...unless you think it was fake, adding to your moon landing hoaxes you probably believe.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Come back America!

The world needs you to once again build big and beautiful technological and architectural wonders, marvels to behold, instead of silly nonsensical racist walls.

Take us to the stars, instead of back to the stone age.

We miss you. x

Way to believe in propaganda.

We don't need to build things or go on space trips...

We need to bring MORALS back into society. We need to teach kids how to save money, be kind to others, and have some MANNERS.

We need an initiative that will get everyone reading more.

We need to hold TPTB accountable for their crimes.

We don't need more buildings or space trips until we can fix our Soul.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

How is our country declining?

America is very slowly become militarized and controlled by corporations and life time politicians on all sides whilst you vote in a "stable genius" that divides it's population. That little piece of paper you all love "reeeing" about, do you remember the first line "We the people....." that means absolutely diddle swat and you all shout about "grabbing ya guns" to defend it whilst at the same celebrate a president who sends the military out on the streets.

Quite possible.

Yet voting for someone who wants and openly states that he will grow the size and scope of government will just increase and emphasize what you just stated.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

It was indeed DBCowboy.

Hopefully, it will pave the way as to a return to space and eventually colonization/industrialization of our low Earth orbit via private endeavor and cooperation.

It's certainly a step in the correct direction that being up the way.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Space X

We never made it past the moon though.
Lmao...

To the stars!
How naive...

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

When it comes to media, I would say, "I don't blame you", but I kinda do, since you should know better then to easily fall prey to twisted soundbites and liberal media projection, but meh, you do you.

No media required except for twitter and live feeds to his press conferences and rallies , as much as you would like to believe my opinions are formed by the "leftist media" that simply is not true., my opinions are formed by the actions of the horse not the cart it pulls.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Low Earth orbit, hardly the stars just yet, but it something at least.

link   
A thought......

If you participate in a party determined to use every 'trick in the book' good or bad, to deceive along the way and use violence and mischief........ then what kind of party are you voting for ? And what does that say about your moral compass. And what do you expect to get ?

The world owes you nothing, and as Kennedy said "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.. JFK a Democrat, and perhaps thought by some to be the greatest President ever....

.... just saying........

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

You might have had a case to make but Biden will totally screw up. I predict the headlines.

WORLD SHOCKED AS BIDEN DOES INTERVIEW IN BLACKFACE, IN SUPPORT OF BLACK LIVES MATTER

ROTFLMFAO 😭😭😵

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

To stop the space race after the cold war is what was naive.

Gods not making any more land down here after all.
edit on 6-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So how will Biden bring about the rise of America?

He likely won't but he will stop its decline ready for your next leader who hopefully will be the unifier your country needs , bridges both internally and externally need to be mended.

I knew your answer would be lame and I wasn’t wrong.
If any unifying of this country is going to be done, it will have to start on the Dem side.
Because we have seen nothing but division from them since before Trump was elected.
Supposedly one of the great things about this country, is that anyone can grow up to be the President of the greatest country in the world.
The first time a person that could be considered an “outsider” in the political world wins the presidency, the opposite party loses its sh!t the likes of which we have never seen in history.
Complete division of the country from day one because of what?
If the Dems would have put forth 1/10th of the effort of trying to remove Trump to trying to help this country and come together, we wouldn’t be seeing this sh!tshow we are in right now.
Place the #ing blame where it belongs.
edit on 6-6-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I guess you enjoy disappointment. America is back alright, and your witnessing the purging of the previous cabal of power and its last ditch effort to combat that defeat by coordinating multi national civil uprisings with the assets they have left .

After Trump's re-election, China will pay the price for it's deeply embedded sabotage it has built up on for decades.

What you are witnessing is what it looks like when a nation starts to eliminate and arrest behind the scenes the traitors that were working for them (China).
edit on 6-6-2020 by worldstarcountry because: typos

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

a reply to: muzzleflash

To stop the space race after the cold way is what was naive.

Gods not making any more land down here after all.

I would rather spend 10 years focusing on solving our real problems we face currently rather than squander trillions on sentimental space trips that achieve next to nothing tangible for the average person.

If we could reverse our education and poverty problems we'll have a million new scientists within years that can push the envelope 10x faster than the short-sighted "let's blow our wad on space travel pronto!" mentality.

If we fix our Earth bound problems the spaceships we build in 10 years would easily outclass the ships your strategy would create had you 20yrs to work on it without solving poverty or education first.

link   

a reply to: Arnie123

When it comes to media, I would say, "I don't blame you", but I kinda do, since you should know better then to easily fall prey to twisted soundbites and liberal media projection, but meh, you do you.

No media required except for twitter and live feeds to his press conferences and rallies , as much as you would like to believe my opinions are formed by the "leftist media" that simply is not true., my opinions are formed by the actions of the horse not the cart it pulls.
If that's true, then you have an integrity issue.

Agree to disagree?

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Space X

You mean low earth orbit don't you?? or are talking about the "cough" awesome machines that either crumple under their own weight or explode!
But in all fairness it's good to see American not have to borrow a "lift" of Trumps mates the Russians.
edit on 6-6-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

If you participate in a party determined to use every 'trick in the book' good or bad, to deceive along the way and use violence and mischief........ then what kind of party are you voting for ?

Republican.

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Jay-morris

Sticks and stones mate , that's all they have.

Great post. Trump's move to the bunker is a preview of what's to come for him later this year.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Plotus

If you participate in a party determined to use every 'trick in the book' good or bad, to deceive along the way and use violence and mischief........ then what kind of party are you voting for ?

Republican.

2nd line.

Pfft
Your 2nd line should read “Don’t pay any attention to me, I am a Leftist shill”

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join