It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall of Trump Heralds the Rise of America

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

You're next step is detoxification of Trump kool-aid once youre through that we can talk

Maybe the left can come off their meds, but I really doubt it though. As for I, it will be the same as every other President that leaves office. Remember the left started to spool up under Obama with BLM, #metoo, 99%ers, ANITFA, anarchist etc. that either started under Obama or gain momentum, so I don't see it stopping once Trump leaves office. They will pick their next person to go after even if is their own, and they WILL eat their own, have already done it...lol

edit on 6-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: XCrycek

Here's the deal. Trump sees the poll numbers falling even on Fox. His ego will not allow him to lose and he will bail and go back to mar a Largo and sulk and whine about how the GOP abandoned him. If he can get the economy back without a market collapse, he might stand a chance.

But the smart money is prepping to start pulling out of the mkt, into tangibles. Trickle down hasn't worked.

I've never been polled in my entire life and I remember the polls in 2016 sooooo

Are you sure?

How come I never see you post this # in threads that show Donald leading over Biden?

Just trying to get you ready for possible disappointment.

I won't be disappointed
It's your country falling apart as we speak, not mine.

So critical yet won't even state your country on your profile.

Doesn't matter whrre I'm from, you couldn't find it anyway because of your dumbed down school system. But that's another topic

Ouch personal insults. Let your hate and generalizations flow.

I'm even in the south so get some stereotypes in too.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: HalWesten
Every president does, so what? There is a huge cult following for the Clintons and Obama, there are even people that like GWB and Jimmy Carter.

The difference is - stay with me here - most of us that support Trump do so because his policies were working very well as opposed to the policies of Obama in regards to our national security, economy and jobs. That is the baseline that has to be taken into consideration, not personalities. The real cult consists of the anti-Trump crowd. The mindset is as one, nothing matters except getting Trump out of the Whitehouse. Period. That's it. Nothing else is important as we clearly saw over the last three years. No one has ever had that many people after him based strictly on who he is, with the sole purpose of removing a duly elected president. Ever. No one. In history.

So who's in a cult?

One of the hardest things I have had with Trump and Im very non partisan I dont generally like political cults of any party I dont like groups Im a loner. I have found with almost all mass media so biased against him and constantly attacking him it is very difficult to tell objectively what he has done that is good. It's a red flag to me when media is no longer objective and across the board it seems like their script is "Orange Man Bad." across all channels. To me this is the establishment and I'm wired to be suspicious of the establishment regardless of who it is. When all of it is pretty much saying how bad trump is it makes me suspicious and start asking a lot of questions as to how true that is.

Agreed. I will freely admit I am not a Trump-the-person fan at all, even though he has done a lot of good things for others he is a pompous ass that shoots off his mouth without thinking most of the time. However, he does know strategy and is genuinely concerned (in my opinion) for our country. If he weren't, he wouldn't have run for president nor would he have made all the changes that were benefiting our country pre-virus. I believe those policies will make it easier for our country to come back again.

The members that keep trashing him personally are part of the anti-Trump cult. They are unwilling to look beyond the person and look at the results - that no other person we know of could have accomplished during the three years of constant harassment by the Democrats. There are a few of them in this thread but don't let them discourage you, they can call us boot-lickers, cultists, idiots, whatever they want, the truth will prove them wrong as time goes by. They are upset because we are supporting someone who is not a typical government swamp dweller, someone that wants to end the life-long corruption in our government and is stonewalled at every turn. That should speak volumes to those who oppose him but they're so blinded by their hatred for him they can't see straight.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
“THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN!”

“IT’S REACHED A TIPPING POINT!”

“IT’S THE BEGINNING OF THE END!”

“This time it’s for real though!” say the increasingly nervous, unhinged moonbats for the hundredth time.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Xtrozero

Funny how the left acts when they don't win...

What's funnier is that those who defend Trump can't see what he doing even when military Commanders speak up against what he's doing , this isn't about Left or Right it's about right and wrong.

As I've said on numerous occasions I don't support Biden or the Democrats , I'm not the left but Trump is taking your country down a dangerous road that only leads to more turmoil , he is unfit for office so it seems Biden is the only (flawed) solution ... guess that's the problem with your outdated two party system.

I would rather support Trump than a party that lies and deceives me every chance they get and promotes hatred and discord just because they didn’t receive absolute power last election. Honestly, that’s what should scare every American citizen. One thing I’ve noticed over the yrs is that once the dems get what they want from you ( your vote) they have no problem ignoring and flicking to the far corners the people that elected them. Just ask a minority that’s been around for awhile that has some critical thinking skills and they will tell you. The way the dems use minority’s to prop up their agenda is disgusting to me.

Do you trust people that lie and deceive you? I sure the eff don’t.

So Donny is the master of keeping promises that's why you vote.. .. You know.. Building a wall, draining the swamp, jailing Hillary and 90% other crap he promised..but yeah.. Durp durp..let me tell you something. Right or left, democrats or republicans, they only say what you want to hear. Once elected none of the crap they promised will ever be mentioned again.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It's astonishing to me how many claim to discount trump personally but lick his political boots.
edit on 6-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The funniest thing about this thread is that the LEFT being in control would just expedite the economic destruction of the cities, states, and country.

I actually would love to see the left enact their entire agenda just to sit back and die of laughter at the results.

Maybe Joe will win and then he can travel the world and slobber on the knobs of the rest of the worlds leaders so he can virtue signal apologizing for Trump having been born with a pair of working testicles.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Here's the deal. Trump sees the poll numbers falling even on Fox. His ego will not allow him to lose and he will bail and go back to mar a Largo and sulk and whine about how the GOP abandoned him. If he can get the economy back without a market collapse, he might stand a chance.

But the smart money is prepping to start pulling out of the mkt, into tangibles. Trickle down hasn't worked.

I've never been polled in my entire life and I remember the polls in 2016 sooooo

Are you sure?

How come I never see you post this # in threads that show Donald leading over Biden?

I won't be disappointed

Doesn't matter whrre I'm from, you couldn't find it anyway because of your dumbed down school system. But that's another topic

I did not insult you, only your education system. Its not your fault that your government has failed.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It's astonishing to me how many claim to discount trump personally but lick his political boots.

You’re the one licking boots my friend and you show it in every post you make.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
The funniest thing about this thread is that the LEFT being in control would just expedite the economic destruction of the cities, states, and country.

I actually would love to see the left enact their entire agenda just to sit back and die of laughter at the results.

Maybe Joe will win and then he can travel the world and slobber on the knobs of the rest of the worlds leaders so he can virtue signal apologizing for Trump having been born with a pair of working testicles.

The funniest thing in this is that 90% of right leaning ATS members claim they are bi partisan however they defend Donald and reps and blame dems for everything even the fact that Republicans have pretty much had all the power for the past 4 years.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

So Obama was a special one because FoxNews were after him all the time?

Obama was on the love boat for his first 4 years with the media, he couldn't do wrong and when he did they just passed it by. You are trying to compare like two commentators on Fox news to the 99% rest of the media, news, everything...lol so weak

Could you imagine what would happen if Trump did anything close to what Obama did? Weaponized the FBI/IRS/DOJ... Lol he was the one that put kids in cages on the border and the left took his pictures and said they were Trump's. Holy crap what would happen if Trump did "fast and furious" or killed Americans with drones...I could add dozens more if you like.

It was a love fest and Obama still screwed it all up...geez

edit on 6-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Are you sure?

I won't be disappointed

I did not insult you, only your education system. Its not your fault that your government has failed.

Our education system mostly fails in Democrat run inner cities. But yes we can do better. I'm betting your country can too.

link   
a reply to: gortex

If all the coup conspirators have to offer in place of Trump is Joe Biden we are FLUCKED.

link   
Kneelers are the first in line for boot licking.

They'll be bootlicking in solidarity.

edit on 6-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

If all the coup conspirators have to offer in place of Trump is Joe Biden we are FLUCKED.

Yup an establishment Democrat who will get media praise and then after four years everyone will ask why nothing happened except higher taxes.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

I’ve thought this too but also in thinking of the well being of the country that it may not be a great idea. We’ll get there eventually anyways, unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I would rather support Trump than a party that lies and deceives me every chance they get and promotes hatred and discord just because they didn’t receive absolute power last election.

Has Trump not promoted hatred and discord over the last 3.5 years ? , seems to me that has been his twitter MO throughout his Presidency.

He was so busy bigging up the jobs report yesterday he failed to notice a note at the bottom of it stating there was an error and rather than the unemployment rate being 13.3 percent it was around about 16.3 percent for May , if he failed to notice it then that's sloppy if he noticed it but ignored it that's dishonest.

The jobs report that Trump rushed to hold a press conference about, and Republicans used to justify not passing more economic stimulus was inaccurate. The unemployment rate didn’t drop by a point. It grew by two points. It also means that when the numbers are revised, the US economy didn’t add jobs last month. It lost them.

Trump will run with the inaccurate number because it is better for him politically to pretend like the pandemic is over and the economy is recovering. However, the economy has not entered into recovery mode yet. Jobs are still being lost.
www.politicususa.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

LOL , Put on a Shirt Dude and get a Real Job . The President is offering you Many .............

edit on 6-6-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

You’re the one licking boots my friend and you show it in every post you make.

Now that was clever....

fyi, it's an impossibility to insult a "people like you" type, but keep trying, practice makes perfect.

When labeled a "people like you" nothing sticks...
edit on 6-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

LOL , Put on a Shirt Dude and get a Real Job . The President is offering you Many .............

I have a shirt on and work for the NHS , I guess you know what you mean ... er , Lol.

I don't need anything your president is offering thanks.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join