It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall of Trump Heralds the Rise of America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
With every day that passes we move closer to the day of defeat for Bunker Boy , his poll numbers are sliding and the Generals he claimed to be a fan of are speaking out adding their voices to the growing discord over the failing President and the direction he is taking the once great United States.

The Lincoln Project is an American political action committee formed in late 2019 by several prominent Republicans and former Republicans. The goal of the committee is to prevent the reelection of Donald Trump in the 2020.
en.wikipedia.org...

Leadership.

Mattis.

War Zone.

I for one look forward to the reemergence of America after the nightmare of Trump.

I love you America , get well soon.

+39 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Coup d'état coming. Then you'll miss Trump.

+79 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

No Coup d'état coming , his defeat will come by way of the ballot box prompted by none other than himself.

+33 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It will be difficult. Despite the news he does have a good amount of black supporters. That 94 crime bill Biden signed is going to be a major pressure point, then the "you ain't black" comment did him no favors. All Trump needs is about 21-24% of it. They are saying he could get a lot more. Despite the media, Trump has done a lot to improve life for blacks.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Low quality image which reflects your low quality post , must try harder.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
With every day that passes we move closer to the day of defeat for Bunker Boy , his poll numbers are sliding and the Generals he claimed to be a fan of are speaking out adding their voices to the growing discord over the failing President and the direction he is taking the once great United States.

The Lincoln Project is an American political action committee formed in late 2019 by several prominent Republicans and former Republicans. The goal of the committee is to prevent the reelection of Donald Trump in the 2020.
en.wikipedia.org...

Leadership.

Mattis.

War Zone.

I for one look forward to the reemergence of America after the nightmare of Trump.

Hope you are ready for the Trump fanatics! Because they will be here soon!

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Sticks and stones mate , that's all they have.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Another one speaks out:

Retired general: 'I must speak out' on Trump and the military

I am a retired Air Force officer. In my 35 years of military service, I served seven commanders in chief. Like most of my brothers and sisters in arms, I served them without regard to their political views or their views of the military. I was subject to their orders and followed them without complaint, regardless of my thoughts about their wisdom. However, as a judge advocate — a military attorney — I also understood that orders have limits: Lawful orders must be followed; unlawful orders must not.

From the sidelines, I’ve watched as this commander in chief employed our armed forces in unfamiliar ways. To me, some of his orders seemed unwise but, until now, I never questioned his authority to give them.

Monday was different. The president’s threats to invoke the Insurrection Act of 1807 as justification for employing active-duty military forces against Americans peacefully exercising their constitutional rights crossed the line.

Monday’s events clearly demonstrated that President Trump has not learned this lesson. They also revealed that, after three years as commander in chief, he does not understand what the military is or how it should operate in a democratic society.

Forty-five years ago this month, I raised my right hand and swore an oath to “protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.” It’s the same oath every man and woman who joins the military takes. It’s unique among oaths because it breaks a tradition that existed prior to the birth of our nation, one in which the military swore allegiance to a monarch. Our founders did not want to serve a king; they wanted to serve the democratic ideals and principles they enshrined in our Constitution.

edit on 6-6-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

+60 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I remember seeing very confident claims like this before the last US election.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

what's a leader without leadership?

as much as Trump can't even stand in the shadows of a real leader, it's those whom thought Trump qualified for a leader are the real failures.

Trump is simply being Trump and do what he does and says, people wanted a man of that caliber for a saviour.

Trump and the current state of affairs of the country is a macro version of symmetry.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Hope you are ready for the Trump fanatics! Because they will be here soon!

Oh! you mean the snowflakers.....

+55 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If I had a nickle for every Trump is doomed thread.

I'd prolly be richer than Gates.

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

So America was great when?

When we napalmed Vietnam or was it when we firebombed Tokyo? Oh maybe it was when we were invading Mexico?

Maybe America is always great when we mass murder foreigners?

That'd explain why you think it isn't great right now we aren't killing enough these days.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87
I remember seeing very confident claims like this before the last US election.

Following his first term of chaos those I feel the claim now carries more weight , this Election is more about the soul of America than it is the leadership of America.
I don't support Biden I think he's too old but as a band aid President to he will do to carry you through to your next leader.

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

So America was great when?

12 years ago when we elected our first 'black' prez that did nothing to fix the cops.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You could be pushing for a chip that denies you food, medical care and money if you “voted wrong” too?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Some real self loathing going on there mate , I stand by me statement.

+32 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

That's not self loathing.

That's being intellectually honest.

America in her long history has done a lot of bad snip.

Then saying getting rid of Trump would make this country better is being intellectually dishonest.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

So admitting the TRUTH about my nation's history and actions is "self-loathing"?

No.
It's being realistic.

I'm a True Patriot that believes in Constitutionalist values - that's why I will criticize government at every turn.

I expect better from Americans.

So until then, I'm gonna rub that Truth in.
edit on 6/6/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join