It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Org - BLM Spokes-lady Says Read the Manifesto - Its Pretty Deep.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

They kick out the bad apples, they absolutely deserve it.

We live in a fairly admixed area where we're at. There's a reason I wanted my kiddo in sports. You find a good situation, and you learn really quickly that it's not about what you are, it's about what you can do and what you will do. You earn your respect from that. The kids who are good earn respect, and the kids who bust their butts every single day earn respect. After that, everything else flows forward.

He trains with kids of all colors, genders, ages and creeds, and that's one of the fringe benefits I had in mind when I started looking to get him involved in sports. Those things don't matter nearly as much when you're all out sweating and getting your butt kicked in practice and having to learn to work together as a team to overcome.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

In my mind, there is one cause that seeks to end all oppression for black Americans. It may be a bit clumsy, but it's still finding its feet.

But there is also another cause that has no intention of ending oppression for black Americans...but they'll promise they do and tell them the only way is to oppress the rest of the 99% that isn't black. That way, everyone is oppressed by the 1%...they just got black Americans to do their dirty work.

I feel black Americans are being used.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Be fair, it's the same cause that works in nearly every grievance group.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Be fair, it's the same cause that works in nearly every grievance group.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Ummm...they’re oppressed cause...we whities...don’t agree that we should give them all a free ride through life...

To the tune of 14 trillion US dollars...

Yessir...we owe them that free ride...cause centuries ago...their very own kinsmen...sold...them to some slave traders...now...that’s positively oppressive if you think about it...

But it has absolutely zilch to do with any of us crackers that just want to live our own version of life...and not be constantly beaten down and oppressed by the greater unwashed...cause...feels of the moment...

It’s really easy to understand...pathetically so...

YouSir
edit on 6-6-2020 by YouSir because: The heavens aligned...

edit on 6-6-2020 by YouSir because: Ditto...

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Here's some additional information that's SHOCKING.

Apparently Black Lives Matter wants to get rid of law enforcement officers!

Thanks to ATS Member IAMTAT for the info: www.abovetopsecret.com...

==================

Take a look at: www.ojjdp.gov...

MILLIONS of individuals were arrested for committing violent crimes. Many of those occurred in BLACK communities to BLACK crime victims. How many more murders, robberies, rapes, muggings, would occur in minority communities if there were no police?

Instead of being arrested and jailed for 1 murder, ____________would be free to kill and rob over and over again, until a citizen eventually stopped him/her.

Black lives matter? Not to Black Lives Matter organization, they don't!

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

let 'em, the right side will organize own militias, because guns and sh.t. then it'll be all peaceful and quiet, after some quick bloodshed.

mark my words, within 6 months streets and rivers in the US will be red from blood. as Clinton said, they all look the same - gangbanger, peaceful protester, bullets won't discriminate.
edit on 9/6/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: carewemust

let 'em, the right side will organize own militias, because guns and sh.t. then it'll be all peaceful and quiet, after some quick bloodshed.

mark my words, within 6 months streets and rivers in the US will be red from blood. as Clinton said, they all look the same - gangbanger, peaceful protester, bullets won't discriminate.

I vaguely remember that. Which Clinton said, "They all look the same"... Bill or Hillary?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
New Find:

The Black Lives Matter organization is (among other things), a "shell" entity that launders money for ACT BLUE, a company that funnels millions of dollars to Democrat politicians.

Source: twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join