It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the US Unions are "infested" with Liberal Agneda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partyof1

Thanks for your insight, but in truth you really know nothing about me or my knowledge of unions. You're guessing.

No, Im not guessing. You have show that your knowledge of Unions is inept and severly lacking. Some might even call it union ignorance...

Humm, really? Las Vegas is a huge union town. I don't know many blackjack dealers, or laundry personel that are being paid to go to welding school.

You dont think they have some kind of classes to attend? Really? You had better check. And about them not taking welding classes, you obviously did not fully read my post. Let me quote something and I will put the part YOU missed in bold.

These people go to school to learn how to operate heavy equipment and machienery, read blueprints, many different types of welding, and many other classes that pertain to that particular unions trade.

Did you miss that part? The union sends you to schools that are aligned with their trade. Of course they dont go to welding school. DUH! They deal cards! Sheez do you read?

Unions are an archaic relic of our economic past. At one time they worked - now they don't.

They continue to work. As long as the Republicans keep their greedy little fingers off of them, they will continue to work as well.

Our constitution is an archaic relic of our past. Should we get rid of that as well? It doesnt seem to hold up to republican standards any more. Lets throw that out with the garbage too.

[edit on 3/14/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Our constitution is an archaic relic of our past. Should we get rid of that as well? It doesnt seem to hold up to republican standards any more. Lets throw that out with the garbage too.

Don't give 'em any ideas, KID!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Don't give 'em any ideas, KID!

I dont have to. They have been chiping away at it much harder the last four years than at any other time in our National History. The Union issue is just a small spec of the total radical changes attempting to be brought about. They make you focus on the small issues so you dont see the big picture.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Yes, they are masters of deception.

They have been busily chipping away at every last tendril of opposition to their barbarous policies. They have made me loathe my own party.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
They have made me loathe my own party.

Dont feel bad. The dambarses that run my party are on the verge of creating total disgust in me as well

Im seriously considering a third party candidate next election. That is, of course unless Hillary runs

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
In the November election I voted for a Democrat for the very first time. I refused to support ANY Republicans on any level because of my complete disgust with the GOP. I voted for Libertarian candidates where ever I could. It's past time for some genuine third party action.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yeah. To me, it seems that the two party system is inharently corrupt. There will always be a weaker side. If there was a three party system. The side with the power would still have the checks and balances of the other two parties, putting them on a level playing field.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Yeah. To me, it seems that the two party system is inharently corrupt. There will always be a weaker side. If there was a three party system. The side with the power would still have the checks and balances of the other two parties, putting them on a level playing field.

Well said Kid, we certainly agree on this!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The multi party system has proven to be an abysmal failure.

All one needs to do is look at Italy.

The 2 party system is not perfect - I agree on that. But I believe it to be superior to 3 a multi party system.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

The multi party system has proven to be an abysmal failure.

How so, we have never had a system like that.

All one needs to do is look at Italy.

Are we talking about Italy? No. I am suggesting implimenting a system that has been researched and tested by America. It will not be the same as Italy's Government. You cant even compare the two. They are based on different principles.

The 2 party system is not perfect - I agree on that. But I believe it to be superior to 3 a multi party system.

Why? I have explained why I thought the multi party system a success. You have just given your opinion and told me mine was wrong. Kind of like your reply to another one of my post on a different thread

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
America does not have a two party system and never has. There are many, many, parties of varying support. The two "major" parties have millions of supporters.

America is the only non-parliment based country that I know of. All others have this silly "coalition" rule BS. A system that is basically "mob" rule. They call it "democracy" but it is mob rule none the less.

America is a representative republic. The design is for "slow" change.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
And yet another thread aptly demonstrating the expertly engineered division of the U.S. populace into two camps for which both echo "if you're not with us, you're against us." If you listen to these two, problems of any sort always boil down to "the other side" being too much unlike "our side". And thus, rules for parking in a private lot become a blip on the national agenda of dividing thought.

You took the thoughts right out of my head SO.
(Which, BTW, I'm not sure whether or not to be a little worried about. Perhaps I should go investigate my rear molers for RF devices!!

This is very sad.

Yes it is, to put it mildly. This is sad along the lines of watching a Train Wreck full of Puppies scattered across a Cactus Field!!!

There's a giant conspiracy staring you in the face, and you don't see it because of the trees blocking the view of the forest.
[edit on 14-3-2005 by SkepticOverlord]

Yeah, well I guess it's pretty difficult for most of them to see anything with their heads stuck up their Ash!!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This is all familiar territory: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

The Democrats sold out union members years ago with the big "fair trade" agreements, and have been using what dues money should have been used for training, general welfare and strike funds as a piggy bank for thier election campaigns.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join