It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestors use vehicles to block Fire Dept from burning house with child inside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

In addition to the murder, mayhem and looting... you can add arson and aiding/abetting arson to their list of accolades.

This is the real face of the current protest movements

Stand up today, while you still can, before its your own child trapped by a raging inferno and the only thing standing between their rescue and their being burned alive is first responders being blocked by "protestors"
edit on 6/5/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It's a damn shame that the protesters have been hijacked by thugs and criminals.

(Obama described them as thugs and criminals in 2015, so I think I'm safe saying that...)

The closest major town to me is Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.

They are doing the right thing.

A video from 2 days ago...

More towns should be doing the same.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
If the genius intellect Marxists/Leninist's that run our (leftist) liberal leaning towns /enclaves decide to disband police forces; *vigilante law* will take its place. That will be a very interesting social experiment.

edit on 5-6-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hey, idiots, wanna know who really can't breathe? Where's the facepalm icon...

I'm so sick of these nancy pants protesters who have nothing better to do than virtue signal and perpetuate chaos, destruction, and loss of life through their misguided playacting.

Focus on your own damn game--do right. Stop your sad ass walking around with signs blocking up traffic.

Real people are working to get sheet done. Keep your pathetic parading to yourself or do something useful.

Gah!

edit on 5-6-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
If the genius intellect Marxists/Leninist's that run our (leftist) liberal leaning towns /enclaves decide to disband police forces; *vigilante law* will take its place. That will be a very interesting social experiment.

My solution for these cities is to disband the police force, ban ALL guns inside the city limits and let Social Darwinism take its natural course.

That way (in their way of thinking) no police officer can ever kill anyone again and if guns are illegal then nobody will have one, right?

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Those same cities will probably then build walls and checkpoints to keep guns and deplorables out.

Sounds kind of familiar.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

My solution for these cities is to disband the police force, ban ALL guns inside the city limits and let Social Darwinism take its natural course. That way (in their way of thinking) no police officer can ever kill anyone again and if guns are illegal then nobody will have one, right?

These solutions exist already off planet as have been solved. No one wants this human carnival TSI planet to end just yet because nothing exists like it and It is too much fun to experience. This means not solving too quickly the base 'survival' instinct within different DNA collectives of the same specie. I know; this is very selfish.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Its such a shame.

Worst part is the legitimate protestors have a genuine message that a shocking 96% (per one poll) agrees with.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I live in Knoxville Tennessee
The idea of removing police departments in city's is ok with me. In Knoxville We have a city police force and we have we have the Knox County Sheriff's department as well. I don't need the city meter maids writing tickets. I don't know about other states, but in Tennessee the county sheriff is an elected position. Typically they are a bit more honest and forthcoming because of it.

The liberals will not like what will replace the politically correct police. More than likely they will eventually get men like the Texas Rangers. They were so violent the governor Of Texas disbanded them twice. The other choice is vigilante justice where only the strong survive.

In the1971 movie Billy Jack, Tom Laughlin said, "When policemen break the law then there isnt any law - just a fight for survival."

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

a reply to: JBurns

The closest major town to me is Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.

They are doing the right thing.

A video from 2 days ago...

More towns should be doing the same.

I thought this was pretty darned cool:

The vigilantes arming against Antifa: Residents carrying AR-15s and wearing bullet proof vests take to the streets 'to defend' neighborhoods and businesses

And I was very happy to see the Oathkeepers have just started a program to help folks do the same: Oath Keepers Call to Action: Veterans, Patriots, Stand Up & Defend America From Leftist Violence!

What I especially like about the Oathkeepers project is that it's geared toward creating a permanent Town Watch, for disasters and tragedies of all kinds that might come their way. I've only skimmed it, but it's very impressive. Well, I thought so anyway.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I don't know about other states, but in Tennessee the county sheriff is an elected position. Typically they are a bit more honest and forthcoming because of it.

All sheriffs are elected, in accordance with the Constitution:

Article IX, Section I of the constitution specifies that sheriffs "shall be elected by the qualified voters of their respective counties for a term of four years and shall have such qualifications, powers and duties as provided by general law."

Sheriffs in the United States

And they are usually -- but not always -- more honest and responsive to the county they serve because they know they can be elected right out of office again! They are also far less likely to be performing revenue collection services for towns and cities (like meter maids!) and far more likely to be focused on real crime.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

My solution for these cities is to disband the police force, ban ALL guns inside the city limits and let Social Darwinism take its natural course.

That way (in their way of thinking) no police officer can ever kill anyone again and if guns are illegal then nobody will have one, right?

Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation, and one of the highest murder rates by guns. The cities that are proposing this will soon find that, like Chicago, murders will increase ten fold because they won't be charged, they won't be arrested and gangs can shoot it out and kill rivals with impunity.

The people who want to be able to walk safely in their neighborhoods and streets will flee or die because they can be mugged in broad daylight and all that will happen is they will end up on a viral social media feed the next day as celebrities. With no police they won't be charged and more will do things to become social media "celebrities of the minute" with more and more creative crimes.

Before long, after defunding and disbanding the police
and replacing them with social workers as Minneapolis plans to do,
the liberals/progressives/Democrats demanding the disbanding the police force,
will find themselves badly beaten or dead.
Who needs police?
Let it be survival of the fittest in these Democrat run cities
that are in Democratic Party run counties
and Democratic Party run states.

Side benefit, rent prices will drastically fall as hundreds of thousands flee the anarchy, rise in murder rates, rise in muggings, rise in property crime.
Let's see social worker lady go to the gangs and tell them they are misguided boys and girls who need hugs and understanding for their poor upbringings and then hug them when they beat people, rob them , kill them. Yeah that's going to work for sure.

edit on 6/6/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

“Officers were able to help those people out of the house. We were able to get the fire department there safely,” Smith said before pausing again to regain composure.

He then condemned the protesters who took violent measures, saying their behavior was “unacceptable.”

“When you take a legitimate issue and hijack it for unknown reasons, that is unacceptable to me. It’s unacceptable to the Richmond Police Department and unacceptable to the City of Richmond.”

That's what the chief actually said. Notice that he states clearly this was done by the professional agitators not the regular protesters.

Burning people in buildings sound like a White Nationalist trick.

PoliceOne

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

“Officers were able to help those people out of the house. We were able to get the fire department there safely,” Smith said before pausing again to regain composure.

He then condemned the protesters who took violent measures, saying their behavior was “unacceptable.”

“When you take a legitimate issue and hijack it for unknown reasons, that is unacceptable to me. It’s unacceptable to the Richmond Police Department and unacceptable to the City of Richmond.”

That's what the chief actually said. Notice that he states clearly this was done by the professional agitators not the regular protesters.

Burning people in buildings sound like a White Nationalist trick.

PoliceOne

LOL

Sounds more like an ANTIFA trick to me.

Remember these same BLM/ANTIFA crowds killed a black police officer and to date have shot 4 black police officers and black police officers have been beaten.

Pffft, you are engaging in typical Democratic Party deflection. "We do it, and then say you are the bad guys who do things like this, never us, no never."

edit on 6/6/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

edit on 6/6/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

join