It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will never kneel

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Don't ever tell me to kneel.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Warning, genius at work.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
First they want everyone to cover their faces, then they want everyone to kneel down, what next telling everyone that if they don't kneel to the east then they're racist. I'm sorry for those of you that take a knee for everyone, but don't you see Sharia Law is coming... unless

Ummm...it’s just easier to double tap you in the back of the head...when you assume the position...

I thought everyone knew that...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Kneeling is a gesture of humility. Standing is a display of defiance. What are you defying exactly? No one wants you to stay on your knee forever, it's just a few moments to acknowledge that our country has not given our black neighbors their due. But it's also your right to be petty and we respect that... barely.

Don't define why I stand.

That's on you.

You stand because you don't and can't appreciate centuries of discrimination and cruelty. It's just your white privilege showing.
edit on 5-6-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Didnt Daenerys targaryen burn down a whole city and killed millions of people after Jon Snow bent the knee?
I'm seeing a weird parallel here

They say the kneeling is out of respect for Floyd; but that's not the real reason. In reality they are asking you to kneel before the NWO.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Who is centuries years old?

link   
You know it would almost seem like a good action if everyone was kneeling together, but everytime I see one of these photos or videos of white people kneeling they are kneeling down to black people.

That's not equality. That's subservience.

If they were kneeling together on both knees that would be more akin to equality.

But honestly even then we should all be standing up for each other, together, against the tyrannical actions of our government.

link   

Kneeling is a gesture of humility. Standing is a display of defiance. What are you defying exactly? No one wants you to stay on your knee forever, it's just a few moments to acknowledge that our country has not given our black neighbors their due. But it's also your right to be petty and we respect that... barely.

That's on you.

You stand because you don't and can't appreciate centuries of discrimination and cruelty.

Then tell me to kneel.

link   

I got a feeling Drew Brees will kneel this year when the NFL season kicks off.

link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: DBCowboy

Didnt Daenerys targaryen burn down a whole city and killed millions of people after Jon Snow bent the knee?
I'm seeing a weird parallel here

They say the kneeling is out of respect for Floyd; but that's not the real reason. In reality they are asking you to kneel before the NWO.

Bring on the NWO it can't be any worst than this.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I stand because I'm not a pathetic easily lead low IQ follower who kowtows to BS.

You do you though.

link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: BoscoMoney
Did you address me on bent knee ?

This bent knee does not address anyone, it addresses respect...do you know about respect?

Not when demanded of another as an act of contrition.

Wow, talk about reading # into reality.

Explain for once what you mean by this truly ugly *scattergun* comment?

Yes, the truth is usually ugly to face. Scattergun? No, 22 all the way. It's easy...what is respect for all life, all lives? Answer me that.

You own a firearm?

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Who is centuries years old?

I was making an educated point about cultural racism and the traumas inflicted.
edit on 5-6-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Let me put it this way. You will have no thoughts of your own in the NWO. I'd rather get shot a million times than to not be me.

The NWO is LITERALLY hell on earth

I too will not kneel ^_^
edit on th2020000000Fridayth000000Fri, 05 Jun 2020 22:48:50 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 05 Jun 2020 22:48:50 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

link   

That's on you.

You stand because you don't and can't appreciate centuries of discrimination and cruelty.

Then tell me to kneel.

Tell yourself to kneel for the right reason. You don't care, so don't take the knee and watch the future appear before your eyes. You will be left behind.

link   
I actually came up with a circumstance, in which I would kneel.

As a shooter, the standing position is the least accurate shooting position. There are a lot of muscles involved, and the slightest twitch could hamper accuracy...

The kneeling position, is far more suitable. You can accurately hit targets at twice the distance, compared to the standing position. Take that knee, use your sling as a body anchor, and fire on your exhale.

Kneeling will help you hit targets more reliably, than standing.

link   

Oh look uurybody...dis person eer beez educates. Oh lordy we dun ben had!

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

I stand because I'm not a pathetic easily lead low IQ follower who kowtows to BS.

You do you though.

Yet you're doing it right now.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

It takes an education to point a finger? Gonna have get me one of those degrees.

ETA: Awww, why did you drop the educated comment of "Hurrdurrr?"

edit on 5-6-2020 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Let me put it this way. You will have no thoughts of your own in the NWO. I'd rather get shot a million times than to not be me.

I was born with thought of my own, in the 50s, thoughts that I was equal to boys and men,...hey, guess what? If I am reborn, I will be the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join