It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will never kneel

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Its a cycle, right?

I mean, sure.. The actual amplitude is bigger nowadays, but we have seen this same stuff over and over.

One of my biggest concerns is moving to robotics instead of humans, and a total blurring of the lines between military and police. Those two things are one helluva combo.

I doubt we will see AI, per se, because advanced enough intelligence (artificial or otherwise) has the capability to say "no."

I think we will be expected to focus on the "Daily Scause & Prostration," or else..

@Ketsuko: In a world where we literally need to order a pot to boil water.. I doubt they will even have an actual score. With a score, we would at least have an inkling where we stand. Gotta keep that doubt and confusion!

And, to be clear, some of the most influential figures of today, like Fauci and Gates, have deep ties to these groups.

Can you imagine? An army of Karens and Kevins backed up by armed robots, drones, and media.

*shudder*

Its funny.. But its not.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Getting fired and being unable to hold another job in a police force is personal financial liability. Fining a department is not going to do anything except transfer money from your pocket to theirs so they can keep the paper castles running.

If you want to look at the police departments themselves, we already have that. It's called an election. Politicians determine who does what in the police departments themselves. Local politicians, not the big heated national debates. You know, the boring stuff. Just pick one; it doesn't matter which.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

All history is a cycle. We experience it, we forget about it, we repeat it. Ad infinitum.

It's what we do.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: TzarChasm

a reply to: TzarChasm

Ah, so the system doesn't victimize whites? Not ever? That's the implication of calling it a racist system - that's it's uniquely designed to only and ever target one race to the advantage of others.

I didn't say the first part but I will agree with the second part. The white patriarchy has always exploited third world society. That's how America was born.

So now shall we circle back around to why no one wants to kneel? Please look at your rhetoric.

You still haven't explained why you think black people are going to take over the country and make us all pay for our ancestors crimes.

Who said black people?

I'm looking at the forces behind them. You never did answer where the Assunta Shakur drew her inspiration from. Find that and you'll know why I am suspicious. It's not a "black person" movement although they've moved it into racial and grievance group terms in order to foment the class struggle they need.

Obviously no one is going to resurrect the BLA as it operated in those days, because that's terrorism and we would rather kneel quietly than attack federal businesses. The people who are making a mess and spreading panic are not doing it for the BLM movement and they should be stopped, and you'll see many good people of all ethnic groups doing their part together.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Gryphon66

One change that would actually be meaningful is for every officer who is accused of power abuse to be placed at the mercy of the public. Once the Internal Affairs investigation is completed, the evidence goes to a public jury arrangement, where 12 people from the community decide if he will continue to be a police officer and whether to send charges to the DA if criminal activity is suspected.

Another change would be to make it illegal for a police officer dismissed for cause to be hired by another public safety department. No more town-hopping.

All internal investigations should be not just made available on official request, but published in written and electronic form by the police and made available for free to the public at large. If that compromises an operation, so be it.

TheRedneck

Police have just never had to worry about strict oversight and they know citizens are virtually powerless in unlawful arrests and police misconduct. State Police Boards should be a requirement and have complete oversight of the depts and internal affairs. Unbiased investigation is key.

In nearly two decades with the Minneapolis Police Department, Derek Chauvin faced at least 17 misconduct complaints, none of which derailed his career.

www.google.com...

The problem is that bigger isn't always better - it's just more insulated from the people and more remote.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Cool. If you want to kneel to Marxists, that's on you. I don't play that game.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Passe Police State: I thought so too, until about the middle of March. Then I watched the world get shut down ... with barely a whimper.
edit on 8-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

True..

But try this speculation out..

Some of these cycles take place over thousands of years. The last shift of a truly massive level was the Neolithic Revolution.

I think the same type of people that have literally ruled since then are pulling out all the stops to prevent a similar shift from occuring now.

They have seen it coming for decades, if not generations, and have set things up so that the tools, knowledge, and concepts are only ever considered in ways that will benefit the established system. If not cement the power, profit, and control more firmly in place.

Because it seems a basic premise of progress that a tools efficacy, maybe even call it its "ability to liberate," is directly proportional to its efficacy in control. Same concepts versus different applications, much like LFTR technology versus nuclear weapons.

It would seem that at a certain point in a civilizations progress, a crossroads is reached. Where the level of technology, and the framework it is built upon, determines near total subjugation or liberation of the individual.

The kneeling may be marketed to the public as one thing, but maybe its more indicative of what path we are taking of subjugation vs. liberation of the individual.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Cool. If you want to kneel to Marxists, that's on you. I don't play that game.

I'm not really seeing much Marxism or the kind of extremism Malcom X was known for, and certainly not some kind of conspiracy to provoke the black community for political gain. This murder was not orchestrated unless someone provides compelling evidence of premeditated assault and why it was staged.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Holy Moses!

You talk about Pandering.

African 'garb'.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Ill put it this way;

If I was in "their" position, with their perspective, means, and methods..

I would distract everyone with an old concern (typical government overreach) while also making moves from the private sector. A sector that doesnt have all those pesky restrictions.

So, while everyone is concerned about traditional military, traditional police, Id be preparing to deploy much more modern solutions that do not have impetus of their own.

Coupled with that, I would start humming the tune about how these solutions cant be racist or corrupt, how they cant spread communicable diseases, they can make deliveries without any infectious human bigots involved!

Through defunding traditional means without much of a clear plan, while folks are distracted by that and the Daily Scause, Id just sit back and wait until those regions started asking for a shift. Probably timed to be precipitated by "flu" season, then hit the marketing hard for the public to adopt these centrally controlled, fully automated solutions.

Probably not armed, at first. Unless I felt public opinion could be swung to support it through manufactured events and social media bot networks.

I probably just read too many books

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Or maybe too much TV. It reads like a Netflix pitch for a dystopian parallel reality what if series. Somewhere between Homeland and Black Mirror.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I dont watch TV, so probably not.

Some of the "wilder" aspects are already happening though, at least partially. Its a long term plan, afterall
Most will probably miss it because its not the Scause du jour.

Hell though, even just looking at someone like Fauci's connections and history, it all looks like some badly written novel. I guess they figure if its absurdly blatant enough, and not covered on the news, then people wont notice or believe it. They just might be right on that, too.
edit on 8-6-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

It is just almost too beyond belief.

Fauci is the guy who was behind coronavirus research here in the US, and after it almost escaped from us ... twice. Because of those two almost disasters, it was determined that the research was too dangerous, especially the gain of function studies. So Fauci outsources that to China and secures funding for it from the government. So our research escaped from their lab!

Then we take the opportunity to institute a police state lockdown in response orchestrated by the same man who sent the bug overseas to escape in the first place.

So then Minnesota which has/had one of the tightest lockdowns suffers an especially egregious example of what happens when the police have all the power, and the country which was already ticked off by the police state, erupts.

Now all the places which were previously abusing the power of their police depts. are claiming they want to abolish them.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: Bloodworth

The persians did not mess around. They enslaved a lot of civilizations.
And completely wiped out others.
Like the days of ghengis Khan. He would surround his target civilization and order everything killed and burned.

Because of my passion for history, of the Persians , I'm forced to respond, the ancient Persians especially those of that era, weren't major traffickers or enslavers of anyone , despite their large empire, nor did they subject native populations to undue hardships, outside of taxes.
Once the conquered nations said uncle?? They were pretty much left to run their own country.
The Greeks of that era tho??...especially the Spartan society??.. were slave states, and they were extremely viscous, their trainee (Spartan men ) of military age, were promoted and rewarded for sneak up and kill the Helots , that permanent slave class. where as Persian women had rights, Greek women were the property of their men.
Democracy was reserved for landed wealthy Greek men or their version of the 1%.

The persians definently had lots of slaves and servants. And were extremely brutal in their conquering. There are civilizations we dont even know of.becauee any trace of them were wiped out.
Maybe nothing compared to Egyptian slavery and the hard labor that they dealt out. Something like 19 to 20 hours hard labor the rest was eat and sleep.

And the moors from Africa when they invaded Italy.
Black men with Italian slaves.

Brother pls don't mix up different historical eras which will lead to massive errors, if you are looking for the type of civilizations that were slave economies before the Abrahamic religions, look no closer in time for the right period, look to the Assyrians, not Persians, certainly not Egyptians and Ku#es all had some slavery, but all were not equal in having Slave economies ,

Btw Far Northern Tribes ( Celts , Norwegians , Germans etc, ) were not unlike certain Africans in regards to women, but horrible to their slaves in general , as they were largely matriarchal in culture before the rise and take over of Abrahamic religions.
edit on 8-6-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Its pretty bonkers right?

The connections between regions with The Virus and these current events are pretty extensive.

The news is all about hammering home the concept of protesters vs rioters, culminating with The Kneel, and many seem to have forgotten entirely about what was happening just a bit earlier in the year.

I made this post about Fauci elsewhere, but its nice and info-dense..

"Fauci's personal involvement with vaccines for SARS-CoV-2, his history of research specifically with prior strains of SARS, MERS, etc.. Almost verbatim controversies between PCR test use both during HIV/AIDS pandemic and SARS-CoV-2, a "baffle with BS" approach that includes everything from outright lies to the virus vs disease distinction, vaccine funding also involved with HIV/AIDS, his wifes position, her own work regarding vaccines, her holding an influential position to both sway the actual medical research and the ethics that might drive them...

Well, at the very least, its suspect.

Then, when we tie in their general history in everything from gain of function research to Grady's involvement with prior presidential administrations, their ties to the Hydra of the Gates Foundation, the WHO, the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board, the Decades of Vaccines"

Thats just Fauci (and spouse)

Add into that possibilities like what appears to be disproportionate impact on black kids from things like vaccines. This is something I was only tangentially aware of, until watching SB20-163 coverage yesterday. There is so much to unpack its overwhelming.

But everything has the same undertone: Subjugation and Compliance. And it seems that every event is framed in a way to get disparate social groups to support that subjugation and compliance from as many angles as possible.

The totally crazy level of support from corporations during this current fiasco, coupled with things like their ads about The Virus, should give everyone pause about where our actions are actually leading us, and who benefits.

Gotta always keep in mind that these corporate-political interest hijack ideals like some of us drink coffee, and not only is it for profit and control.. Its to ensure that profit and control in perpetuity by obfuscating the real issues.
edit on 8-6-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I still subscribe to the old theory that if you can see them, they're just puppets.

2nd.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Certainly a solid theory, and a lot of these individuals and groups are nothing if not Old World. Even if the trappings are new.

Im not sure they need to bother though. It seems that the more blatantly corrupt and the more suspicious the past, the less likely folks are to believe any of it. Id almost ascribe it to apathy, but that doesnt quite seem to fit.

As long as they put on altruistic airs, or are "likable," they are good to go. Goes back to the whole "what people say, and how they say it, has become more important than what they actually do."

Regardless, the "puppets" still have extensive power and influence relative to someone like me (and likely you).

Absolutely perfect environment for propaganda and manipulation.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

99% of the world we experience every day is for Show.

Our owners probably transfer money telepathically or by quantum teleportation at this point.

You're right in a lot of ways about the use of technology as the real field of the revolution.

For instance, how many merchants no longer "accept cash."

When you can't buy or sell without a microchipped card ... well ... wouldn't it be rough if all those were just cut off ... you know. For the public good.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Can't stay long today, but I just wanted to say someone is waking up to the truth behind the "truth." Ketsuko, Serd, Spider... you guys are on the right track. Beware that you do not change tracks; there's a lot of very important and influential people whose very lives depends on making you look elsewhere.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join