It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will never kneel

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Its a shame seeker. I thought they had a hell of a good chance at getting a Murder 3 conviction. But 2nd degree? I highly doubt every juror will be convinced

Even though I tend to agree that premeditiation can develop rapidly, it is going to be a very hard sell to a jury of 12

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

"Only ANTIFA" ?

The demographics of a largely white, young, and destructive group fit more with a movement known as accelerationists than Black Lives Matter.

The accelerationists, if you have never heard the term, are an extreme subset of white nationalism whose goal is to bring about chaos and destruction. The basic tenet of accelerationism argues that since Western governments are inherently corrupt, the best (and only) thing supremacists can do is to accelerate the end of society by sowing chaos and aggravating political tensions. “Accelerationist ideas have been cited in mass shooters’ manifestos — explicitly, in the case of the New Zealand killer — and are frequently referenced in white supremacist web forums and chat rooms,” Zack Beauchamp explained.

Just Security

White supremacists are gleeful as police violence and the resulting rioting tear apart cities. Even if the unrest ends in the weeks to come, they may look back at the violence as a win for their side. Some delight in the killing of George Floyd and in police violence against African Americans—“a knee is the new noose!!” exulted one sign held up by white supremacists during protests.

Lawfare Blog

Minnisota Cops Arrest Looters Linked to White Supremacist Groups

ETC

ETC

ETC

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Unlawful Assembly

Unlawful assembly describes a group with the mutual intent of deliberate disturbance of the peace

Riot is the actual commencement of that disturbance

Have you ever heard LEOs at a protest say: "This has been declared an unlawful assembly, blah blah blah disperse" That's what an unlawful assembly is.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Gryphon66

And yet unlawful assemblies (its a real thing) still need to be dispersed

When they refuse to do so on their own, law enforcement has no choice but to do it for them.

And it just so happens that using harmless chemical irritants is the way to achieve that

HARMLESS

Right.

That's an argument made by every dictator ever known.

Unlawful assemblies? Who decides then, the cops?

So the protesters are there protesting dirty cops, and we're going to let the cops decide when it's a lawful assembly?

BS. Tell us again why we should bow to the police state ... weren't you in here to talk about kneeling?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
A war is a coming..

America, has become the land of the meek,

For all her enemies to see,

In our broken city streets.

Mmmm. Hmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm,

War is a coming....

Land of the free? Home of the brave?

Try Land of the cowardly. Home of the slaves.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Slaves kneel in solidarity.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Unlawful Assembly

Unlawful assembly describes a group with the mutual intent of deliberate disturbance of the peace

Riot is the actual commencement of that disturbance

Have you ever heard LEOs at a protest say: "This has been declared an unlawful assembly, blah blah blah disperse" That's what an unlawful assembly is.

Why should cops have that power?

Make that argument. It's a reference to the unconstitutional concept of "police power" which means that the government can do whatever it deems necessary to protect "the public good."

It's what was used during COVID and I f-ing KNEW that they got a taste for it.

Were you against being told you couldn't leave your home? Told to wear a mask?

If so, how can you POSSIBLY be making this case???

Ohhhh ... wait a minute ... you only want rights for your kind, right?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

So more or less do whatever you want, whenever you want?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So more or less do whatever you want, whenever you want?

That's not what I said.

2nd.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I say you offer no proof, and you come back with two highly partisan left wing blogs as your "proof" ?

I smelled them a mile away

Actual proof? Historical precendent? So far 99% of the violent political activists in history have been affiliated with leftist ideologies.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

And yet unlawful assemblies (its a real thing) still need to be dispersed

When they refuse to do so on their own, law enforcement has no choice but to do it for them.

And it just so happens that using harmless chemical irritants is the way to achieve that

HARMLESS

Right.

That's an argument made by every dictator ever known.

Unlawful assemblies? Who decides then, the cops?

So the protesters are there protesting dirty cops, and we're going to let the cops decide when it's a lawful assembly?

BS. Tell us again why we should bow to the police state ... weren't you in here to talk about kneeling?

Everyone argues that a "few bad apples" comitting act of violence is not a good reason to disperse an otherwise peaceful assembly.

But its' REALLY NOT THAT HARD, to have a gathering that never goes violent.

Just have a plan among your participants. If you see an act of violence, the non-violent protesters need to circle around that person, lock arms, and FORCE THEM to stay there until the police arrive to arrest them.

Then, everyone gives testimony to the police. They guy does time.

Problem solved.

There is NEVER any need to let violent protesters into your protest.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

And the difference was there was no violence associated with the virus protests!

You can assemble! You can make your point! You cannot bring highly organized and choreographed carnage to our streets.

Ohhhh ... wait a minute ... you only want rights for your kind, right?

The non violent kind, that's right. Those who see violence as a last resort not a means to an end.
edit on 6/6/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

I suppose you haven't seen video after video of protesters pointing out the instigators?

Or were you just theorizing.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You call rushing a State Capital with an armed group non-violent? Some wIth signs suggesting they wanted to kill the Governor?

Wow. Okay. Sure. Whatever.

Just say it's okay when your side does it. That clears everything up.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Give me a break, they are trying to create a narrative. You can record a video pointing at anyone yelling whatever you want.

You say "how can they identity antifa" Well how can THEY identify who they claim is whatever affiliation?

And yet again, stop mislabeling "white nationalists" (a nationalist who happens to be white) as a white supremecist. Totally different ideology, that the left and MSM conflates intentionally in the same way they intentionally conflate antifa with legitimate protestors.

FYI, there are nationalists of all colors and dispositions. It isn't a white thing. It's a nationalist thing. I'm a proud nationalist, I love my country and think its superior to other countries. You'll excuse me if I don't care too much what the left has to say about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
"only God is worthy of my penance and humility" is a whole new level of self righteous hubris. Particularly from a nation which was built on the backs of slaves forced to honor us as their god given masters.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Rain drizzled as a crowd of about 200 people gathered in front of the Michigan State Capitol in Lansing on Thursday to urge Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) to lift coronavirus restrictions. The protesters — some carrying guns, few wearing masks — held up signs that said, “Stop Whitmer now,” and, “Dangerous safety is better than safe tyranny.”

Near the capitol steps, one man had strung an American flag onto a fishing rod. Below the flag, a brunette doll dangled from a noose tied to the pole. When another protester reached to grab the doll, a fight broke out. A video captured people wrestling over the flag and doll, shoving one another and shouting. Nearby, two people struggled over an ax.

WaPo
edit on 6-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Give me a break, they are trying to create a narrative. You can record a video pointing at anyone yelling whatever you want.

You say "how can they identity antifa" Well how can THEY identify who they claim is whatever affiliation?

And yet again, stop mislabeling "white nationalists" (a nationalist who happens to be white) as a white supremecist. Totally different ideology, that the left and MSM conflates intentionally in the same way they intentionally conflate antifa with legitimate protestors.

FYI, there are nationalists of all colors and dispositions. It isn't a white thing. It's a nationalist thing. I'm a proud nationalist, I love my country and think its superior to other countries. You'll excuse me if I don't care too much what the left has to say about it.

Like I said ... your people always tell the truth, the other side always lies.

Don't waste all that typing.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You call rushing a State Capital with an armed group non-violent? Some wIth signs suggesting they wanted to kill the Governor?

How many people were harmed or killed in that again? Zero? I thought so

If you can't take the heat don't run for public office. If you don't want patriots to remind you that your personal safety is at stake if you violate our bill of rights then don't violate our immutable written in stone Constitutional rights.

There is no Constitutional right to riot/loot/burn down cities. Period!

Again you conflate, divert and distract. Not going to work. "What about this?" "What about that?" could go on all day. Doesn't change or excuse what ANTIFA and other left wing extremists are doing to legitimate protests.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Meanwhile, encouraged by the president, confrontations between coronavirus rebels and those trying to enforce social distancing rules have grown increasingly heated.

An armed militia stood guard outside an illicitly reopened barbershop in Michigan to keep police from shutting the operation down, The Washington Post reported. They wore Trump cowboy hats and waved Trump flags.

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join