It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I had abit of a rant yesterday on a thread but it got me thinking hard. People are right when they say something needs to change but it’s not what they want changed, in an ideal world each and every one of these leftist retards would be hung drawn and quartered or at least lobotomised but I’m a realist and so the opposite is generally what happens.......it’ll be give them a hug time soon.

Anyway here is my solution and like I said it carried on from yesterday so first part mimics my reply from yesterday.....

The problem is worldwide and it isn’t racism or slavery and definitely not because of the whiteish pink but sometimes tanned up to the 9s coloured human. It’s greed and resentment of wealth. The only solution that if fair to all is what follows.

So to solve it all requires this one world wage, so every person on planet earth get a set amount each week/month - this would be a mother of all levellers. It would require the eradication of all existing financial systems. These would be replaced by a credit system. These credit are like bitcoin but smaller value. This are deposited onto the chip that was put inside you with your covid vaccinations. No more physical money your account is attached to your chip with the rest of your Id this will eventually connect to a visual interface that attaches to your optical nerve.
It would require that every government in the world agrees and every citizen. The rich would still be rich but in credit but everyone could now afford the smaller luxuries. Now for the bit that solves are this rioting #e........
Now people argue that it would breed laziness and as we are seeing with easing of lockdown that there are those that would just sit on their arse and collect the 1000 credits a month but then that creates a job vacancy. Right now all these African Americans are complaining that their opportunities are restricted. Can’t get jobs, education etc suddenly there are millions of jobs available. Remember though every person on earth gets this 1000 credits a month, so will all these people crying about their lost opportunities take up these roles. Maybe. Crime would reduce as junkies can afford their fix etc. Bad crime including rape and murder will still happen because that’s human nature isn’t it as king of the jungle.
There would have to be agreement that prices remain the same - not a case of going to the shop and suddenly a can of coke costs 100 credit just because they know I recieve 1000 credits.
We all benefit.
The 1000 credits could be paying your monthly mortgage on a swanky new pad or the fees for your new uni course. It could be paying your medical insurance. Economic immigration ends because not only do those immigrants no longer need to come here to earn because they get the credits as well but everything is available to everywhere in the world and the cost is the same no matter where in the world you are. Inventors have money to follow their dreams.
Each government has unlimited credits so everything is now possible. It is each government that now builds up the country. No more corruption through private funding. Imagine space ships the size of the moon because money is no object any longer etc. Would we still have wars?
Each chip that carries your info and credit account etc is link to your dad so there will be no mugging an old lady outside the post office and cutting out her chip because it is worthless. Now I think it will take 3 or 4 generations before real change will be visible but it won’t be a bad journey. Remember changing the world is about evolution and that doesn’t happen overnight but eventually we will all be able to go live in our spaceships away from all the bull#.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Firmly disagree with any currency based solution. ETA: Might be clearer to state I firmly disagree with any measures that establish or further perpetuate, total dependence on centralized structures.

Id rather see a one time investment that provides each individual or household the means for food/power/manufacturing self-sufficiency.
edit on 5-6-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
the problem is that EVERYTHING that exist that people want, food and shelter to start with, would become more expensive because the ideal would be that now that everyone has this credit everyone can afford these basics..but then the producers or these things would probably increase the rent or costs based on the idea that everyone can afford it and that their product is "better" and marketed to those that can afford more.

I have a better idea, how about schools, politicians, churches, and the media start telling the truth to people that sometimes it just sucks to suck and deal with it?

edit on 5-6-2020 by Fools because: .

edit on 5-6-2020 by Fools because: .

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EverythingsWrong
I think we need to set a lot of nuclear weapons off all over the world. The ones that survive might be grateful to be alive and learn about how hard work might lead to further survival.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
How many think it's Biblical? For real ? And how many think it is planned or random events and nothing more. There are two schools on what is happening here, right now in our lifetime. what say you. you needn't name-call, just your opinion.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Great Band.

edit on 5-6-2020 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

In an ideal world people would give a # about each other and not call for torture, execution or enforced surgical procedures but rather reach consensus about how they want their communities organised. In such a world, money may become obsolete, the poverty construct would be eradicated and people would be freed from slavery to the machine.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Great Band.

I came for the band

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
How many think it's Biblical? For real ? And how many think it is planned or random events and nothing more. There are two schools on what is happening here, right now in our lifetime. what say you. you needn't name-call, just your opinion.

Can we add one more option?....how about how many think its the fullfillment of predictions based upon science and History which were written down in a book called the bible...or bibliography of Humanity....that we are now nearing the end of a NATURALLY OCCURING EARTH CYCLE which has been hidden and suppressed from all of us....and that these seemingly random but escalating events if you follow the Predictions generically seem "planned"......ya sure they seem planned...because we were warned clearly about what is almost here now.

There are many more than 2 Schools of thought here methinks.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

Here is what I believe could happen, give or take a detail or two.

As the OP stated - "deposited onto the chip that was put inside you with your covid vaccinations"

There have been rumors about mandated vaccinations or no buying, selling, travelling, etc.

Think Trojan Horse when you hear about mandated vaccinations. The masses will accept it. Most blindly, many after being leveraged. Those that don't however will be marginalized and excommunicated, so to speak, from society. Unable to function within that society, what will be done with them? They'll already be branded a major health threat and likely worse WITH consensus opinion against them. With prisons brimming and economies suffering around the world, what do you see happening?

Just a little critical thinking might lead you to a conclusion down a dark path, but not to worry. In this politically correct climate, one with the masses around the world so easily swayed by social media, a new softer and perhaps correct term will be created for the deed that goes down.

edit on 10-6-2020 by BiffTannen because: spelling error

new topics

top topics

join