It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the rains came down!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Like this??

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I don't blame the looters, they are the 99 percent and their actions speak loud and clear as to the economic situation.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Khakaba was not pleased with the inappropriate sacrifices made of burning dumpsters and phone stores.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Khakaba was not pleased with the inappropriate sacrifices made of burning dumpsters and phone stores.

Khabaka is insignificant.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

They aren't the 99%, they are criminals. Excuses are like a$$h0l&$...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

I don't blame the looters, they are the 99 percent and their actions speak loud and clear as to the economic situation.

And for hire signs everywhere.

Guess the free money is running out, but instead of getting a job, lets rob shoe stores to look fly and break into pharmacies to get high.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

They aren't the 99%, they are criminals. Excuses are like a$$h0l&$...

Economy for the rich is like an asshole too.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

Guess the free money is running out, but instead of getting a job, lets rob shoe stores to look fly and break into pharmacies to get high.

Groot, Groot, Groot...slave wages. Get nowhere fast.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Hey, Im an Enlil girl myself, but I had to recall an african god... so stuff it... and I say that in the most polite and sociable way possible.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You're having a high old time hopping around the boards tonight trying to get people riled up. Keep your bait and enjoy your evening!

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Hey, Im an Enlil girl myself, but I had to recall an african god... so stuff it... and I say that in the most polite and sociable way possible.

We are in this ourselves, no God is involved...so dream on if you must.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

We are in this ourselves, no God is involved...so dream on if you must.

Tragic. Im really terribly and heartily sorry youre too dense to get the joke.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

Groot, Groot, Groot...slave wages. Get nowhere fast.

Yep, you are right. We were better off as a society without transportation and electronics living off the land. Maybe we should hand out 40 acres and a mule and let anyone one who wants it to go make a better life for themselves. Can't be a slave if you work for yourself.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Who do you blame, then...??

Who else is burning, breaking, and otherwise acting unsociable? Someone is forcing them to be criminals??

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I walked out of my door, looked over at the old dog food plant off Chestnut...and there was a giant black power fist lighting it up with messages cycling on it....'Defund the Police," "LMPD Murdered Breonna," "Black Lives Matter," something else, too....I think it was a "Vote for someone" thing...it was a bit hard to read from where I was standing.

The black power fist...that was not hard to see.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Is it close to hospital curve? Hubs will be working around that area next week so I'll talk him into taking some pics.

You couldn't pay me to go downtown these days. Between the traffic and the one way streets it gives me a headache, not to mention I don't know which streets are blocked now for the protests.

My husband predicted that they would start calling to de-fund the police immediately when LA announced they were doing it. We were planning on staying in the city until he retires in a few years but if that happens here we will be leaving ASAP. They already have serious problems getting and keeping police officers around here- imagine what will happen when they start cutting pay!

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Is it close to hospital curve? Hubs will be working around that area next week so I'll talk him into taking some pics.

You couldn't pay me to go downtown these days. Between the traffic and the one way streets it gives me a headache, not to mention I don't know which streets are blocked now for the protests.

My husband predicted that they would start calling to de-fund the police immediately when LA announced they were doing it. We were planning on staying in the city until he retires in a few years but if that happens here we will be leaving ASAP. They already have serious problems getting and keeping police officers around here- imagine what will happen when they start cutting pay!

I live very, very close to the hospitals...particularly U of L. I am sure you can imagine about where I am.

I have read that two officers have resigned due to the protests and others that were set to retire and had stayed on due to COVID-19 left, too. Since 'COVID' is not over...I can only imagine it is the protests that sent them packing.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Hmmmm...

could be!!
😛

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join