It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Which of the following statements do you think will be most effective in convincing undecided voters to vote Donald Trump out of the White House? (Check all that apply.)
1) Donald Trump is attacking your health care coverage with his relentless attempts to sabotage the Affordable Care Act – and he said repealing it would be his first priority if reelected.
2) With every lie, excuse and Twitter temper tantrum, Donald Trump has proven himself to be the most unfit president to ever lead our country.
3) Donald Trump could get the opportunity to appoint at least two more ultraconservative justices to the Supreme Court like Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh if reelected.
4) Donald Trump has bowed to the deadly agenda of the NRA despite the mass shootings that continue to devastate families and communities across the country.
5) Donald Trump has forfeited America's leadership in the urgent fight to combat climate change.
It's more clear than ever that Donald Trump is the most incompetent, dangerous president in our country's history. Which of his harmful actions and policies do you think have had the biggest impact on voters? (Check all that apply.)
1) Attacking the health care of millions of Americans
2) More than $1 trillion in tax cuts for the super-wealthy
3) Profiting off the power of the presidency
4) Family separation policy
5) Muslim travel ban
6) Attacking reproductive rights
7) Pulling out of the Paris climate agreement
8) Fanning the flames of white supremacy
9) Rampant corruption in his administration
What messaging do you think would win over undecided voters for Joe Biden? (Check all that apply.)
1) Joe will fight for every American’s right to quality, affordable health care.
2) Joe will take bold, immediate action to combat the climate crisis.
3) Joe has taken on the NRA twice to pass gun safety reform. And he'll do it again as president.
4) Joe will create an economy where everyone has a fair shot to get ahead and no one gets left behind.
5) Joe will restore honor and decency to the White House.
The only way to stop Donald Trump’s dangerous agenda and make progress on the issues that will make a real difference in the lives of working Americans is to take back the White House. On a scale of 1-5, how committed are you to defeating Donald Trump this November?
5 – I'm extremely committed.
4 – I'm very committed.
3 – I'm committed.
2 – I'm a little committed.
1 – I'm not committed.
Americans across the country are unifying behind Joe Biden, which means Donald Trump is getting the race he feared most – but we don't have a second to waste.
Trump and the RNC have raised more than $675 MILLION so far to power Trump's reelection, which means we're relying on the grassroots power of this team more than ever.
We have to hit every last fundraising goal from here on out if we're going to have the resources we need to get Trump out of the White House – but right now, we're still falling short of the $55,000 we need before midnight. Every bit of support will make a huge difference: Will you give $5 or more now to make sure Joe Biden defeats Donald Trump in November?
Yes, I’ll donate $5.
Yes, I’ll donate $25 (This is what most Biden supporters are giving.)
Yes, and I’ll donate more!
originally posted by: DanDanDat
But at this point I am starting to wonder if this is all Joe has? Talking negative about his opponent in the most 2 dimensional ways possibly?
originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: DanDanDat
The whole point of that "survey" was simply to raise money.
The psychology of it is this.
1. Create fear of his opponent, Donald Trump. (Create a problem)
2. Make you feel part of the process, like you can help shape Joey Two Fingers agenda. (Offer a solution that you can be a part of)
3. Get you to hand over money. (Close the deal)
Basic sales technique.
originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: DanDanDat
So DanDanDat, nice review, almost too polished, or yep, way to polished
What do you do just out of interest, not complaining, questioning your motives or denying how accurate your review was.
In fact I ask because it was pretty bloody good and pretty bloody accurate, maybe to good and to accurate
If I was to add and I am not really adding because you covered it.
The whole survey was mostly an attack on Trump with little to no policy offered by creepy Joe.
I don’t think propaganda like that will work, I don’t think that there are many undecided in society at this stage