It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is this going to end?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thats a best case scenario..a reply to: FamCore

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Exactly.

Its excuse for total control.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I'm just catching up here but, wanted to say, I was reading good old John Titor last night. I was bored and looking for a fun read. He did mention a mad-cow pandemic.

edit on 5-6-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
There are 15 year old little $#!+$ in these crowds that don't understand what's going on and just eager to throw something.

ANYBODY that takes a minor to this crap, be it baby or a teenager, deserves < insert certain punishment tied to the Vikings here > for taking advantage of kids' stupidity and naiveté. If THAT'S what you resort to to plump your support numbers, you don't HAVE support numbers to begin with and need to acknowledge it.
edit on 6/5/2020 by Nyiah because: drastically changed wording because some people just cannot tell the difference between s#post and serious anymore.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Maybe we should round up all the Murder Hornets and send them back where they came from?

The NBA lab in Wuhan?

edit on 5-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
a reply to: CIAGypsy

first we are going to build a BIG IGLOO... the biggest igloo anyone has ever seen. its gunna be a wild one.

then the UN comes in to stop it

then we are Balkanized

other nations start picking off regions and taking over.

we are all commies now

oh and the deparity has always been between rich and poor... its the rich that are getting the poor to fight each other instead of them.... its pretty brilliant in how well it has worked for so long actually. Ive read it started with the Labor movement of the 1800s, blacks and whites fought side by side for better conditions until the factory owners pitted us against each other so we didn't win.
(ie "white folks would have better wages if they didn't have to share with the blacks" and sit back and watch the fireworks.)

I still had snow on the edge of the driveway on June 1st this year, not enough to build an igloo with though. Maybe enough for fifty snowballs to throw at rioters.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've got zombie apocalypse down for July, 2020.

But in all seriousness, it will end when our economy is collapsed, our nation in tatters, our social infrastructure burned to the ground.

Cloward-Piven!

Well I turn 40 in July so I already know what my disaster for that month is going to be.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Dumbass

Kinda like only be able to register an account on a conspiracy website by using one of the big techs social media accounts. 

That really irks me.

Thankfully I made an account before that for whatever it's worth.

It isn't just conspiracy sites that try to put you in that corner. I don't do social media of any type and I run into this problem all the time.

ATS is a form of social media as well. As it is just another tool to express your ideas and opinions on an online medium.

Will be interesting to see what happens IF section 230 ever gets completely pulled.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Interesting thought!
That hadn't occurred to me.

What kind of cheese?

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
its the rich that are getting the poor to fight each other instead of them

Gotta say, never thought of it that way. I will have to digest this, put very good point.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've got zombie apocalypse down for July, 2020.

But in all seriousness, it will end when our economy is collapsed, our nation in tatters, our social infrastructure burned to the ground.

Cloward-Piven!

Well I turn 40 in July so I already know what my disaster for that month is going to be.

Just buy a Ferrari, a fake Rolex, and a 21yo friend. You will be fine.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It isn't going to end, this is the 'new' normal. However, what you are seeing is not anarchy, not by a long stretch. It is simply opportunistic rioting, albeit, riding the anger wave from George Floyd's murder. The authorities don't really need to do too much, just let it peter out like a bad orgasm...and that's the problem.

There needs to be a resolve to continue the protests, but also to disown the rioters and the looters, because their's is a separate issue which they have no voice with which to state things. Rioting and looting has no leadership, only opportunism to take something that is not theirs to take, or to burn a building for all the wrong reasons. The law has every right to be hard on them, no matter what colour they are.

The protests need coherent leadership that is articulate and guiding, and able to bring together all ethnic groups across the nation in one uncompromising stance and demand the demilitarisation of the police, or face peaceful but very damaging civil disobedience. It will be a long haul, and cause much hardship, but it is the route to re-design the 'new' normal that TPTB think they are going to impose on us. In effect, the protests have to bring societies around the world to a dead stop. The protests have to be a contagion with only one cure...the end of police brutality, and as already mentioned, the demilitarisation of the police. Protests are occurring around the world so they must organise and synchronise.

From there, once objectives are achieved, things can be expanded to address the many divides in society, especially between the rich and the poor, and the disproportionate distribution of wealth in all nations. Never let the anger die by not accepting the way things are now, but change them to the way things should be. No cooperation or compliance to authoritarian instruction is the way to go. The people are not after one thing, they are after everything.

Just remember, each of you are the voice.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 5/6/20 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The only thing that makes sense to me is the left is in trouble and they know it. It's an election year and their top candidate is garbage and they hate the Republican incumbent pretty much more than they have ever hated anyone in history. So they are going back to the same old well that they always go to when they're desperate. Race trolling. I mean, there's more going on than that with them (they're always working any angle that works it's just that race always works for them so that's the main theme).

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Nope...I responded to the murder hornets.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

Okay, let me clarify...I do post in an occasional forum. I do not do any of the "main" social media garbage including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, or any of the other dozens of popular mainstream sites out there. I started following ATS back in 2006, long before I signed on and much longer than "social media" was ever really a thing.

And I agree that Section 230 is a murky grey area which can be misused on both sides. It would be great to get together a contingent of very smart people to work through some options for reform. Unfortunately, I feel like there are too many "special interests" out there who would immediately manipulate the process for their own political agenda and we'd be no better off than we are right now....which I think everyone can agree isn't working either.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Few options:
1) one step away from National marital law
2) massive solar flare wipe out electronics
3) the beginning of ice age
4) rapture
5) unknown natural disaster never seen before

All of this crap (covid, riots) need to end.

Earth need to heal somehow.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

We were making dinner, then my roommates girlfriend called and said 2 buses of protesters showed up near her place downtown.

At first, we joked around as we said to each other, "Wanna go riot?"

Then we started talking about what would most likely go down and realized we were living in a historical moment akin to the 60s and would prefer to see how it happens first hand.

We went first as observers and listened to people on the megaphone and basically kept the peace as best we could.

Very loud verbal confrontations and holding people back kinda stuff.

I sought insight and I found it. I do not regret a second of attending.

It made me sad though, to see everyone so angry.

I side with protesting because I would like to see change.

The first step to changing things is showing up.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy
Well now you're talking!

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: whiteblack

You forgot alien invasion....(note that I could include some very tongue-in-cheekiness here but out of respect for the current riots, I'll refrain...)

Still, Giorgio would be so disappointed....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join