It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden: ‘10 to 15 Percent’ of Americans Are ‘Not Very Good People’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Looks like ol' Basement Joe has taken some campaign pointers from the ol' Hillary campaing of 2016.

Like Her, He's attacking large swaths of the general population.

This newest gaff from Basement Joe has Him saying "about" (not exactly) 10 to 15 percent of Americans are not very good people 😆

He won't quit till he alienates the majority of voters !!!

Maybe He's having nightmare flashbacks from His support for the ol' 1996 Crime Bill 😬

⭕👁️👁️⭕

Presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden claimed Thursday night most Americans were good people who see improvement as a possibility for the nation, while lamenting “there are probably anywhere from 10 to 15 percent of the people out there that are just not very good people.”

The former vice president delivered his character analysis of some 50 million Americans during remarks in an online event carried by “The Shade Room” and moderated by actor Don Cheadle.

Biden spoke about race and plans for a Biden administration to push for racial equity in office. He accused President Donald Trump of dividing the country while pledging that, as president, he would unify and heal.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

He's 100% wrong.

Trump supporters and apologists make up more than 10-15% of the population.
edit on 5-6-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm leaning towards 10-15% of Americans are not even people at all, the Reptilians have been working overtime and it's paying dividends.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Cool story.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
If so, Joe Biden, and he's crooked pizza party pals are part of that 15%

I'm sick of the rich and powerful looking down on us pawns, whilst they commit atrocities behind closed doors as if it is perfectly normal for them
edit on 562020 by Churchhousecreeper because: Autocorrect

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Churchhousecreeper

What's wrong with pizza? Why does everyone always rip on pizza? It's Friday, ffs, it's pizza day.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

He's 100% wrong.

Trump supporters and apologists make up more then 10-15% of the population.

Yep
Enough to deny hillary the oval office.
Enough to deny biden the same.

He doesn't get to be the "unity" candidate now.

Dude can't get out of his own way.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Churchhousecreeper
I'm sick of the rich and powerful looking down on us pawns, whilst they commit atrocities behind closed doors as if it is perfectly normal for them

You and about 340,000,000 other Americans.

What is there ... 10 maybe 15 thousand of 'them'? I'm sure their names are recorded somewhere.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

According to the 2009 American Community Survey, there were 38,093,725 Black and African Americans in the United States, representing 12.4% of the population. There were 37,144,530 non-Hispanic blacks, which comprised 12.1% of the population

HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

whats he implying

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Someone should draw up a Venn diagram to show what the overlap is between those who are "not very good people" and those who are "not black" in Joe's opinion.

I nominate you since you've been so very good at 'splainin' recently.

edit on 5-6-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Now just wait a sec...10% of 320 million would be 32 million and 15% would be 48 million. Hillary got 65.9 million to Trump’s 63 million in 2016... So joe figuring on 32-48 million votes in his loss to Trump sounds about right.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Yes, comrade, because only leftist positions and candidates are legitimate.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Most republicans on ATS think ALL democrats are not decent people, judging anyone by which box they put an X in is pointless from any side of the argument

Whatever the total number of politicians there are divided into the total population is the actual percentage as they are the real wastes of space
edit on 5-6-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Most republicans on ATS think ALL democrats are not decent people, judging anyone by which box they put an X in is pointless from any side of the argument

And here we come to the fundamental deep divide.

Leftists have made this a moral fight - good v. evil. You said it yourself, you think we think you're not good or decent people. That couches the argument in terms of good and evil.

I don't know anything about you or how you live your life. You might be a decent enough neighbor to have. Most leftists are when they aren't injecting politics into everything like holier-than-thou Christians injecting religion into everything (you must admit the comparison is apt).

But I do think that leftist policies are wrong. Wrong is different. Thinking a think is wrong is different from reducing it down to an absolute battle of good v. evil. Good people can endorse the wrong thing. I think that leftist positions lead to poor outcomes for various reasons, and these have been discussed.

Of course, when you reduce everything to a life or death, good v. evil existential struggle, reasonable discussion and disagreement is no longer possible and that also hurts everyone.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

They're not and it's self evident by supporting last weeks actions against people that had nothing to do with the cops.
edit on 5-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I believe you mean the 1994 Crime Bill, not 1996

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Isn't that about the African American population in the United States?

Could that be a biden subconscious boo boo?

Hmmm...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
He's got 10-15% of my vote. Earned!

edit on 5-6-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I'm British, but I get your point..

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Leftists have made this a moral fight - good v. evil

LOL

Like right wing evangelicals don't?

Joe Biden is Catholic. What does your religion says about the percentage of "good people" within any given population?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join