It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates thinks conspiracy theories are stupid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
In his own words.

www.businessinsider.com...

It's interesting to me that he felt obligated to address it. That means he knows it's what people think he's up to. Good.
edit on 5-6-2020 by Bent8484 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bent8484
In his own words.

www.businessinsider.com...

Well i don't know what Bill Gates thinks of us because you havnt even remotely tried to satisfy the sites T&C's that are clearly stated b4 you start typing so if you give no effort then neither will i so didn't bother clicking your link.

Or did you just 4get because your 2bent?

Goes a long way to show what you think of us let alone Bill Gates.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I posted the link first, to beat others to the punch, then added my opinion as an edit. Which came after your post.

He thinks conspiracy theorists are idiots. See for yourself.

*"I've never been involved any sort of microchip-type thing," he said, adding, "It's almost hard to deny this stuff because it's so stupid or strange."*

Edit: there, grandpa, I changed the title so you don't have to click any scary links. Or read.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Painful injection > life in an iron lung as far as i'm concerned.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I don't think people's concern is that the needle might sting a bit...

Long term studies > rushjob vaccines that bypass the normal review process, though, even if there were no privacy/surveillance/NWO concerns.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bent8484

Well most conspiracy theories are stupid. There's at the same time the key why they have to exist (free thinking) and when they become dangerous (no thinking)

Let Gates spend his money as he wishes. As he points out himself: if the vaccine stuff were true it would be bound to fail, because most people won't want it anyways.

So a profound: meh
from me
edit on 5-6-2020 by Peeple because: battle with auto

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yes, but that leaves me wondering...did he always hold that view, or did it change when he saw that people were discussing this? The eugenics family link is somewhat compelling. Not proof of anything, but a reason for further inquiry.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Sure. Research what you want. Just a word of advice when dealing with depopulation and eugenics and so on: keep an eye on the real numbers.
The "low-lifes" breed like rabbits, so I dare say it's not a pressing issue.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

More like something to keep an eye on, but yeah. Just gonna wait and see.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Bill Gates thinks conspiracy theories are stupid ... so I guess he thinks conspiracy theorists are stupid, by default.

Same old divide and conquer strategy.

Bill Gates (not being a medical professional) has been shamed into silence 'by our community'.

So ... with absolutely No Respect ... Bill Gates: FOAD you POS billionaire. Get out of our lives and shove your vaccines up your ass!!

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I remember seeing a picture of Gates testifying before Congress and using his laptop.
There was a piece of black tape covering the camera. His words and actions tell two different stories.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Bill Gates thinks conspiracy theories are stupid

Conspiracy Theorists think Bill Gates is off his rocker.
And I do mean rocker.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bent8484

It's interesting to me that he felt obligated to address it. That means he knows it's what people think he's up to. Good.

Thankyou for making a greater effort.

Lets be clear grandson you didn't just change the title, you also added the above quote. Prior to that my first post quote was your OP in its entirety.

So your attitude/snide remark is a little misplaced grasshopper.

But back on topic - who cares what bill gates thinks anyhow. His integrity or lack there of is more than established by now and we need to learn to ignore him.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Being critical, liberal media is using this to push their version and after reading it, tries to say that only those on the right and fox news viewers believe in false stories.

They piled in so much BS in that article to drown out the actual graph metrics that reveal where and how they got their numbers.

The Yahoo News survey was conducted by YouGov using a nationally representative sample of 1,640 U.S. adult residents interviewed online between May 20 and 21, 2020. This sample was weighted according to gender, age, race and education, as well as 2016 presidential vote, registration status and news interest. Respondents were selected from YouGov’s opt-in panel to be representative of all U.S residents. The margin of error is approximately 3.0 percent.

Nothing like using your own people to reinforce your BS 😷

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Last night I saw on TV an advertisement warning people about the dangers of Zantac. Zantac, a drug that has been on the market for at least 37 years, and almost everyone I know has taken it at least once, with many being on it for years.

Without skipping a beat, the next segments was a news report about the amazing progress of the COVID-19 vaccine that is being fast tracked to meet the demands of project "Warp Speed", that they plan to have ready by the Fall.

Do they really expect the people to have confidence in a vaccine or medical treatment that they are throwing together with a wing, a prayer, and a guess, when there are people suffering from the effects of numerous medications that they trusted them before to be safe, only to find out years later that the supposed well researched and tested medications were not safe at all, and caused death for many?

I think it is nearly criminal to push a medical product on the world with no security of safety or efficacy, especially for children. His declarations that his purpose is to provide the vaccines to poor children in low income areas, is what is most concerning for me. But I guess it is what you would expect them to do to a herd of guinea pigs.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Does Bill know MK Ultra was a conspiracy, I bet he does. I bet he knows about every single conspiracy that turned out to be reality, at the end of the day hes a billionaire, hes a smart man, so knowing some conspiracy's do become reality, why would he say that? Just another example not to trust him

He either knows at least some conspiracy's are real and so hes lying saying their stupid

Or he hasn't got a clue

Either way why trust him? hes either clearly playing you or hes majorly way under informed for the public platform he controls.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

The scary bit about these billionaires who get involved in public policy is the reach that such a large amount of money can give them, despite them only being one citizen. You can build a large platform for any agenda, any personal opinion, with those kinds of resources. I definitely think that the ultra rich should be watched carefully, lest they buy our entire system out from under our feet.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I'm a leftist, and I also don't trust an un-elected engineer on medical and policy issues. Money is not a sufficient qualification.

They try to portray it as a left vs right issue, because then it's an instant sell to half the population, and it distracts from the real duality...haves, and have-nots.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Except when they are not a theory.

Thanks to his powerful link's with the WHO and the then far more sympathetic state department of the US Mr Gates was able to have this involvement brushed well and truly under the proverbial rug.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Sometime's bad, nay evil, idea's do not go away but linger and continue to inspire evil, sometimes unintentional evil but most often quite intentional evil.

And think he is still a genius, well he is as far as business is concerned but what about other areas in his life, is he just a salesman and con artist with a flair for business, maybe he is But not the genius you thought?.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thanks, that's definitely an interesting contribution. Gonna start watching now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join