It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Brutality, Coming Soon To A Home Near You !! 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
In light of the happenings of late (protests and yes the looting and rioting) I am not surprised at the reaction of the American public to the rising police state here in the U.S.

Although I admonish any acts of violence, vandalism, looting etc. (Unless in self defense) I do applaud the reaction of the American public (in general) against this 'totalitarian governmental regime', and let it be noted that when I use that term I don't solely accuse the current political party that is primarily in control, i do mean both political parties (and unfortunately there is only two to chose from) and all levels of government. As you can see i have pointed out this overreaching, overwhelming police/federal and overall government overreaching and over restricting over nine years ago in the attached thread as a warning for what is going on today.

Then, I called for no violence unless violence was perpetrated upon, and now I say the same. The looting and the vandalizing and violence must stop. We can make our point in a peaceful manner.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A Good Time line on the George Floyd case

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

You know what... I believe all this effort to make the police look evil is just to justify future new methods of control over the population.

Then lotta people will regret.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

You know what... I believe all this effort to make the police look evil is just to justify future new methods of control over the population.

Then lotta people will regret.
Plot Twist: it’s an exercise in making the people look bad, and justifying new methods of control over the population...

Either we we phucked. love u all. Keep the flame alive ATS

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

What you mean coming soon?????

It has always been a undesirable talent at the forefront of their behavior unfortunately.

Always aggressive.
Always heavy handed.
Always negligent in empathy.
Always shallow in providing burden of proof.

But not all painted with same brush im sure, just yet to find that 1%er.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Name one country that does not crack down on rioters .
One.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I work with the police. I have watched the slow standardization of all the things you listed, over the years. But it is not the just the police that have had a change of attitude and behavior.

I blame the media for a lot of it, and I blame the majority of the police for not calling the bad ones out, and for turning a blind eye and a deaf ear to their aggressive and inappropriate behavior. TV shows that have pushed the image of the bad boy cop and bad boy EMT, have been quite successful in creating workers that were once considered trustworthy public servants, into people that are avoided, feared, and disliked.

It is a case of what came first. The new normal seems to be a fertilized field for rudeness, anger, aggression, and hate. Everyone seems to have an excuse for their inappropriate and over aggressive behavior. They all have an excuse and it is always some one else's fault.

I think it can change for the good, but not as long as we keep allowing social media and the media to control what we think, how we should feel, and how we behave. Or until the media changes the message.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Today's

Theme

Is

"Dismantle & Replace"

↗️🚨↖️

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

well thats what happens when you let the federal government train your officers with war time tactics

now they treat the citizens as insurgents on a battlefield, because we could all be potential terrorists and this is the War on Terror, and they are trained soldiers fight in a war at home. the DHS & FBI told them so

www.dhs.gov...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

I remember reading a number of years back, where soldiers where being trained to be desensitized to killing women and children overseas. Supposedly, it was easier to do this by starting with people that did not look like them, did not speak their language, and they thought of as the enemy.

I guess they have reached the stage where the American people are being conditioned to be the enemy, and if we both don't open our eyes and realize that we are being played against each other, it will only get worse.

As a Vet, when I heard Trump threaten to use American troops to dominate the streets of America, my stomach turned and a was awashed with anger. Thank God it past as quickly as it came. I have to believe that every other American, at least every other Veteran, felt exactly the way that I did.

America is facing some hard times because we are under attack from within. I just have too much faith in my fellow Americans to believe they will succeed in breaking us. We will have obstacles, hills, bumps, and skirmishes, we may have breaks, tears and tears, but we haven't lost yet.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Robot dogs
IE Robo cops

top topics

join