It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buffalo Police Knock 75 Year Old Man Down

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Two officers were charged with Assault over this incident.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Snoots
They're not considering that because the guy is a professional activist and brags on his blog about how many times he's been arrested and escaped charges. He's a provocateur. He got exactly what he wanted out of the interaction; bad optics for the cops. Of course, they didn't help themselves either.
I've also seen claims that he was possibly attempting to scan for the police radio frequency (skimming) with his cell phone.
Slow mo video at the link:

theconservativetreehouse.com... eous-police-team-stand-together-and-walk-out/

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino
a reply to: Snoots
They're not considering that because the guy is a professional activist and brags on his blog about how many times he's been arrested and escaped charges. He's a provocateur. He got exactly what he wanted out of the interaction; bad optics for the cops. Of course, they didn't help themselves either.
I've also seen claims that he was possibly attempting to scan for the police radio frequency (skimming) with his cell phone.
Slow mo video at the link:

theconservativetreehouse.com... eous-police-team-stand-together-and-walk-out/

As I said in my other post this is what another demonstrator with him said...

“He got up off the steps, walked up to them and said 'no — I’m not going to move' and that's when the police said 'push him, push him' and then they pushed him to the ground,”

He knew what he was doing...

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

Oh I didn't see that posted, well I guess that does make things look a whole lot different if he is looking for it, even so it still looks bad to me.
The cops need to keep their cool as there will be an element that want to make them look bad.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
In the last analysis, cops have the job of FORCING people to do things:

- stop robbing that liquor store
- stop burning down that church
- stop raping your neighbor

How are they supposed to do that, without the person’s consent?

Who’s in charge here?

Not the cops... must be the robbers.

The alt-right term for this is “boogaloo”

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
he knew what he was doing then what he was doing PROVED cops can and will push taze gass shoot rubber bullets for even the slightest reason .
hea lso proved alest according to you Guys the Police are so poor at doing the job even One old fart 75 years old can send the whole force into diaray Nop wonder the cops could not life a finger to stop looters lol .
Trouble maker humm and yet any arrest that had been done to him had to be dropped ???
That defines PEACEFUL protesting after all if he had done any thing even the slightest thing they would have HAD charges that Stuck .

Really teh fact taht many say he had it coming because he is protesting and did get in the way Of ONE cop which ovesly cause massive LOOTINg fires police cars burnt O wate NOTHING happened noting was happing .
and BROD day light curfew ? really 5 pm ?

Civil disobedience is a part of peasce full protest Curfew so all it takes is someone saying 5 pm curfew to justified
any Response by police .
I am 54 Good thing you people were not around in the 1960s to Justfi the police back then or we would still have Colored only restrooms .

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The fact is old fart NO charges every Stuck when protesting at any event . Cop Charged with assult .
really all any one needs to see just how justified police brutality is 75 year old fart is to much for the Big bad police to handle with PUSH coming to SHOVE !
go Push a cop see just how fast your charged with assaulting officer .
edit on 7-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
One other thing In that very same video wile one cop push a old man down another man was walking towards them the cops yelling stop he refuses they stop him hold his arms put a zip tie on his wrist and walk him off to the side all in the same amount of time it took to shove the old guy down .
the other man young BIG healthy .

Braking curfew is it a Ticket at Most .
This is just how little it takes to justified a cop assaulting a 75 year old yes protester who protested most his life for many things and yet never actually got any charge that stuck .
Wile in the same video a cop who accutly uses his training ( or what he should be trained to do calmly detains another much younger man with no problem what so ever .
O the other man may get a ticket and it may or may not stick after all any curfew has NO real legal standing .

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If any one really wants a contrast between good policing and bad this videos shows that very very well

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Make of this what you will.

Pulled from Liveleak which discusses with a heavy political slant but most of you get off on that kind of stuff.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: frogs453

I'm sure he totally meant to do it. Because big meany cop.
I'm also sure all those videos of "protesters" assaulting old folks didnt mean to do it.
And the innocent puppy killed? Totally an accident. Its all juts a misunderstanding in those cases.

Wow, it took like 2 replies before this started.

You can't even bring yourself to call out the police for their error. Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
I did watch it. He tangled up his feet, maybe by trying to turn away, and then fell down. If he'd kept his feet apart just like when the cop pushed him out of his way, then no fall, no fault. Does it matter that he was breaking a curfew in the first place, and impeding a police group moving to put something down?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Must be all those medical professionals athletes the hospital where he is in serious but stable condition are not very well trained. You'd think they might catch the tube in the ear by now.

Why post this? The dude is in a hospital for god sake.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

Make of this what you will.

Pulled from Liveleak which discusses with a heavy political slant but most of you get off on that kind of stuff.

Ive seen this theory come up in a few places now. Isnt he in the hospital? Wouldnt the medics have found his "blood rig"?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: coop039

those are good questions, first if i'm not mistaken there is a interview with a friend that says he is at home that was only a day or two later.

second, it's plain to see there are three things coming from the mask. masks have a piece of elastic that is the strap that goes around the ear, which appears to be yellow on his center one and bottom one. top one is white.

at first i thought it was his glasses, but in the video where he confronts the police and others videos on net the net he's not wearing any.

question is what is it? like you i think someone, cop that gave aid, emt's, hospital personal, would have found a fake blood pouch and tube.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I see Trumps making baseless claims about the man.

"Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?"

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carpooler
a reply to: vonclod
I did watch it. He tangled up his feet, maybe by trying to turn away, and then fell down. If he'd kept his feet apart just like when the cop pushed him out of his way, then no fall, no fault. Does it matter that he was breaking a curfew in the first place, and impeding a police group moving to put something down?

TBH, I don't think it was the most aggressive shove, I doubt they wanted to injure the guy, but it happened.
As for the curfew, I believe it was not that time yet, I seem to recall it being brought up.

The old guy should of protested from the sidelines, and it would of served the police to let that concerned officer deal with him..optics wise.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
[puts on UFO video-debunking goggles]

Has anyone asked WHY someone was there, at that exact location and at that exact time, Filming? When the camera moves to show down the street, after the fall, you don't see much of anyone for quite a distance.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
www.reddit.com...

Innocent old man, or instigator? Even the BLM protesters wanted to punch the guy.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join