It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Federal Police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Alright, my bad. I was merely bringing up the possibility in a bit of a sardonic mannerr to try and start a discussion on why using unmarked police forces is an invitation to disaster.

The people who tend to get tagged as right wing extremists tend to be on the more intelligent side as far as planning and execution go, so it wouldn't be surprising to find that these types of individuals would take advantage of the situation as provided.

While I understand your sentiments that it could be dangerous talking about this I think it's important to discuss the possibilities of this happening.

Like it was mentioned above someone has already been caught impersonating a NG member. That means it's possible that there have been more people who have done so, and got away with it.

Luckily nothing terrible has happened by way of impersonation, that we know of, but if someone or a group of someone's take advantage of it, they could get their hands on militarized police gear or something. Furthermore it would cause confusion among the police forces if they can't tell who is a Tango or not.

You look at these pictures or videos of these not so uniform police forces and the only thing that it would take to pass as one is some dark earth tone clothing you can buy at any outdoor sports store, and riot gear that can easily be purchased at a military surplus store or online.

My point is that it's a bad idea to use unmarked police agents. Especially when protests turn to riots and the confusion is already there.

There's a reason the uniform exists, and it's to easily distinguish who is who.

I know it's known I'm no fan of the government at all, but that doesn't mean I want it to be easy for innocent lives to be lost in the fray.

If you want me to provide something along the lines of a solution my opinion is to refrain from using non-uniform police. It's easy to put out a notice that any security or policing agent needs to where such and such as uniform of the day. For instance where slate gear pants and shirt.

Furthermore I do support the right to protest, but once one turns into a riot, the protest ceases to exist. The protestors who are there to protest need to recognize this and refrain from joining the riot. They don't need to try and stop the rioters, because like we've seen children, elderly, and pregnant women are not suited to combat the violence perpetrated by rioters. They need to clear out and seek safety.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

All good...awesome....I advocate a large co-ordinated non-Uniformed normally clothed undercover component with no firearms with powers of arrest detention and scene removal.

There will always be crazies who impersonate others....its not exactly a new trick....and it is not a show stopper either.

www.bing.com... 2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dnova%2Bscotia%2Bshooter%2Bimpersonates%2BRCMP%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

Yes,infiltrators can cause a disproportionate volume of damage...but minimising and absorbing it is just another step towards Justice for All.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Hmm...

That probably isn't feasible. There would need to be at least two undercover agents for every rioters there is, and at that point the police presence would be larger than the rioters.

There would still be issues with that, as undercover agents would still have difficulty knowing if a person breaking curfew is undercover or not. It's easy to know who is a rioter when they are in the act, but they would still need a means of self defense against people with lit bottles, skateboards, bats, bricks, stones, or whatever else can be used as weapon.

Honestly, I think it would be a good idea to go through with fire trucks and start hosing people down. The blast of water is strong enough to knock rioters down without too much injury, and then agents could move in and arrest individuals while they are disoriented.

It could serve as a dual purpose to put out burning buildings, but it may also not be feasible as it would use a lot of water. Maybe utilizing fire fighting helicopters, but the sheer amount of water that gets dumped from those things is enough to destroy buildings, and would definitely hurt anyone caught in the torrent, so that's probably not a good idea either.

There really is no easy way to control a riot through peaceful measures. I'd venture to say it's damn near impossible.

It's the reason why despite me being an Anarchist I don't really view rioting in a favorable light.

Even if there was a pre-planned goal and course to the riot it would eventually break down into a free for all. That's why riots, when planned, are used as a cover. As long as the riot lasts long enough to accomplish the main goal.

For instance. The club that Floyd and Chauvin worked at was burned down during that cities riot. Was that the goal? I don't know. I don't work in those circles.

But, the probability that evidence was lost due to planned arsons during the riots is there.

I just wish that people understood that riots aren't there to be viewed like it's some pastime while drinking tea on the sidelines.

You wouldn't go for a stroll through a warzone and expect to come out unscathed. These things aren't for enjoyment.

That's like sitting in a bar and expecting not to get hit with a wild punch or flying bottle. You get out of there as quick as you can.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
My point is that there are no RIOTS.....just Protestors with Domestic Terrorist trying to influence American Politics....FYI the little witches we see on video running around painting things in multiple cities are clearly ASIA for gods sakes....they are trying to hide their ethnicity but they cannot.....the implications are massive.

No one comes out to protest dressed as Special Forces and these Clownasses are dressed that way....they need to be arrested and treated as enemy combatants.

This is insurgency...this is Anti-American...this is Anti-Government this is not a protest it is an act of war....GS needs to be taken down now....his assets frozen and his rotten olde arse slapped in chains so he can feel the cold hard steel...cold chains to remind him of how hot its going to be once we deliver him to his deserved destination.

You are not entirely correct IMHO.

You don't need that many undercover Teams....what you do need is co-operation from the Protesters....you need only a few active Teams within the crowd dispersed widely....you see these Terrorists try to hide within logistical cracks they believe we cannot shore up....well here some news for them.....all the protsters have to do is silently stand square to any Terrorists commiting acts of Domestic Terrorisim and POINT TO THEM NO MATTER WHERE THEY RUN OR GO TO HIDE.....just work as one single co-operating group of Protestors....this is how we weed the Terrorists out from the Protestors....and we ensure that each enemy combatant captured cannot re-enter the battle by depositing them in Gitmo....for a very very long time.

These Counter-Insurgency Teams do NOT NEED GUNS....these are the best Trained Corps on the Planet.....they do not require firearms......so you have a lot to think about.....you see we are NOT PLAYING BACK INTO THEIR HANDS AGAIN.

We do NOT NEED GUNS to stop these Domestic Terrorists...we need Intel...and co-operation from the legal Protesters who we all support....and each and every one of the nemy Combatants we pick up and whisk off to Gitmo will take us a wee step closer to Geordgie Pordogie…..once his heiny is in Gitmo where it belongs we can plan his farewell party.

This is not a War zone...never was...its legal Protests being hi-jacked by Domestic Terrorists who are so used to screwing with us and getting away with it that they did not think we could stop them....George.....yes we can stop this...we are stopping this.

We are stopping the Acts of Domestic Terrorism....we are SUPPORTING THE PROTESTERS.....we will not be divided.

For anyone in Buffalo who is interested....there are almost 60 LEO positions that will soon be available.....you see a nice fat group of rotting Apples decided to support Domestic Terrorism and The Thin Blue Line....they think they have walked on it....they have not...remediations are on the way.....they are not wanted nor are they needed....there are over 350 Million Americans to fill those job placements ....these rotten Apples are garbage and need to be treated as such...thrown out....not recycled.....they all need to be replaced.ASAP…..because they made a Point...right into the Mirror at themselves being a bigger part of the problem than they are of the Solution.So be it.86 em Administratively and lets move on.
edit on 7-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

We're simply going to have to agree to disagree on the details here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join