It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Llyod? What's happening here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It's been many... many years since I was involved with legal documents, mainly for business. What I do remember is this, if you made spelling errors regarding corporations, Directors names, etc. it could cause legal ramifications.

So in this light, I was wondering what / or if there are any ramifications regarding George Flyod's case? Well, it looks like there was a spelling error of his last name twice, based off this

His last name is Llyod in the middle of the page 2.

Now, in what I assume is the "official" document, it's been corrected... but only once. There is still a mention of Mr Llyod in page 3.

So what does this mean? The second link is the official link from the Minnesota Judicial Branch. If they can't get spelling right, seemingly fixed one but not the other, would there be a case for a lawyer to argue something here?

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TortoiseKweek

This is about a whole lot more than trivial technicalities.

Or at least it better be.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TortoiseKweek

So, after seeing this thread, I did a quick google search...I ignored some likely misspelled YouTube titles, only to see multiple MSM news sources with headlines that spelled it "Lloyd". I then clicked one of these links, abcnews, and the same headline shows up as "Floyd". This is definitely odd. I don't quite know what to make of it, if anything.

I checked out the aforementioned YouTube vids, and the comments are full of people arguing about whether it's Lloyd or Floyd. Did a Mandela Effect just slip past us or something?

new topics

join