It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subpoenas AUTHORIZED for 36 Obama era officials.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
ATS,

As the Democrats continue to tank in all strata of American politics, the subsequent fallout further pulls back the curtain of the wrong doings of the Obama administration and their politically corrupted agencies at their disposal.

The recent revelations of Rod Rosenstiens testimony revealed a number of things we all knew but now confirmed and as such has spurred a renewed push for truth.

Leftist gleefully spammed bombshell fizz, convinced it was another nothingburger, while other members were initially angry at the fact that this would have been scapegoated and brushed under the rug, all they had to do was wait, as public pressure has been ramping up on what many percieved as Repubs dragging their feet.

"I think they are reacting to public pressure," said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, which had led the pro-Trump campaign against the Obama-era Justice Department. "There are tens of millions of Americans who are exceedingly frustrated that there's been zero accountability to date, and I think Republicans are all of a sudden recognizing that. That's the number one question I get asked: Why hasn't anyone gone to jail? Why hasn't anything been done? And the Senate hasn't done much."

A republican lead senate voted and successfully pulled the numbers to authorize powerful and broad subpoena power.

Republicans on a Senate panel voted Thursday to authorize a sweeping set of potential subpoenas targeting the origin of the federal investigation into President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign, with a focus on several senior members of former president Barack Obama's administration.

Of course the Democrats tried to block it a number of times, but ultimately FAILED.

The committee voted along party lines to authorize 36 subpoenas after several attempts by Democrats failed to delay the vote.

Senator Linsday Graham is taking charge, probably knows something too.

It was the Department of Justice. It was the FBI. It was people who hated Trump and people who had political bias, an agenda to destroy him before he was elected, and after he was elected," he said Wednesday. "And we're going to get to the bottom of it."

So what exactly will be done with these Subpoenas?

The subpoena requests from the two committees would authorize potential interviews and demands for documents from more than 60 individuals, including former FBI director James Comey, former director of national intelligence James Clapper and former CIA director John Brennan.

Brennan, Clapper and others, about time?
*Credit to CareWeMust for calling that one for years.

Understand something people, this motion grants unbridled power and authority to go after Obama era officials, screeched Senator Feinstien.

So, the wheels have turn and the escalation significant, what say you ATS?

Source:
www.ctpost.com...

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
5 dollars says nothing happens.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

In the words of Mathew McConaughey, "Alright, alright, alright"... I prefer to remain optimistic, and hopefully something does happen from this.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You are on because something will happen.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

There will be half a dozen people who will be charged with crimes. I would guess Clapper and Comey will be two of those. There will be subpenas of House members and one will resign.

I suppose if Pelosi dies in her sleep on Sunday, somehow the Democrats will try to blame it on Trump.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

You want to know what's funny about that? Every single time somebody says that, a little bit more is revealed, which further leads to more investigations, which reveal even more.

McCabe, Strokz, Comey, Flynn, RR, so who's next? I'm betting clapper will squeal.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Senator Linsday Graham is taking charge, probably knows something too.

It was the Department of Justice. It was the FBI. It was people who hated Trump and people who had political bias, an agenda to destroy him before he was elected, and after he was elected," he said Wednesday. "And we're going to get to the bottom of it."

Anyone remember when that dork ran for president? Remember when he called Trump a "race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot"? Remember when he said he would refuse to vote for Trump?

"An agenda to destroy him before he was elected" lol, yeah, as if the Republicans didn't hate him as much as the Dems and desperately tried to stop his take-over of their party. Most of them refused to even vote for the guy.
edit on 4-6-2020 by bigsnowman because: fixed link

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You want to know what's funny about that? Every single time somebody says that, a little bit more is revealed, which further leads to more investigations, which reveal even more.

McCabe, Strokz, Comey, Flynn, RR, so who's next? I'm betting clapper will squeal.

I'm tired of investigations, I want indictments and trials.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Yeah, that's old news dude, the political arena is rife with allegiences, which is why nothing is what it seems.

Graham was McCains dog, at his passing, became Trumps lead man in the Senate.

Got anything new or just rehashing old irrelevant BS?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I'm tired of investigations, I want indictments and trials.
Yeah I grew up watching those movies, where the case is dragging on and all of a sudden some dude walks in with the wildest craziest evidence and boom, case closed.

Yeah, much of what we see isn't that clear cut, it could take years, like this investigation.

If you're clamouring for a quick and speedy process, you might as well carry on with your business, for others, we are slowly getting to the bottom of it.

I mean, did you not see the reference to Dems trying to block it? This is true in all strata of politics, if there wasn't so much obstruction and establishment, we could probably work faster, but mucking through the swamp is slow, tiresome and dirty.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

No one seems to remember any of that

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I just have a feeling that by the time any of these politicians are found guilty it will be posthumously.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
a reply to: rickymouse

Don't get me wrong. I'd love for there to be accountability for elected officials who commit a whole host of crimes. Personally I'd love to have them all answer for what they've done, and all the evidence be put out there for the voters to see. But I have a strong suspicion it's been more than convenience only enough gets out for opponents to be convinced wrong doing has been done, and supporters to defend their people.

It's been this way for ages. When's the last time high level politicians have really had to answer for anything?

I think they all know how to play the game, and they're abiding by the rules that keeps them all playing.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I say...let the good times roll baby!

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I think the political war that has been destroying the lives of American citizens is about to go nuclear. Foreign backers are going to have to up the anti-again.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

5 dollars?

You can't even buy a nothing burger with that today...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

ATS,

The recent revelations of Rod Rosenstiens testimony revealed a number of things we all knew but now confirmed and as such has spurred a renewed push for truth.

Brennan, Clapper and others, about time?

*Credit to CareWeMust for calling that one for years.

Understand something people, this motion grants unbridled power and authority to go after Obama era officials, screeched Senator Feinstien.

So, the wheels have turn and the escalation significant, what say you ATS?

Source:
www.ctpost.com...

CareWeMust also says:

1. Private citizens can ignore subpoenas from Congress.

2. Congress cannot ARREST/INDICT. Only the DOJ.

3. If Brennan/Clapper/Lynch/Comey/McCabe decide to show up, there will be another "distraction" (aka False Flag) released upon the American public by Evil people on the Left...and covered 24/7 by 90% of the media.

Example: Wednesday, Rod Rosenstein's bombshell revelation that they all knew there was no Trump-Russia collusion by June 2017, was ignored by all but FoxNews. George Floyd's murder and Military Leaders bashing Trump, have filled every hour.

The only REAL hope for forcing these important revelations into the homes of all 320 million Americans, is for the William Barr Department of Justice to issue INDICTMENTS of these Obama appointed traitors to America.

BUT...It's good that Senator Johnson's Homeland Security Committee has just subpoenaed a bunch of Obama's people. And it's good that Senator Graham's Judiciary Committee will issue 20-25 subpoenas to some of the same Obama officials by the end of next week. Can't hurt.

BTW.. Sen Johnson is scheduled to publish a Joe/Hunter Biden-Burisma report soon. It's almost done, he says.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

if they get called they pull a hillery and get totall amnesia

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold
a reply to: carewemust

if they get called they pull a hillery and get totall amnesia

What I don't understand is why these Senate Committees (Homeland Security and Judiciary) are essentially duplicating the work that 3 U.S. Attorneys, led by John Durham, have supposedly been performing for almost 2 years.

Maybe..just MAYBE John Durham isn't doing what we think he is? I do a Search on his name every 3 days or so. It looks like he's busy being the U.S. Attorney for Connecticut. Several cases there bear his name as the prosecutor and/or enforcer of some law in the state.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Are you backing out?
Because something will happen.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join