It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Exposed -- Project Veritas Has Infiltrated !!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Project Veritas has apparently infiltrated the ANTIFA !!!!

All kinds of interesting things going on inside ANTIFA !!

Extensive training in weapons and other tactics !!

Who are these guys anyway ?

Beware the Bookshop !!!

Eye-gouging and PowerPoint: Project Veritas infiltrates Antifa in undercover video

Oregon’s notoriously secretive Rose City Antifa meets regularly “like a business” to train in weapons and tactics, including eye-gouging, as well as how to engage in violence without getting caught, according to a video released Thursday by Project Veritas.

In what may be the first video of Antifa’s inner workings, the hidden-camera footage showed what was described as training sessions — in some cases using PowerPoint — by Rose City Antifa leaders inside a Portland, Oregon, bookshop before a room of apparently young, white recruits.

“Practice things like an eye gouge. It takes very little pressure to injure someone’s eyes,” said a man identified as Nicholas Cifuni in a “recon and tactics” class.

edit on Jun-04-2020 by xuenchen because: 🍌🥥🍌

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We pretty much already knew they are terrorist cockroaches.
Connected with Europe means Soros funded, but we already knew that too.
Extermination time.
edit on 4-6-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Watching that video, that guy gave away more than enough information for them to identify him.

I'm sure they will try to find him.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
We pretty much already knew they are terrorist cockroaches.
Connected with Europe means Soros funded, but we already knew that too.
Extermination time.

European imported or not; these terrorists are operating on US soil. Where is the FBI weighing in as this is their JOB to identify and quell (bread and butter domain).

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

“Practice things like an eye gouge.

Who is their trainer? Larry, Curly, or Moe?

It's easily defensible. No wonder they get their a$$es kicked so much.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There’s no proof there, but yeah of course if Soros is funding we’re not exactly going to see his face. I think I’d need more proof based on lip reading, but I’m with you in spirit.

True colours come out in the wash.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Still waiting for them to do Fox News.

Or maybe one of the white supremacist idiots that were trying to instigate riots.

They failed, but it would make for entertaining video for sure.

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

According to the Marxist leftists on this site, Antifa doesn't exist.

lolz

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Or maybe one of the white supremacist idiots that were trying to instigate riots.

Perhaps they have and didn't find anything.

Ever thought about that?

Oh wait.

That would require thinking.

Nevermind.

To the OP, this just verifies things most of us already knew, but it's good to see footage of it.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Special Report with Jessica Tarlov being scheduled
❌⭕❌
❌⭕⭕
⭕❌❌

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

another disinfo thread. I mean not disinfo, not disinfo thread...

I like the music score, nice touch. better editing all around this year.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Hang on... I just saw that VERY honest man Andrew McCabe on CNN discussing how Antifa was all made up and just a storyline Trump is running with... No way this could be real.. I mean, Andy McCabe has never lied. He's incredibly honest. Even more honest than that Abe guy from back in the day...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Antifa and Black Lives Matter should not be allies. Most likely, it's Antifa radicals destroying African American memorials and monuments this week.

Boston African American Memorial Vandalized: neonnettle.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
Watching that video, that guy gave away more than enough information for them to identify him.

I'm sure they will try to find him.

Hello, Uncle RICO-case... lets hopefully get all their beautiful faces on camera discussing Antifa operations..
edit on 4-6-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Oh boy those training vids must be fun. I'll bet one of the favorites is 'How to fight like a cowardly weasel'. Or another favorite, 'Starting a fight you know you cant win and then hiding behind the nearest Police Officer while you piss your pants'. And speaking of pissing your pants, dont forget the ol Anifia fav vid 'How to pick the right pair of Depends, for comfort both on the battlefield and off'. Man I'll bet those meetings are a REAL hoot!

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Hang on... I just saw that VERY honest man Andrew McCabe on CNN discussing how Antifa was all made up and just a storyline Trump is running with... No way this could be real.. I mean, Andy McCabe has never lied. He's incredibly honest. Even more honest than that Abe guy from back in the day...

McCabe on "Candid" Camera starring Marie Harf 😃

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

According to the Marxist leftists on this site, Antifa doesn't exist.

lolz

That as a 'serious' argument is the biggest joke I've ever heard.

This Antifa group is so childish and ridiculous...it's as if they believe that as long as they don't admit they are an organization, then no one will ever figure it out. Are they all high on crack?

I saw this when I was reading up on them today...it's headache-inducing but funny:

It's like a bunch of middle schoolers running the show. Clowns. It's so clownish.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
ANTIFA illustrates another example of Obama knowing of a problem...but not doing anything...ANY THING AT ALL...about it.

The Obama Department of Homeland Security concluded that left-wing "antifa" forces were engaged in "domestic terrorist violence," according to documents obtained by Politico.

Source: www.chicagotribune.com...

(post by AScrubWhoDied removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
What I don't understand is how insane Twitter is. It is all ANTIFA, many ppl on Twitter are upfront about it, labeling their twitter handle or putting hashtag in their bio and are often favorited and RT'd by celebs. I really can't stand this fundamental lack of respect for individual rights and desire to sabotage America. How are they allowed all over twitter - Twitter is one giant echo chamber of insanity. Civility and intelligent discourse is long gone.
Also, on twitter there were a bunch of threads on how ANTIFA started in WWII and veterans are members and how dare the President call their grandparents terrorists.

I first saw this video on Hannity and turned it off because I thought it looked fake. Watching it now, it looks real. Trump deserves a lot of criticism. He's been a big disappointment and has caused a leadership vacuum. I don't really understand why all this is happening, how this insanity can happen. I feel bad for BLM that these groups with a political agenda infiltrate their movement.

For example, at a march in Minneapolis two NON BLM protestors carried a sign on the news. The anchor asked repeatedly "what does the sign say?" The cameraman panned over and it said "People's Labor Party - PLP" and some other stuff. And the reporter on the ground refused to read it, the anchor asked repeatedly. Then the reporter in the "peaceful" protest said, "it's a lot of people out to support George Floyd." NO> I looked it up and The PLP is the People's Labor Party, a Marxist Leninist Group basically card carrying communists. WTF does that have to do with George Floyd? Nothing. The local anchor kept asking and the reporter refused to answer. The media doesn't do a good job of interviewing moderates or real peaceful protestors against racism or finding the truth - that the PLP was marching. Their sign said nothing about George Floyd, nothing. These groups have become crazier and more aggressive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join