It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defund the Police Movement Gathers Steam

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I am an American you dill hole. What you should be spoon feeding is yourself some basic 5th grade English class.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
lord what HE said lol I could never be so elegant muzzel is much more leave headed then I .
Yes I know its true and its something i feal strongly about my self violence on all fronts is the real issue
No no your not dill hole hu lol well I am complemented finly my words struck a never did they ?
No your not american a Tryue American would want to work with any american to try and end violence and NOTHING you said says any thing but adding more .
Truye american The type who talk about how they will blow away any one who looks at them side ways ?
No thouse are not true anything but more people who sloober for more violence .
edit on 4-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ok I keep seeing all these comments like y'all assume this is all true and a big deal but it's not.

I told you over and over, stop believing in these narratives from MSM.

All of it is fake.
Don't y'all remember how in the 60s all these organizations were infiltrated? What makes you think suddenly they aren't?

Why let your mind be infiltrated by their vibration? They want to destabilize your cognitive abilities with endless lies lol.

It doesn't matter if Floyd was even actually real - all that matters is you know the Truth is lost forever once it's on MSM lol.

That's how to win the war, stop believing in TV. This will improve our odds drastically.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
yes muzzel I know i keep telling my room mate dems who are rep but pretend to be dems and vis versa
from teh top to teh bottom I could report teh wikki link on Charged fed politicians just in teh last 30 years the list is DOZZENS and that is only thouse who got charged .
me my spelling and my wrighting jsut are not up to your leave But my toughts are
tehse people who may or may not even be american cant see anything But me good they bad

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

I am an American you dill hole. What you should be spoon feeding is yourself some basic 5th grade English class.

That's what I'm talking about.

We all are bombarded by this negativity and become resentful, rude, abusive, and too quick to violence.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Come on Burd...we can all agree that less money to spend on military gear and nonsense might result in a better police force?

The flip side if that is offsetting budget issues could fall to code and traffic revenue, which typically is paid by the lower classes. Damned if you do damned if you dont.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
To bad My delixa does not care about my Intelligence leave lol and even spell check gives up on me .
But I read and comprehend just fine istr jsut my typing and spelling that is all messed up JUST ( delixa jsut teh th seams to be alot ! annoying even to me .
i could spend 20 mints on this short message and clean it up but much more would take hours lol

You people have no idea what it is like to have to look up teh correct spelling for every word teh same word every single time .THE THE THE god i cant stand it at times and flame my self

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Please accept my apology. I will see my way out now.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I recently found out I am also some kind of ton deaf have known all my life i have some weird hearing issue but never had a way to prove it untill my Musical friend proved it .
Really kind of sucks I love a women's voice but that HIGH NOTE she can hit drives me right out of teh room
any song were a woman sings alot of high notes I cant hear a THING she says The sound is like its been turned up to 10 with a Massive booster added

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Before I go, I also have fairly mild dyslexia and I find that using Chrome helps me a lot because of its spell check. Unfortunately, its been rather broken for the past 3-4 months.
Regardless, I should not have gone there, so again I apologize. Take care.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I take no offence bosco as I do spell and type like a 5th grader lol had to use a kind of work around to pass English Writing . I do know alot of words some i can spell so I just use words I ccan spell to replace the ones I cant it worked enough to gain 9th grade level skills lol .
But my reading and comprehension lv is Normal and i spent half my life in library's and love science .
as for spell check yes it can help but as i said even spell check laughs and flames me .
I once tried spelling Border spell check said Moron ???? lolol

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Take the kid gloves off and watch the gang bangers, drug dealers, and low life criminals have a field day in your city. Is this what city residents really want?

It'll become a real war on women.

the shear amount of rapes knowing there won't be cops around.

Literally THOUSANDS of young white British girls were systematically groomed and raped in the UK. The police have admitted to turning a blind eye to the organised rape gangs.

The leftists on this site openly attacked the people who were opposed to organised rape gangs.

They even accused anyone who showed their disgust of - you guessed it - racism.

They cry “it’s ALL cops!!!”
But when it’s organised rape gangs and mass child grooming they don’t cry at all. They remain silent.

If an increase in rape is the price of having no police force. You won’t hear a single complaint about it from any lefty that posts on ATS.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
dont know any leftys But any one who does such things should be castrated hung shoot .
No one I know has ever said we dont need some type of law enforcement NO ONE left right NO one .
BUT every ONE expect people like you do say WE need to STOP letting COPS kill people .
Your the one who is ok with cops killing people NOt any lefty saying rape is Ok sick sick sick
You do know alot of women are what You call leftys and have been raped and want the rapist Hung as Much as any otehr lefty in there family .
Sick

to many people jsut SICK any one who would say that is Ok should be in prison as well SICK never in my LIFE have I ever heard ANY person who said that is OK .
But I am sure many rapist who are In prison may think its ok But No one wants them OUt NO one

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
That has got to be the sickest reply i have ever seen You say Your COPs protecting rapist then BLAM american so called leftys !

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It appears that The Burning Man is to be expanded nationally and legislated into law.

This Novembers vote is the most important ever.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What am i missing? ATS complains about the militarization if the police....until the libs join in. Now we are against it?

I can't keep up with you guys.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
what ? just wondering am I a Lib ?
or a lefty ? exactly what is a lib and lefty Because ONCE again I have never heard ONE person In my life say we DONT need law enforcement of some kind NORE Have I ever met ONE person who is ok with a COP who just beat the heck out of a loved one .
Lib leftys GET ROBBED get LOOTED get raped and GET beat and Killed by police and Thugs jsut like any otehr person I never in my life have seen any one who said o well my girl is raped dead lets not have cops
so tell my NOT lib NOT lefty yoru ok with cops getting teh Wrong address and Killing people ? Your ok with cops kneeling on man neck until he is dead your ok with cops smashing a women's face Into a cement cell bench wile in hand cuffs ?
Your opk witha Cop walking uop to men In cuffs setted at a wall pulling out his Gun and blowing the mans head off ?
FOR every fake cop brutal video there are ten that are real .

so lets DO nothing but GET more cops gIve them even more weapons and let them keep killing when ever it suites them .

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I think that the ACTUAL conversation is reducing funding, not eliminating the concept of law enforcement. I mean...violent crime has never been lower, why should police budgets continue to expand?

Dont get sucked into the extreme view posed by the straw man. Its a reasonable idea that has had wide support from the right too

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
You good they bad No matter who dies
heck way you people talk you cheer if the victim is your version of lefty dem lib really again I never once in my life seen any one condoning KILLING COPS KILLING OR LOOTERS or rapists .
the only people i see defending KILLER COPS IS YOU .
and I seee NO ONE who is cheering on LOOTERS as they BURN HOMES wile cops stand doing NOTHING !

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

It would help if you used the reply to feature. Because it looks like you replied to me but seem to have your details about my posting history all screwed up

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join