It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lancet retracts major Covid-19 paper that raised safety concerns about malaria drugs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The WHO (the UN's World Health Organization) is now 80 percent dependent on donations from wealthy persons and governments, or their private foundations and corporations :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Leronlimab, RANTES, COVID 19 Coronavirus Discussion with Dr. Bruce Patterson of IncellDX (LIVE Q&A)
May 17, 2020 :
www.youtube.com...

Roundtable video conference regarding Leronlimab and RANTES with Dr. Bruce Patterson of IncellDX.

Leronlimab is a humanized monoclonal IgG antibody that blocks CCR5.
CCR5 receptor and RANTES complex then transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ion level and activating the enzymes GTPases.
Leronlimab was originally developed for HIV and works by blocking the CCR5 receptor and stopping the calcium signaling.
So by blocking the CCR5 receptor on leukocytes, the idea with Leronlimab is that you are blocking the transmission of the chemokine signal from RANTES, thus preventing the migration of more immune cells to attenuate a cytokine storm.
It is also believed that Leronlimab’s other effect is the polarization of macrophages from pro-inflammatory to anti-inflammatory phenotypes.

This roundtable discussion with Drs. Patterson, Hansen, and Yogendra goes over recent updates regarding Leronlimab, RANTES, new clinical trials and data, and why Leronlimab might be the game changer to treat severe COVID-19 infections.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Pff, what a place to put this in, hardly anybody watches this subforum man. Why can't this thread be in diseases&pandemics?

Sigh, tucked away in a tiny corner of ATS...
[ATS needs a facepalm emoticon, or the animated one where it's banging his head against the wall]
edit on 9-6-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Anybody with half a brain knew the story was crap.
The drug has been used for years.

Like 70+ years with little or no side effects... Its like if I said aspirin is great for headaches, but if you take it for anything else not tested it now becomes a dangerous drug.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop
Leronlimab was originally developed for HIV and works by blocking the CCR5 receptor and stopping the calcium signaling.
So by blocking the CCR5 receptor on leukocytes, the idea with Leronlimab is that you are blocking the transmission of the chemokine signal from RANTES, thus preventing the migration of more immune cells to attenuate a cytokine storm.
It is also believed that Leronlimab’s other effect is the polarization of macrophages from pro-inflammatory to anti-inflammatory phenotypes.

Or you can just take high dose Vitamin C and maybe a few other cheap supplements and get on with your life.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Mass murderers is the correct appropiate terminology. And now with the promotion of the racist demonstrations (yes, you read that right, not anti-racism demonstrations, it's mostly a racial pride parade that incites a portion of participants to (racial) violence and an even larger portion of the global population in the long term, by some of the biggest most easily manipulated fools in the world, because of being the most conditioned and programmed. A very sad situation for people among whom there are also people with good intentions that are less selfish and less dominated by pride, racial or otherwise), you can add genocide to the list of charges. But that's not up to me.

"Also, they will greedily exploit you with counterfeit words. But their judgment, decided long ago, is not moving slowly, and their destruction is not sleeping." (2 Peter 2:3)

“Either you make the tree fine and its fruit fine or make the tree rotten and its fruit rotten, for by its fruit the tree is known. Offspring of vipers, how can you speak good things when you are wicked? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. The good man out of his good treasure sends out good things, whereas the wicked man out of his wicked treasure sends out wicked things. I tell you that men will render an account on Judgment Day for every unprofitable* [Or “worthless.”] saying that they speak; for by your words you will be declared righteous, and by your words you will be condemned.” (Matthew 12:33-37)

A message for those going to demonstrations to show how 'anti-racism' they supposedly are in order "to be seen by men" (in order to belong, in order to be popular amongst their friends, in order to conform to social pressure to express oneself as such by going to such demonstrations, etc.):

“Take care not to practice your righteousness in front of men to be noticed by them; otherwise you will have no reward with your Father who is in the heavens. So when you make gifts of mercy, do not blow a trumpet ahead of you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be glorified by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.
“Also, when you pray, do not act like the hypocrites, for they like to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the main streets to be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.” (Matthew 6:1-5)

Something more constructive:

Prejudice and Discrimination​—Getting to the Roots (Awake!—2009)

“All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.”​—Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

DESPITE that lofty ideal, prejudice and discrimination continue to plague mankind. This sad fact reflects not only our times but also the imperfection of humans. (Psalm 51:5) Nevertheless, the situation is far from hopeless. Granted, we may be unable to eliminate the discrimination we see around us, but we can work to root out prejudices that may lodge within ourselves.

A good start is to acknowledge that none of us are above developing prejudices. The book Understanding Prejudice and Discrimination says: “Perhaps the most important conclusions to emerge from prejudice research are these: (1) no one capable of human thought and speech is immune from harboring prejudice, (2) it often takes deliberate effort and awareness to reduce prejudice, and (3) with sufficient motivation, it can be done.”

Education has been described as “the most powerful tool” in the fight against prejudice. The right education can, for example, expose the root causes of prejudice, enable us to examine our own attitudes more objectively, and help us deal wisely with prejudice when we are victims.

Getting to the Roots

... And it can be a product of inordinate pride. As you reflect on the following points and on pertinent principles taken from the Bible, why not examine your own attitudes and see if changes are in order?

Pride.

In the form of inordinate self-esteem or haughtiness, pride can make a person more susceptible to prejudice. For example, pride can cause a person to be prone to feelings of superiority or disdain toward the less educated or the materially poor. It may also make him inclined to believe propaganda that elevates his national or ethnic group. Clever propagandists, such as Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler, have deliberately nurtured national and racial pride to rally the support of the masses and to malign those considered to be different or undesirable.

What does the Bible say? “Everyone that is proud in heart is something detestable to Jehovah.” (Proverbs 16:5) “[Do] nothing out of contentiousness or out of egotism, but with lowliness of mind [consider] that the others are superior to you.” (Philippians 2:3) Ask yourself: ‘Do I take secret delight in flattering comments about my own race or ethnic group or in disparaging remarks about others? Am I inclined to be jealous of those who have talents that I lack, or do I take genuine delight in their abilities?’

Yes, for good reason the Bible cautions: “More than all else that is to be guarded, safeguard your heart, for out of it are the sources of life.” (Proverbs 4:23) So view your heart as truly precious, and let nothing corrupt it! Instead, fill it with godly wisdom. Then, and only then, will ‘thinking ability and discernment safeguard you, to deliver you from the bad way, from the person speaking perverse things.’​—Proverbs 2:10-12.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: LaBTop

Or you can just take high dose Vitamin C and maybe a few other cheap supplements and get on with your life.

Won't quite do the trick like HCQ + Azithromycin (with HCQ being the key ingredient, not zinc, zinc is just a nice bonus like Azithromycin, vitC and D3 and a little bit of copper for better zinc uptake and copper shortages if you load up on zinc) + quality care, Dr. Ban-style (which also means an escalation with corticosteroids like prednisone to help dampen the cytokine if needed or warranted, in the extreme cases, and a bunch of other details that I'm not going to go into now, see Dr. Ban's playlist; oh I will mention that 5 days max HCQ + Azithromycin, is often not enough, you can get a rebound of the disease then, you need to give the proper HCQ + quality care treatment as long as the patient requires it, patient specific, all explained if you watch the OAN interview with Dr. Ban, perhaps also the case studies series. Playlist linked further below).

Here's why supplements alone won't quite do the trick (there is no supplement or even drug that can do all these functions as efficiently as HCQ; HCQ has been specifically designed to be less toxic and more effective at getting into cells, lysosomes and endosomes compared to CQ/Quinine; Quercetin can't increase Ph level at all, zinc only interferes with viral replication at 1 point in the mechanism of action of the virus; HCQ can keep the virus out of the cell, inhibiting cells from being infected in the first place, and it inhibits several other steps in the virus' attack on your body, and it has anti-inflammatory, immuno-regulating effects in relation to the cytokine storm. It is a complete defense package, when taken it also gravitates towards and accumulates in the lungs, kidneys, liver and spleen like CQ/Quinine, exactly the areas under attack by the virus and the disease, thus, it's a targeted defense, making toxicity less of an issue):

Real frontline reports: Help with Corona/Covid-19 treatment: Hydroxychloroquine+Zinc(+Copper 10:1 ratio)+Azithromycin+vitC+D3

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
Won't quite do the trick like HCQ + Azithromycin (with HCQ being the key ingredient, not zinc, zinc is just a nice bonus

Ummm... no.

High dose IV Vitamin C will work even when they are on deaths door on a ventilator. HCQ won't.

And according to the Doctor who first brought this to light, it was the Zinc that was most important, the HCQ was merely a facilitator - getting the Zinc into the cells.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

You haven't watched the videos with the mechanism of action for CQ/HCQ have you?

Have you even understood anything I said? (you already cut of my actual point in your quotation of me, HCQ + Azithromycin + quality care, Dr. Ban-style, includes both zinc and Vitamin C, important components of HCQ + quality care, or a "HCQ treatment" as Dr. Ban puts it)

If you think Dr. Zelenko is "the Doctor who first brought this to light" (or any other American Doctor talking about zinc as if it's more important than the Ph-increasing function of HCQ, or the ability to inhibit the corona virus from entering cells through 4 mechanisms: change the cell membrane, change the ACE2 receptor, binding with the sialic acid near the ACE2 receptor blocking the virus from binding there, increase Ph in endosomes), you are severely mistaken. You're all over the place, zinc is used for its antiviral function, and is only a component of a proper HCQ antiviral defense. "High dose IV Vitamin C" is used for its anti-inflammatory and immuno-regulating functions in relation to the cytokine storm. HCQ is not "merely a facilitator" for zinc to get into the cells (not merely a zinc ionophore), if you had watched the videos you would know this and you would understand the other crucial functions I described and highlighted for HCQ, both antiviral and anti-inflammatory in relation to the cytokine storm.

Maybe this video can fill in some of the blanks as to how important zinc exactly is compared to HCQ or VitC (all still part of the expression HCQ + quality care, Dr. Ban-style; they are all important in the treatment of Covid-19, but HCQ is the most important as the first and foremost line of defence because of the functions described below, among other functions not described but mentioned by me or in the other videos). Please only watch from 2:12 - 5:43, the rest may give a false impression if one hasn't seen Dr. Raoult's response to the so-called "VA study", calling it "scientific fraud":

Here's a video with a more detailed discussion, but please recognize that he's fallen for the misleading terminology "anecdotal" that Fauci loved to use so much to downplay HCQ's well-proven, well-evidenced (not merely anecdotal, but honest observations and honest statistical data in a setting where HCQ is used in the right way without setting up a clinical trial for HCQ + horrible care to make it look like it's HCQ's fault, that HCQ doesn't have that much benefit, or no benefit, or even makes it worse), well-established effectiveness* in the period March 9 - 17 if only counting the relevant research in relation to HCQ and SARS-Cov-2; the writing was already on the wall years before that with SARS-CoV-1, and CQ was proven effective in relation to SARS-Cov-2 in Feb., again informing everyone in the world with some biochemistry background that HCQ would work even better, because of the hydroxyl group, which they understand makes it easier for HCQ to get into cells, lysosomes and endosomes compared to CQ/quinine, making it more effective and less toxic as a medicine, the very reason it was designed that way decades ago (the rest of the video is pretty decent). To avoid the whole "anecdotal" stuff and anything else that may give a false impression regarding side effects and risks, you can start at 3:30:

*: that effectiveness includes all stages of the disease as well as a prophylaxis, so also effectiveness in relation to the cytokine storm and in the hospital, IC or whatever, except for in the coffin, the only scenario where it's truly too late to do any good (the term 'HCQ's effectiveness' is referring to using HCQ in the right way, Dr. Ban-style, so this includes vitamin C + D3 + Azithromycin with a possible escalation with corticosteroids like prednisone and its derivatives like "methylprednisolone", an immunosuppressor, if needed or warranted, patient specific, if we're talking about "dampening the storm", quoting the EVMS; it also includes 'avoiding intubation at all cost' as the EVMS puts it only to then include intubation into their protocols that have HCQ as an optional and go straight to the more invasive immunosuppressors that open up their patients to those nast hospital bacteria, regardless of whether or not HCQ + quality care, Dr. Ban-style was tried first to avoid such drastic risky measures that can cause nasty bacterial infections especially in the hospital and especially if you go to intubation eventually anyway. C'mon man!!! What is wrong with these people?! Does nobody get it?).

One day, one freakkin day and the biggest problem is fixed (the fever), no need for intubation, no need for risky immunosuppressors except for a few rare cases where you were a little late with the HCQ treatment, Dr. Ban-style, no need for overcrowded ER's, hospitals and IC's where covid patients are infecting others that aren't yet infected, no need for lung damage, days of suffering because of so-called "supportive care" (which is "horrible care" or "murderous care", see EVMS protocol and NYC nurse for details, dig them up if you don't know what I'm talking about, said enough in my previous commentary on this subforum) or the dreaded vaccin that's going to make things worse. See table at 7:13 below:

edit on 12-6-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

edit: dreadful, not dreaded.

For the most important section (mechanism of action again) in the 2nd video from Drbeen (Dr. Been?), 2nd video of my comment, you can skip to about 11:46; there's another important subject that I discussed when I was talking about HCQ accumulating in the lungs, kidneys, liver and spleen (the areas where the corona virus attacks and Covid-19 does the most damage, lungs and kidneys being the most important in that regards) at 17:58.

Ahhh, it's Dr. Mobeen, notice how his suggested protocol matches Dr. Ban's "HCQ treatment" regarding vitC and D3 around 33:00 (subject vitC starts at 31:53). Dr. Mobeen's video is from April 11, whereas Dr. Ban already started his HCQ treatment (HCQ + Azithromycin + zinc + copper + vitC + D3 + escalation to corticosteroids like prednisone if needed or warranted, patient specific + quality care, cause I'm not gonna spell everything out again, just the highlights of quality care) around March 19. Dr. Mobeen doesn't seem to be aware of this but Dr. Ban already published his case studies report on March 25, with all the evidence we'll ever need to decide whether or not to use HCQ + quality care* immediately when someone calls his Doctor to complain about a fever or shortness of breath that won't go away. *: not including the prednisone immediately obviously (I think I've made the reasons for that abundantly clear, unless for the reasons specified by Dr. Ban in the video I shared earlier after 3:29, 3rd video in my previous comment, where he discusses how and when to use prednisone, when it's warranted or needed, patient specific)
edit on 12-6-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
a reply to: tanstaafl

You haven't watched the videos with the mechanism of action for CQ/HCQ have you?

Have you even understood anything I said? (you already cut of my actual point in your quotation of me, HCQ + Azithromycin + quality care, Dr. Ban-style, includes both zinc and Vitamin C, important components of HCQ + quality care, or a "HCQ treatment" as Dr. Ban puts it)

Yes, I've watched the videos, yes, I've understood what you're saying - I simply disagree.

You are free to worship Dr Ban all you like though... have a Dr Ban party! I'll just make sure I have plenty of C on hand, and take care of myself and my family, and not worry about the boogeyman.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join