It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing extremists charged in Las Vegas Plot

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That has occurred to me, too...

Can't help it though.

These clowns are the ones who take attention away from groups like "The Order".

I don't know if you remember who they were, thankfully they're mostly, I hope, dead.

The Order was dangerous, in ways these morons can't even begin to imagine.

The Order.

I've had the dubious, and somewhat terrifying, opportunity to "meet" ones like this. They're scary, and committed to their "cause".

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: PurpleFox

It states it is the article.

ETA:

The complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Las Vegas on Wednesday said they self-identified as part of the “boogaloo” movement, which U.S. prosecutors said in the document is “a term used by extremists to signify coming civil war and/or fall of civilization.”

Stephen T. Parshall, 35, Andrew T. Lynam Jr., 23, and William L. Loomis, 40, were being held on $1 million bond each in the Clark County jail Wednesday, according to court records. Lynam is from suburban Henderson and the others are from Las Vegas. The complaint said Lynam is an Army reservist, with Parshall formerly enlisted in the Navy and Loomis formerly enlisted in the Air Force.

Why have none of us Trump supporting white supremacists every heard of boogaloo boys unitl about 3 days into the riots? Or is it just me who is clueless to this group?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Jaellma

Of course opportunists are going to come out. I just stay out of the cities. Not much lunacy happening out here with the cows, deer, and lightning bugs.

I'm in Atlanta.

Drove down Peachtree the afternoon after the riots in Buckhead. Everything was already secured and cleaned up.

There's an area called "Linburgh Station" where a Target was partially torched. Humorously, they had a sign draped over the front "Pardon Our Mess - Under Refurbishment."

I wasn't on the side of town where the two kids got draged out of their car and were maced and tazed by Atlanta police. I understand the perpetrators were fired and now face charges.
edit on 4-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

There is more to all this than meets the eye.

I know full well that's a King Kong sized cliche, but, there is more to all this than meets the eye.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Jaellma

Of course opportunists are going to come out. I just stay out of the cities. Not much lunacy happening out here with the cows, deer, and lightning bugs.

I'm in Atlanta.

Drove down Peachtree the afternoon after the riots in Buckhead. Everything was already secured and cleaned up.

There's an area called "Linburgh Station" where a Target was partially torched. Humorously, they had a sign draped over the front "Pardon Our Mess - Under Refurbishment."

I wasn't on the side of town where the two kids got draged out of there car and were maced and tazed by Atlanta police. I understand the perpetrators were fired and now face charges.

For trying to arrest people out after curfew. There excuses and resisting arrest by refusing to get out of the car don't matter, right?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

They didn't arrest these kids. They rammed the car, flattened the tires, broke the windows and tazed them while the kids were not resisting.

Charges have already been filed against the ex-officers.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Also, for what it's worth, the concept of "curfew" is non-Constitutional.

It's an expression of the same vague "police power" that was used during the pandemic to order us all to stay in our homes.

The "police power" needs to be codified, severely limited, and brought within Constitutional limits.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Also, for what it's worth, the concept of "curfew" is non-Constitutional.

It's an expression of the same vague "police power" that was used during the pandemic to order us all to stay in our homes.

The "police power" needs to be codified, severely limited, and brought within Constitutional limits.

The quarantine was never mandatory in Ohio, especially if you were shopping for groceries. Curfews during a emergency, like riots and anarchy are constitutional.
edit on 4-6-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I agree.

What it is, is the question.

I have a vague notion as to what it might be, only might...

I'm not about to say anything until I look a bit deeper into it. Not sure where the Rabbit Hole goes, or if there is one, at all.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Boogaloo... That reminds me of another group, whether they're still around or not, not sure...they called themselves Peckerwoods.

It's really hard to be "scared" while laughing hysterically.

Thanks, I wasn't really trying to imply their threat was the same or even close to gangs that are true in your face violence, who are professional criminals with zero care for life even their own. I was suggesting that if they plan on doing criminal acts then I really have no care or thought towards them as I would be the same with a gang.

I think people are forgetting you can be hard left/right, anarchist and even a white supremacist and it is all legal, maybe not moral, but legal until you brake the law.

edit on 4-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Agreed.

It occurs to me, and to others far smarter than I, that these groups, that so easily fall into the Feds hands, are merely Stalking Horses for another, or multiple groups staying under the radar.

They operate in cells. They do not communicate via the internet--they might use one time burner phones--otherwise face to face.

Same with the people always brought up as the "powers behind it all"--a/k/a George Soros, et al. I can't help but think that there is someone, or several someone(s) behind this.

That thinking sounds remarkably paranoid, when I've typed it out...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Agreed.

It occurs to me, and to others far smarter than I, that these groups, that so easily fall into the Feds hands, are merely Stalking Horses for another, or multiple groups staying under the radar.

They operate in cells. They do not communicate via the internet--they might use one time burner phones--otherwise face to face.

Same with the people always brought up as the "powers behind it all"--a/k/a George Soros, et al. I can't help but think that there is someone, or several someone(s) behind this.

I'm thinking they like to play weekend warrior and they do something stupid. The vast majority of these types of people are somewhat failures in life and instead of blaming their failures on themselves they blame others, and so that is how there views are formed. Like the KKK we see today, I call them the clown posse as that is about how relevant they are.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: PurpleFox

It states it is the article.

ETA:

The complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Las Vegas on Wednesday said they self-identified as part of the “boogaloo” movement, which U.S. prosecutors said in the document is “a term used by extremists to signify coming civil war and/or fall of civilization.”

Stephen T. Parshall, 35, Andrew T. Lynam Jr., 23, and William L. Loomis, 40, were being held on $1 million bond each in the Clark County jail Wednesday, according to court records. Lynam is from suburban Henderson and the others are from Las Vegas. The complaint said Lynam is an Army reservist, with Parshall formerly enlisted in the Navy and Loomis formerly enlisted in the Air Force.

Why have none of us Trump supporting white supremacists every heard of boogaloo boys unitl about 3 days into the riots? Or is it just me who is clueless to this group?

I think it's interesting how the boogaloo has been a thing talked about for years and the media is just now reporting on how it's a evil white supremacist movement.

Kind of like the blame is being shifted...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Loosely connected to right wing extremists, is code for undercover FBI.

Kinda like how the FBI had to spend almost a year convincing that Christmas tree bomber to do it, then had to teach him how to build a bomb, then offer to sell him a bomb, and even had to drive him to the location....

He was loosely connected to someone to....

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

Loosely connected to right wing extremists, is code for undercover FBI.

Kinda like how the FBI had to spend almost a year convincing that Christmas tree bomber to do it, then had to teach him how to build a bomb, then offer to sell him a bomb, and even had to drive him to the location....

He was loosely connected to someone to....

I can tell you if there is one agency that needs work its the FBI, To be honest they were like Obama's SS for a while.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Agreed.

*smoking man in the shadows agrees*

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

They've been that way since the days when they were Hoovers personal Praetorian Guard. That hasn't changed much by all appearances.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

They've been that way since the days when they were Hoovers personal Praetorian Guard. That hasn't changed much by all appearances.

Very true, there is a good deal of very concerning history there that goes back all the way.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join