It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing extremists charged in Las Vegas Plot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This looks like the old Fake terror plots, paid informants: the tactics of FBI entrapment.

On May 30, all three and the informant agreed to take part in the Black Lives Matter protest in downtown Las Vegas, the complaint said.

I bet the plot were all led by the FBI, to make tomorrow headlines news .. this is the Right wing extremists narrative the MSM has been pushing for.

edit on 4-6-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
some leftist lawyer got arrested throwing firebombs at cars.

idiot, she had an actual career, its over now. they are treating her a terrrorist.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
This looks like the old Fake terror plots, paid informants: the tactics of FBI entrapment.

On May 30, all three and the informant agreed to take part in the Black Lives Matter protest in downtown Las Vegas, the complaint said.

I bet the plot were all led by the FBI, to make tomorrow headlines news .. this is the Right wing extremists narrative the MSM has been pushing for.

Good point. We all know FBI informants are more akin to instigators. Feds probably caught wind of them talking, and sent in an outsider to convince them to actually carry something out. The plans were likely to have been supplied by the FBI themselves.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
but who does number 2 work for?

thats all i care about.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
From what I have heard about the Boogaloo movement, they don’t really have an affiliation to one ideology. They support a violent change of some kind but are not in agreement as to any political point of view. Some are pro police, some are against police. Some are pro Trump, some are anti Trump. Some are for strong government, some are anarchists. Some are right wing, some are left wing.

The main thing they have in common is wanting or supporting violent change. How can they be described as right wing then?

They are trying to put a label on a simple enemy they want the people to believe in. Still 1984 thinking.
edit on 6 4 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

The Boogaloo isn't really a movement. It's more of a thing. Some people do claim to be Boogaloos or whatever, but it really just started out as a meme as most things do nowadays.

The Boogaloo is more or less a name for Civil War.

I don't know where you're getting your information from, but if it's from mainstream media it's a bunch of BS.

That you state you've heard you don't know what the ideology behind it shows that you're getting your information from people or places that are attributing anything and everything to Boogaloo.

I can tell you that it's not White Nationalist and it's not racist.

There is actually a common ideology behind it, the foremost the right to bear arms and the right to free speech and being against tyranny.

It is mostly a "right wing" thing though. That's why the media and left leaning people like to try and demonize it. It's a type of boogie man thing to them.

The boogaloo is what happens when the S really HTF.

It goes beyond the riots. It's when people have finally had enough of the government screwing us over.

But in reality. It's how people crack a joke.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I did start with what I heard on msm but did some searching that seemed to confirm that information. I don't think I went far enough.

I still think they are being used as a convenient simple enemy. Easy to believe if there is not much real information beyond the msm supporting documents.

Thanks for the information.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Oooo

“Right wing extremists”

Better hide under your beds

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Oooo

“Right wing extremists”

Better hide under your beds

Yes, hide for your life.....all 10 of them are coming for you....

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Well thank God they caught the 3 people behind all of these violent riots and looting and killing and depravity.

I'm assuming that ANTIFA, BLM and the George Soros groups will now stand down now that their leadership has been found and arrested.

Did you know that the actual autopsy of George found that he tested positive for the Covid virus?

So Democratic leadership should follow what they have done so far and just list it as a Covid death.

Either way, I'm happy that the looting will stop now!!

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Here's some memes enjoyed by people who share "Boogaloo" memes.

And lastly:

Because no one likes white supremacists or neo-nazis.
edit on 462020 by AutomateThis1 because: Fixed a bracket

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Within the 4chan stuff ... and some reporter reads 4chan cause they repeated this in the articles... some moron said the skull scarves/masks the BoogBois wear are white supremacist garb and how white supremacists identify each other ... thats how the whole racist organization thing got so blown out of proportion.
YOu know.. like this
www.amazon.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Within the 4chan stuff ... and some reporter reads 4chan cause they repeated this in the articles... some moron said the skull scarves/masks the BoogBois wear are white supremacist garb and how white supremacists identify each other ... thats how the whole racist organization thing got so blown out of proportion.
YOu know.. like this
www.amazon.com...

Yeah, I'm well aware of 4chan and other chan trolls' affects on the media. For some god forsaken inexplorable reason the media takes every word that's said on those boards as if it were the truth and representative of anything based in reality.

Well as long as it fits the medias narrative.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Trump might have authoritarian tendencies, and some retrograde opinions on minorities, but he's not a neo-Nazi. He'd never be far enough to the right for these groups.

This just goes to show that someone with a deep bankroll is co-opting groups on both left and right, in an apparent attempt to promote civil unrest.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
And this basically sums up how people view the idiots who make a bad name for everyone else.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: Advantage

YOu know.. like this
www.amazon.com...

Yeah, I'm well aware of 4chan and other chan trolls' affects on the media. For some god forsaken inexplorable reason the media takes every word that's said on those boards as if it were the truth and representative of anything based in reality.

Well as long as it fits the medias narrative.

It's because for some reason, even though they aren't 80, they don't get how the internet works.

They read one random sentence on a chan, and see one response that echo's it, all of a sudden it's an "unnamed source" and they print their CIA backed lies and push it on the populace.

I'd have more respect for them if I figured it was out of absolute malice, but the reality is they are just ignorant hacks. They have no business accessing anything on the web, because they don't have the common sense to understand how things operate with regard to the "information "super" highway".
edit on 4-6-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bent8484

Yeah, extremists on both "sides" can fall victim to that. They get blinded by funding and fail to realize that they are being played and then take the fall to keep the major players clean and like you said civil unrest is caused and it allows them to encroach on our rights even more.

It happens all over the world. The same practices that were applied in the Middle East and elsewhere are the same ones being enacted in the United States.

That's why a lot of the veterans who, by the way make up a large chunk of this so called Boogaloo movement, and other "Freedom/Liberty movements" don't look favorably towards the government. We were used and put our lives at risk so that politicians could line their pockets. Many of us knew and only joined up to get out of the crap we were in, but the guys who actually thought they were being patriotic or "defending our nation" had a rude awakening.

When you've served and seen the crap you see happening over there it's easy to see through the BS.

If you really want to protect your friends and family you stay home, stay in shape, get some guns, train, and actually be there for them.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Always consider that there cannot be an enemy that everyone agrees on. That would bring everyone together and be bad for those in charge. That would make the people powerful enough to do something about them. The extremes of both sides have always been useful to keep everyone divided and easily controllable.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

GD if that ain't the truth!

Or heavens forbid it was on the "darkweb."

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Jaellma

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Three Nevada men with ties to a loose movement of right-wing extremists advocating the overthrow of the U.S. government have been arrested on terrorism-related charges in what authorities say was a

I hope they prosecute them to the fullest.

Finally, concrete evidence of an actual group of terrorists targeting the government and the protests.

May justice be swift.

Wouldn't that make them anarchist? I'm not sure what "loose movement of right-wing extremists" actually is just like I don't suggest ANTIFA are liberals... I think there are groups that basically jump on any platform that works for their anarchy agendas. It is either that or this right-wing extremists group is trying to over throw Trump the great right-wing extremists leader...

For me any group like this should be taken down when they conspire to do criminal acts, but then I get confused in all this when we try to label them lol...

Do you not know what the Oklahoma City Bombing is?

Don't you get tired posting like a bot?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join