It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Mad Dog Mattis Tears Trump a New One.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Spider879

Well it's not a CNN oped piece there,is a difference, however feel free to find other sources when you woke up.

So the opinion of an anti-Trumper is not an op-ed?... ROFLMAO... Stay in Japan and deal with your suicide rate over there instead of wanting to impose whom should be POTUS in the U.S.

Yes dumb dumb reporting on some thing is not the same thing as having one of your news readers making a statement about it.

Btw I'm an expat from Bklyn so I have a dog in this fight , the Consulate is right down the street from where I get my mail in ballot, now under threat from your boy,
are you not concerned about Meth /opiod addicted suicide from where you at??.. I know I am.
edit on 5-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The amount of anti-American traitors now saying Mattis is "deep state" just because he speaks his mind about the Dear Leader/Baby, is sickening.

You people trust a, draft dodging, grifting liar over a four star general with over 40yrs military service protecting your country and your people?

Utterly unhinged; total traitors. You're the reason the fabric of US society is falling apart.

Open your eyes and stop parroting everything donnie tells you to. Be a person.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I don't talk that way... any more... I did when I was in the service... we all did. It is called locker room talk.

If I was a young rich successful business man (single or not)? I wouldn't talk like that in public - but neither did he, those were private conversations, made public by a bunch of TDS retards.

I'm talking about the things he's been accused of for years that really matter - russian collusion - being a traitor...

None of those happened.

So you're ok with your potus lying to you and the rest of the people he claims to serve?

Ok got it; all clear.

Trump wasn't in the service. He dodged it repeatedly.

Also you weren't a 60+ year old man who is meant to have grown out of joking about sexual abuse by then.

Stop defending him for a comment which every other half decent human in the world has long-since agreed was indefensible.
edit on 6-6-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Stop defending him for a comment which every other half decent human in the world has long-since agreed was indefensible.

Don't you have a protest to attend? Don't forget your pink vagina hat.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join