It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will We Blame Protestors For Covid-19 Round 2?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hopefully, the epidenic is over for good and we won't suffer another round...but if we get another round of the Chi-com Virus...is it wrong to blame these massive protests?

I see no social distancing taking place...the masks being worn are only good for hiding faces...and the same people in charge who won't let people fill a restaurant or a hair salon...are encouraging people to fill the streets of every major city in the country.

If another round of 100k Americans start dropping like flies...will these protestors be held responsible for the deaths?

It's a fair question.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Crazy thing? It'll all probably hit them all at once as well.

There is no denying Coronovirus is real, this is a "wait and see" deal...

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Dr. Seigel, the FOX guy, said the officials in places like New York look incredibly silly either way.

1. There is no spike and they have to admit the lockdowns were a farce.

2. There is a spike and they look like idiots for encouraging the riots and not cracking down.

On the bright side - we're headed to herd immunity!

edit on 3-6-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Gov. Whitmer said the protesters in Lansing would likely spread the virus. That didn't happen. Now she says the current protesters are no problem.

?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Gov. Whitmer said the protesters in Lansing would likely spread the virus. That didn't happen. Now she says the current protesters are no problem.

?

Perhaps CV 2.0 is something she wants.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

3-4 weeks for Covid transmission from exposure to manifest symptoms up until hospitalization. 4-6 weeks for their friends and family from exposure til hospitalization.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I don't know if contact-tracers, or whatever you call them, will be able to confirm this..

But the young Covid-19 asymptomatic protestors who go back to their parent's basement coughing and sneezing due to smoke/gas, will spread it to their parents, and/or elderly grand-parents.

The young protestors would be responsible for putting their own parents or grandparents in the hospital, or maybe even causing their death.

edit on 6/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
And this popped up in my feed today. How convenient...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten
That's because this time they aren't protesting her , she approves of their message .

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

3-4 weeks for Covid transmission from exposure to manifest symptoms up until hospitalization. 4-6 weeks for their friends and family from exposure til hospitalization.

9 days into the protests...so will find out in a couple weeks.

link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Very few cases require hospitalization. Symptoms don't show up in infected people for 5-15 days. What's your point?

link   

Will We Blame Protestors For Covid-19 Round 2?

Depends on who "we" is .
I vote no (being a sane , reasoning , logic using , at least semi - intellectual we )

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I've read on reddit that they're wearing masks, but the cops aren't.

Therefor, a second outbreak would be the police fault.

I wish I was kidding.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yea, they would be since the protests are happening all over the country and they themselves are the ones that pushed the hardest on the quarantine.

Even though from the beginning I’ve never seen the Coronavirus as a threat, I still did my part and so did millions of others. We got our jobs taken away, retirements devalued, and empty savings account since they can’t even manage to pay unemployment.

The Democrat leadership, their supporters, and their hired animals are nothing but a stain on our country right now. But, they’ve accomplished their goal of destroying the economy. I’m sure our resident lefties are jumping with joy now that they’ve tore down the middle class.
edit on 3-6-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Those bandanas and homemade face masks don’t do anything. Go put one of those masks on and see if you can smell your crap next time you’re on the toilet.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
lancasteronline.com... a845e720e.html

East Lampeter man arrested Monday at protest has COVID-19

"During the arraignment, it was discovered that (Torres) tested positive, was told to self-quarantine and chose to attend or participate in the protest without proper social distancing, without a proper facemask and has placed other people at risk — both the public who were peacefully participating in the protest and law enforcement," Ashworth said.

Yep... on purpose.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
COVID was a hoax according to most of you last week.

Why worry about a hoax?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Most aren’t just calling your kind on the hypocrisy of it all. Any more brain busters?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Thousands of people from different states assembling shoulder to shoulder exchanging sweat. It's literally a perfect storm.

I'm starting to think I live in a simulation. The whole economy got shut down, and anyone suggesting we re open was selfish. Many of us lost our jobs because of this... But now from the same people who fear mongered, it's fine to go out and riot, but I can't go into a f**king grocery store unless I wear a mask by state mandate even though we've had like 100 cases here.

I'm growing numb and tired to all this madness.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yep absolutely ridiculous. To top it off, we get a taste of how the left feel about it based on this site, which is also disturbing. The posters I’ve seen literally support killing small businesses, the killing of innocents and further destruction to average Americans daily lives. All in the name of their protest.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join