It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd was positive for Covid-19

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Because I know everything there is about smoking/heart disease/ and hard drugs.

Lay on the ground and get two men to put their full body weight on your chest so it makes it almost impossible to breathe and get another one to put his weight on your neck........ then when you stop moving get them to stay there for another 3 minutes.
Then get back to me and tell me everything you know about it.

No doubt it was a murder. But was it necessarily racism or just an out of control cop? The seventeen previous complaints against him did not involve all blacks. His employer at the club where he provided security described him as "tightly wound".

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
It hurts his sensibilities I guess..

I offered to set up the "9 minute knee to neck challenge" no takers yet. Good thing I'm sure!

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

A bit of both, but out of control cop mostly. The racism is just part of the justice system. IMHO.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

At this point why does it matter?

We had Democrat governors criminalizing businesses for going against their will and opening to feed their families, yet these same Democrat governors allowed rioting to destroy their own cities????

I was just speaking to my Husband today of the hypocrisy of it all.

Turn off your television, or better yet, just toss it out the window!

We are being lied too on a massive scale by the corporate run media.

I do not consume news on my TV's. I am a reader of news from multiple sites; not a huge video watcher.

It seems you get your news from somewhere as well and I agreed with your initial statement. Why assume something about me and make your frequent statement about throwing out my TV? I absolutely believe mainstream media are propagandists. We are on the same team my friend.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

edit on 4-6-2020 by Onlyyouknow because: Quote pulled not as expected

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I offered to set up the "9 minute knee to neck challenge" no takers yet. Good thing I'm sure!

I posted the same in this thread last night as well- all I hear are crickets.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

That's cause you're too stupid. You forgot to offer fentanyl, meth, and weed to the takers so they can be high as a kite when you do it.

SMDH, you are comparing two different things but refuse to see it cause it don't fit your narrative. If he didn't have his underlying issues are you 100% positive he would have passed away?

No, you're not, so you are making a seriously bad comparison, based on parts of the facts, and you look willfully ignorant.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

That's cause you're too stupid. You forgot to offer fentanyl, meth, and weed to the takers so they can be high as a kite when you do it.

SMDH, you are comparing two different things but refuse to see it cause it don't fit your narrative. If he didn't have his underlying issues are you 100% positive he would have passed away?

No, you're not, so you are making a seriously bad comparison, based on parts of the facts, and you look willfully ignorant.

Ya..should be a breeze for someone not compromised. No takers yet.

Healthy or not, nine minutes like that is not good for anyone, likely deadly.

You can't let cop do that sh#t..period.
edit on 4-6-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

If you look at this only on paper without the video- yes one could argue this.

However, there is the most compelling video of the cop on suspect murder I have ever seen in my life. It doesn't matter what was in his system he was subdued and the neck crusher cop and the other 2 cops holding him down were completely out of line to the tune of taking a mans life for what? Counterfeit $20, selling cigarettes out a pack? Didn't he work at a club where it is possible he was given the counterfeit money as a tip?

You give the Cops possible deference, but not the George Floyd? Very very interesting on your part.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

If you look at this only on paper without the video- yes one could argue this.

However, there is the most compelling video of the cop on suspect murder I have ever seen in my life. It doesn't matter what was in his system he was subdued and the neck crusher cop and the other 2 cops holding him down were completely out of line to the tune of taking a mans life for what? Counterfeit $20, selling cigarettes out a pack? Didn't he work at a club where it is possible he was given the counterfeit money as a tip?

You give the Cops possible deference, but not the George Floyd? Very very interesting on your part.

I am not giving anyone deference. My interest in all these cases, is looking at all the facts, and playing devil's advocate, so people question the narrative. I am interested in the nuances of cases. The grey, instead of black and white, so to speak. I hate seeing everyone bandwagon with the MSM, and consume what they spew out to them all day, as facts, so I question EVERYTHING.

I dont give two flying effs about some cops. I grew up in low socio-economic lifestyle, so I inherently do not like the po po. I spent time in juvie, but have managed not to go to jail as an adult. No cop has ever done anything for me, so dont think I am defending cops.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
www.addictioncampuses.com...

Dude was doing goofballs, which has been killing people by heart failure, for a while now. How you can overlook that is asinine to me.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Don't care, irrelevant, cops can't do that..period, at least when cuffed, with 2 other f'tards on him, for 9 mins.

And msm have sweet f all to do with most opinions here..ITS PLAIN AS F'ING DAY.

But do, keep trying to make it ok. You say you aren't ..but you are.

edit on 5-6-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
He died cause the cops murdered him. Seeing as tho covid affects the lungs he might be alive today if he didn't have covid. Assuming his body could have taken more of a beating not having the virus. That being said I hope the cop that killed him catches the virus from him and dies because of the poor treatment he will receive for it being bars and floyd gets his revenge from beyond the grave.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I agree, the cops killed him.

What i don't agree with is all the rioting and looting as a result. Nor of the media painting him as a martyr. I keep hearing he had turned his life around and was an upstanding citizen. Why the hell was he high on fentanyl and meth, also using counterfeit cash at a store?

The cops should be punished to the full extent of the law. However, much worse things happen to people throughout the world every day without the left stoking up fires to cause mass social unrest.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It's not one-to-one.

All the "rioting and looting" are not a result of George Floyd's death. Also, it's repulsive to see people attempt to tear down George Floyd to justify their own political beliefs ... just as obnoxious in my mind as putting him on a pedestal.

The "rioting and looting" are a result of a) professional instigators and b) a high level of frustration on the part of many citizens with a long history of cops executing people in the street with no repercussions.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No, but his death was certainly used as the spark.

I didn’t tear him down, I stated facts! Why is he being portrayed as an upstanding citizen?

He was high on drugs with a criminal record including armed robbery. Do you deny these facts?

We will have to agree to disagree on your final point, frustration doesn’t lead to riots and looting.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gflyg

The virus had nothing to do with his death. Nor a lot of the deaths it’s taken responsibility for.

Wake up.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

What does lead to rioting and looting in your opinion?

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

A bit of both, but out of control cop mostly. The racism is just part of the justice system. IMHO.

Why paint it as racism? The system is flawed towards everyone... In many of these cities where we are seeing the worst cases they have been under democratic rule for over 50 years, many in power are minorities, many of the cops are minorities, hell the police chiefs/mayors are minorities...

Where is the systemic racism there, why have they not fixed it in many many decades of having control to do so.

Wide brushing systemic racism as the reason just covers the real issues as to why and you will never fix it because the reason you are using is not the reason. How do you fix racism when it is not the systemic problem in the first place? And we already know this since it has been dubbed a racism problem all these decades and nothing has changes even when those in power have changed to minorities.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

No, but his death was certainly used as the spark.

I didn’t tear him down, I stated facts! Why is he being portrayed as an upstanding citizen?

He was high on drugs with a criminal record including armed robbery. Do you deny these facts?

We will have to agree to disagree on your final point, frustration doesn’t lead to riots and looting.

A bad cop doesn't turn a bad person into a good person. When he held a gun at a pregnant black woman's stomach and said don't move as they ransacked her house would anyone in America cared about him if he was killed at that time? He did 5 years for it and had a chance to get his life in order, but he went back to other heavy drugs and crime and whatever other dirty deals, and then he ran into a bad cop who murdered him. The reality is he was most likely going back to jail for much longer than 5 more years due to a lifetime of crime over decades.

People are looting because they can and they are using the protests as a cover. Most of the actual looters don't even know much about the protests. A typical looter is a person with nothing to lose in the first place... Are you, Gryphon66 or I going to go out and loot, hell no since we have a lot to lose.

I remember one of my wife's friend was dating some scumbag and he would fake injury to get out of a dinner bill, or go see 3 or 4 movies as he sneaked around in the theater and one day he told me I was stupid because I didn't do these things that he did. He was much smarter...

I told him my integrity, livelihood, future etc is worth a lot more than a 12 buck movie ticket or a 50 buck meal...lol Looters are like this guy....

edit on 7-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join